User Tag List

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree2871Likes

Thread: March 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No sale on fresh ground beef this upcoming week so I think I will stock more next deal.Nothing fabulous in the upcoming qc flyers for me,just need a few things.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just made another trade on my french couponning fb group for 10 more uncle bens fpc's.Totalling 19 fpcs,I am a little bit annoyed that the coupon is 1 per costumer and expire 10 june but pleased to had found some.Had the choice of 2 trades offers ,the other one was not worthed 11$)the person wanted 5$ my fpc Tropicana no thanks!
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Mar 20th, 2018 at 07:06 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just finished watching the metro qc flyer because we dont get it anymore and Nothing interesting for me .We dont get the wm flyer too and maxi only does super c,metro and iga pm and no pharmacy .That suck because wm is at the end of the city.Have a good evening and night everyone.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I went through the shoes, rubber boots and sandals for my kids. I now know what fits or will fit soon. I also know who needs what. I posted a few more pairs for sale, now that I know they are too small.

I sold another $20 in baby clothes today. Another lady wants to buy stuff too, whenever she shows up. I’m picking up a good set of soccer shin guards for our son for $8. Hr still has his from last year, but these ones might work better. We are hoping to sign him up for soccer for May-June. Hopefully 2wks of swimming lessons in July.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I went to Sobeys for the $17.99 sale on diapers. I picked up one box, but there were no more on the shelf and I was rushing to a friend's house for dinner and didn't stop to ask if they had any more. I tried to PM yesterday at RCSS and they said they only PM Loblaws for diapers, no exceptions. This morning, I tried to PM at FreshCo and they said the size 3 diapers in the 104 count are regularly $29.99 and Sobeys can't possibly be selling it for $17.99.

I have a box in my laundry room that says otherwise, but it doesn't indicate the count or the UPC on the receipt. Maybe I should have taken a photo? It seems the diaper companies now only carry two sizes in the boxes and they're rolled out in all the stores. However, unless you buy the exact box as shown in the photo, they can't PM. I'm beginning to think I should have purchased the exact diapers in the photo, then taken it in for an exchange when they can scan both and see the exact pricing in their store.

I'm so annoyed as I feel like I've wasted so much gas to buy diapers that I didn't actually get! Arrrgghh!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

good morning. off to the Library with my lovies today. wont stay for all of it... but will for most... then quick pop into foodland , its right next door. and home.
    oldest is drivingmy parents this am . then home.
    tonight is swiss chalet for supper. middle will use their scene card for points.
    youngest is at the Lourve .. then the E tower tonight. she promised to take pictures for me. and she called me when I got up this am. it was nice to hear her voice. she will be home late friday.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! Sunny day here today. So looking forward to the long weekend next weekend!

Tonight- Tons of laundry needs to be done. Didn't feel well last night so didn't do any.

I cooked pork chops in the slow cooker overnight so that is dinner for the others. I have chicken thawed in fridge to cook up tonight for me. Will top with cherry tomatoes sliced and sautéed in garlic with feta. Yum!!

I have a pick up scheduled for tonight. Time to start filling that summer fun jar
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-just relaxing today -miss my dear mom she has been gone 5 years today (just reflecting on our last day together )watched a t.v show called 911 the other night and at the end a 911 operator her mom passed away and I cried like a baby
    -doing a puzzle a water scene with 2 houses looks like its from down east very,but I seem to be missing a few that's what happens when I get them from value village or talize ,but the thought of paying 8-10.00 is just outrageous to me bought one at giant tiger yesterday for 2.00 on clearance -last one it was calling to me -lol
    -may bake some more muffins today

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Today’s new CO51 offer is 25c back on broccoli. I submitted my Walmart receipt from earlier in the week. I also submitted my Sobeys receipt for 25c back on sour cream, which was yesterday’s offer.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@coupon girl I’m sorry to hear that it is the 5yr anniversary of your mom’s passing. May 31 will be 1yr since my grandma left us. Anniversaries can be hard. I’ll make sure to talk to my Dad. He was the only one there when she passed. We were fortunate that all of her children were there in her last days.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Mar 21st, 2018 at 05:21 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

thank you angela -yes she told me when she was home "I wont be here for that baby "since my son told her when she was in hospital that they were having a baby they were only 2 months pregnant with Ashlyn at the time but it was news she wanted to hear before her operation he had thought as it would give her hope ,she also said to me you buy that baby something nice -well I haven't stopped and Ashlyn is 4 -plus she is not a child that looks for things from her nana either when my son /wife took her to Disney on ice her friend got a 35.00 wand from her grandparents just because she asked and they said yes -Ashlyn thought it was great they were going to harveys after the show (my son actually used a coupon too)

dear Sebastian was sick and my daughter had to take the day off work yesterday ,he actually slept 4 hours ,maybe he needed it and he is fine today maybe it was a reaction from his 18 month polio etc needle ,yesterday when we went shopping cara cried in the mall and in the car -she is a fussy baby my son said wow she is a bit harder than Ashlyn was ,but they are choosing to only have the 2 girls

-oh and kerig has free shipping today with a code plus 2.00 off 24 pkgs or higher with a code -I decided I love the laura secord hot chocolate so I ordered some as I don't drink coffee.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@coupon girl : I'm sorry to hear of your mom's passing. A big hug to you on the anniversary.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Gave the vending machine the "bump" today and successfully dislodged a Twix bar for a co-worker who would have otherwise lost her $1.25. She ended up losing $0.25 on a second bar and I told her to request a refund by leaving a message for the owner.

Hopefully I can get some tidying in tonight as the kitchen desperately needs it. Maybe I can get all the laundry folded while Coronation Street is on. Hopefully the little ones will stay asleep.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

thank you sweet sparrow-just relaxing reading my book and watching t.v
    -supper tonight -pasta for hubby and marie callender chicken pot pie for me they were on sale yesterday at giant tiger 2.00 each -and they are good too
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Today’s new CO51 offer is 25c back on broccoli. I submitted my Walmart receipt from earlier in the week. I also submitted my Sobeys receipt for 25c back on sour cream, which was yesterday’s offer.
    I've never had to save my receipts for a week before! I will have to root through the recycling bin before DH grabs it tonight. I think I did buy a head of broccoli on Saturday.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information