User Tag List

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree2871Likes

Thread: March 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Spring is definitely kicking around-second night/day to have had snow flurries forecasted but aside from a stray bit or two yesterday, nothing has fallen as snow. Should we be running around raking or something?? Yesterday's wind did take some branches down and I believe a trunk of tree limb has fallen recently (noticed a big horizontal line in the backyard and wondered is it cardboard or tree?).

So, the team at Ricardo have a Mediterranean vibe to the new magazine issue and some table linens in denim tones to get us all in holiday mood (or wishing to see the sequel to the Mamma Mia movie):
    https://boutique.ricardocuisine.com/...mediterranean/

The Bay has their Friends and Family save 20% sitewide (for HBC MC holders) starting today. Noticed the Topshop dress banner and took a look-two tall sized dresses. And the sidebar on left indicates one can order online and pickup order in-store.

Hamilton's Farm Boy grocery store will open at 8am tomorrow (Harvard Square), per ad in today's Hamilton Spectator. That seems fast! The hiring fair was in late January.

General feeling of out of time sorts with regards to DST over the past several days. I was fine for days 1-5 then boomerang, it seems like a challenge to get out the door most days, even if the sun is shining. Well, I can always cross off days on the calendar to help the time pass!

Running down the pantry supplies-had the last of the sea dulse with a banana while waiting for the quick cook oatmeal this morning. Delighted to have sliced bread on hand for cold nights/mornings-toasted pb&j sandwiches and tea work for me!

Time to check out spring fashions in big box stores while the daylight remains! Wish I had a credit card spree right now...but then I'd have to find closet or storage space if I did buy lots of things. One step at a time.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@sweet sparrow I now keep my receipts in my purse just in case. It seems like the only way I am going to cash out is 25 cents at a time. Happily I did buy broccoli so was able to take advantage of that. @coupongirl sorry to hear it's a sad anniversary for you.
    I finally remembered to push forward my PCO offers this week. The stories of disappearing points is making me nervous so I plan to use them up in the next month. DH and I have about 300.00. And the no spend for groceries is always nice.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Argh. I was finally free to upload it after midnight. Which means I lost the quarter.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I collected $87 in cash last night from FB sales. I had spent $42 and change on the Amazon order the other day to buy my niece the Little Tikes Swimming puppy and the plush adopted puppy. I bought 2 of each to get free shipping and then sold the 2 extra items for $37 So my 2 gifts for my niece cost me $5!! Pretty happy with my wheeling and dealing.
    The other 2 items I bought last year for gifts not needed for $19.19 with a gift card bought at reduced rate and the other item was $20 and sold them for $25 each. And now they are out of my spare room closet.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Husband did some shopping after work yesterday - especially lots of pork chops, so there are plenty to freeze.

Have a great day, all!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont have good offers on my pc cart this week so I will just redeem another 10$ on my card
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I dont have good offers on my pc cart this week so I will just redeem another 10$ on my card
    I received 34 offers on my one card and will use probably 4 of them. Never had that many before!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

went to shoppers for seniors day a few good deals
    (1) milk 4 litre 3.42 after discount they were all out of crème and 2%&3% milk I need for hubby's coffee it wont be in til 1.hour from now )
    (1) marcelle mascara 11.99-20%seniors 9.59-3.00 cpn=6.59 yes was waiting to use this on seniors day
    (1) vim cleaner 3.99-1.00 cpn-1.25 checkout51=1.74
    (1) Cadbury dark milk chocolate 2.49-1.00 checkout51=1.49
    (1) bag of Cadbury mini eggs 5.49-20%=4.39-600 personal p.c points=3.79

now I gotta go get ready to go with a few old co-worker friends for our swiss chalet lunch and catch up talking -we go twice a year

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

There's one kind of Kidde dual smoke alarm that has been recalled:
    https://www.thespec.com/community-st...arms-recalled/
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ll be shopping at No Frills this week. I have an offer for the weekend, 5,000pts for every $50 spent in Store. I also have a few low value offers. I’ll easily spend $20 just on milk.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all . yesterday was a fab day. Went to the play time... a friend bought me a coffee and a muffin for my birthday. then home.. my youngest sent me flowers ( she is still in paris...) and we chatted for a bit in the am.
    middle made me a beautiful ceramic mug.. oldest wnet to lush. I feel very spoiled.

youngest will be back tomorrow night. I am very much looking forward to that. she is missed. tonight is the last cat visit. and we have a contractor coming over .. we are doing the eves this year. he is a great guy we used him for the roof.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 6 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    morning all . yesterday was a fab day. Went to the play time... a friend bought me a coffee and a muffin for my birthday. then home.. my youngest sent me flowers ( she is still in paris...) and we chatted for a bit in the am.
    middle made me a beautiful ceramic mug.. oldest wnet to lush. I feel very spoiled.

youngest will be back tomorrow night. I am very much looking forward to that. she is missed. tonight is the last cat visit. and we have a contractor coming over .. we are doing the eves this year. he is a great guy we used him for the roof.
    Happy Belated Birthday!!
    Ciel, macw1960, lilo0003 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Today isn’t as nice as forecasted. Horror frost is still on the trees and we have 30km/hr winds. Tomorrow is supposed to be even windier. I only have my oldest daycare girl today. Due to the weather, we had a change in plans. We made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. We might colour with chalk on the driveway, after their nap.
    @Giseledta Happy belated Birthday.
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just ordered a long sleeve top from the Children's Place for $1.99 for my niece for Christmas She doesn't need clothes (my sister is a shopper for her big time) But it was more for the Bossy saying on it lol My sister will think it's cute if nobody else does (because she is the bossy one haha) Love having things to put in the Christmas bin now so when I open it up in October it's ready to wrap
    Ciel, macw1960, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I received 34 offers on my one card and will use probably 4 of them. Never had that many before!
    I received 10 offers only
    barbis9, Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information