User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 26 of 26
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Where to buy British snacks in Canada

  1. #16
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,133
    Likes Received
    23421
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    @greeny -Canada is a very big country. Could you maybe indicate what province you are in?

    Ontario
    Besides what @coupon girl posted about the Hamilton, ON store, Burlington, ON has a British-food store near the Burlington/Oakville border. The area also has the Denningers German grocery chain that stocks British teas and foods-not sure how much in the way of snack foods but Walkers biscuits are stocked (stem ginger!-also at Longo's grocery stores).

    There's a second Burlington retailer that sells British foodstuffs: http://thewanderingscott.ca/
    greeny, macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & summertime supply of Gatorade

  2. #17
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    358
    Likes Received
    472
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @greeny -Canada is a very big country. Could you maybe indicate what province you are in?

    Ontario
    Besides what @coupon girl posted about the Hamilton, ON store, Burlington, ON has a British-food store near the Burlington/Oakville border. The area also has the Denningers German grocery chain that stocks British teas and foods-not sure how much in the way of snack foods but Walkers biscuits are stocked (stem ginger!-also at Longo's grocery stores).

    There's a second Burlington retailer that sells British foodstuffs: http://thewanderingscott.ca/
    I live in Ontario...I think I put that in my original post. Thank you for the info. So nice of you !
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

  3. #18
    dreaming of Jann.... SarahS83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    south of nowhere
    Posts
    1,774
    Likes Received
    2628
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)




    This place does shipping all across Canada. (they have Monster Munch)

    https://www.britishgrocerwholesale.com/
    Last edited by SarahS83; Mon, Mar 19th, 2018 at 06:46 PM.
    Natalka, greeny and macw1960 like this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

    Ask me for more information on how

    Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1


  4. #19
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    358
    Likes Received
    472
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by SarahS83 View Post
    This place does shipping all across Canada. (they have Monster Munch)

    https://www.britishgrocerwholesale.com/
    Thank you !
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

  5. #20
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,669
    Likes Received
    146359
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    @greeny check their FB page, too - they list deals and sales

    https://www.facebook.com/BritishGroc...89724804513924
    Ciel, greeny, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

  6. #21
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15270
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    There is an ON chain called Nutty Chocolatier that sells all sorts (and All Sorts lol) of Brit chocolates, Walkers chips. Donno if there is one close to you. If you are ever at the CNE in Toronto in the summer, there is always a booth that sells them for pretty good prices in the International Building
    Ciel, GoJays, greeny and 1 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  7. #22
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    358
    Likes Received
    472
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    @greeny check their FB page, too - they list deals and sales

    https://www.facebook.com/BritishGroc...89724804513924
    Hey thanks !
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

  8. #23
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    358
    Likes Received
    472
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    There is an ON chain called Nutty Chocolatier that sells all sorts (and All Sorts lol) of Brit chocolates, Walkers chips. Donno if there is one close to you. If you are ever at the CNE in Toronto in the summer, there is always a booth that sells them for pretty good prices in the International Building
    Thanks for the info !
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

  9. #24
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,133
    Likes Received
    23421
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    YMMV-but see if your local Sobeys might have Walkers biscuits on sale. Sobeys Extra Ancaster has 4 varieties of cookies on sale for $1.99 until April 4.

    Across the Pond (Hamilton) will be moving across the road (early May):
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...53708484730561
    greeny and macw1960 like this.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & summertime supply of Gatorade

  10. #25
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    9
    Likes Received
    14
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    your friends in the UK can send you by express delivery
    macw1960 likes this.

  11. #26
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,133
    Likes Received
    23421
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by TLatesummer View Post
    your friends in the UK can send you by express delivery
    It'd be nice to get a UK care package but I have to ask my good friend who has UK relations if she has ever gotten
    a package without asking for her fave treats.
    macw1960 likes this.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & summertime supply of Gatorade

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •