User Tag List

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree632Likes

Thread: Gift Card Deals

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FYI eBates sells gift cards for select business units and they offer a % cashback.
    https://www.ebates.ca/giftcardshop

It may be worthwhile purchasing select gift cards from eBates, as the gift card might never be on sale (ie % discount, points return). Use a high return credit card to make your purchases. Plus, turn around and use the gift card to make your purchases (online & instore) at the specific business unit, which then also earns loyalty (doesn't apply in all cases).

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Loblaws (Aug 1-7)
    10% off Service Inspired Restaurants® gift cards
    redeemable at all Service Inspired Restaurants locations including Jack Astor's Bar and Grill, Scaddabush, Canyon Creek, REDs, Loose Moose and Duke’s Refresher + Bar
    Newfiescreech, Silk and dededi like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click Swagbucks and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

New air miles contest

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 38 EDGE OF EXTINCTION
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks @Anna-michele !! Just a side-note for people using the Shell promos...

I might have said this before, but people should be wary when using the Air-Miles Shell perks in-store. Many Shell convenience stores are independently run, and thus have TWO credit/debit card machines at the counter... one for the THEIR store, and one for Shell. They seemingly ONLY use the Shell one if you are paying with a Shell card (credit or gift) OR are redeeming AirMiles Cash. Otherwise, they use their own credit/debit machine as they pay less per transaction. -- What's worse, some of these stores are Needs/Sobey's branded and they DO take AirMiles on those machines as well, and you wont notice the difference until it's too late. I've lost many an offer or promo from Shell & AirMiles for this exact reason.

This might not apply to some stores that are the Shell-branded through and through, but I've seen one or two that do as well.

[You know what... this deserves to be in the Rant section. Might delete here later. ]

[EDIT: I shortened post this to pertain only to the above promo... I posted my expanded rant on this topic in the RANT section. Enjoy. ]
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Wed, Aug 7th, 2019 at 08:18 AM.

Smart Canuck
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_month]
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Head's up to Sportchek and Mark's shoppers, in Ontario, (maybe national?)...in the upcoming Canadian Tire flyer, (Aug 8 - 15), bottom of page 7, I think, these gift cards are listed at 15% off. Flyer came in the mail, but, ugh, I left it downstairs so I'm going by memory and don't have a pic. The online version should be up, now, so you may be able to see it there if you don't get a copy delivered. Cheers!
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cyn88canada View Post
    Head's up to Sportchek and Mark's shoppers, in Ontario, (maybe national?)...in the upcoming Canadian Tire flyer, (Aug 8 - 15), bottom of page 7, I think, these gift cards are listed at 15% off. Flyer came in the mail, but, ugh, I left it downstairs so I'm going by memory and don't have a pic. The online version should be up, now, so you may be able to see it there if you don't get a copy delivered. Cheers!
    Thanks for the reminder! Perfect for Back to School shopping(Sport Chek).

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Sweet! Thanks. I still have $200 for sportchek last time but we all need shoes
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Real Canadian Superstore (Aug 15 - 21)
    15,000 PC Optimum bonus points for every $100 spent on H&M gift cards and Ultimate Dining Cards*
    *valid at Swiss Chalet®, Kelsey’s Original Roadhouse™, Montana’s BBQ & Bar®, East Side Mario’s®, New York Fries®, Harvey’s®, Fionn MacCool’s®, milestones®, The LandingGroup®, etc.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Real Canadian Superstore (Aug 15 - 21)
    15,000 PC Optimum bonus points for every $100 spent on H&M gift cards and Ultimate Dining Cards*

*valid at Swiss Chalet®, Kelsey’s Original Roadhouse™, Montana’s BBQ & Bar®, East Side Mario’s®, New York Fries®, Harvey’s®, Fionn MacCool’s®, milestones®, The LandingGroup®, etc.
    thanks for posting Grey--I wanted to get a Montana's card as a thank you for a friend and didn't know about this offer!
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Attachment 354780
    70 airmiles for every 50$ you spend on gap/old navy giftcards at safeway/sobeys next week
    ROMEO likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canadian Tire gift cards, Buy $300 receive $25 CT giftcard (7.7% savings), in upcoming SDM flyer Aug 24-29 posted and highlighted by @cyn88canada . Thank you Cyn!!

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/434522...4-29-a-canada/
    ROMEO and Cake like this.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Loblaws ON (Aug 22 - 28)

lotsasavings likes this.

Smart Canuck
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_month]
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Too late for me to post a pic, but Canadian Tire (ON) Sept 6-12, 2019 flyer, has at the bottom right of page 10:

20% off all Roots, DavidsTea & Kobo gc.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here's a photo!

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
    rayray, ROMEO, juliemadden and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

RCSS Ontario Indigo gc 15% off, September 5-11Name:  2019-09-05 13.23.24.png
Views: 262
Size:  390.4 KB
    ROMEO and GoodBoy like this.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information