User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Warning - zweet app is stealing our money!

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Warning to everyone using the Zweet app!
    There is a cause in the terms and conditions that if you haven't used the app in the last year they have the right to take all your earned money in the account if it's under $20 and if it's over $20, they will take $2 a month off your account until you use it again.
    I haven't been able to use the app in a year because there hasn't been a single offer available to me that I use. I check each week too. I even e-mailed them last month about checking out my $11.25 because I haven't been able to use the account and they refused me.
    Now all my money is gone and they refuse to return it to me even if I do another offer. So all my money is just gone. What company has the right to take all the money like that away? The parent companies are paying them the money on the products, so basically they are stealing out of our pockets the money we earned by using their app. They are getting value marketing information from us each time we submit a receipt so they are earning their money other ways. They don't need to be clawing back our funds.
    I am calling a bocoytt on their app until they remove their yearly clawback cause.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Angela273, hcao, barbis9 and 5 others like this.
    Visit my Couponing site for more deals each week at Couponing with Christina.
    Like us on Facebook too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

That is exactly why I hate those apps. They never have anything useful to me. The only one I still have money in is Checkout 51 - $14 and I doubt I'll every reach enough to cash out.
    Angela273, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thank you for the warning. I also haven't been able to use any of their offers in a long time and I'm stuck at $12 or $14 in my account. I wanted to get enough to cash out one last time, but I don't know if that will ever happen.
    barbis9, Ciel and coupongirl99 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I cashed out zweet years ago and haven’t used it since. I still have/check the app but there hasn’t been any offers at all that we could/would use.

Same with the save.ca app however at least I can order mail coupons directly through the app so it’s not completely useless.

i still use chechout51 and caddle but there aren’t as many offers and they have lower values for the offers I can use.
    Last edited by francine1985; Wed, Feb 28th, 2018 at 10:45 PM.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

That happened to me to too. I had about $14.00 and now it is all gone because I haven't used any of their crappy offers in over a year.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

same here
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Sounds like the app is following prepaid credit card or gift card logic in charging a service fee. Interesting that several of you have had few offers to help you get to the cashout stage. Wonder if that was deliberate on the app company's end or business is changing.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Thanks for pointing this out, I just went and checked and they have zero'd mine too. What a waste of time and effort - so I deleted the app!
    Angela273, Ciel and coupongirl99 like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow, not only do their offers suck, they are stealing people's cashback? they should just shut down!
    thankfully i cashed out months ago when i realized this app was going downhill.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

that's not right, they already get money from companies to promote their products and shouldn't be penalizing people for inactivity; how active should people be when it seems like there's been 6 to 8 items only for over six months now and they take forever to add anything new?. They had Babybel cheeses on for months and now it's those Raclette cheese products on for weeks and weeks. Do they only talk to cheese companies? lol. They used to have a lot more variety weekly than over the past year. I've cashed out twice since joining -- $20 each time, the second it hits the minimum since I don't trust how long a company like this will be in business. Changio was gone like a few weeks after I cashed out the only $20 I ever got from them (just dumb luck on the timing). Seems Zweet is spiraling......nowhere near as good as Checkout51 or Caddle right now....and this policy will only cause people to not use them even more.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I guess the app does not offer a way to buy a token item with Zweet just so you can incur one transaction in a calendar year? Sigh, the effort to keep up with program details and changes takes up time.
    Colsgirl and coupongirl99 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Zweet has officially shut down.
    Last edited by francine1985; Wed, Jul 4th, 2018 at 10:40 PM.
    walkonby and PurpleBunny89 like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    Zweet has officially shut down.
    So harkening back to the original post... EVERYONE lost their money?
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Zweet discontinued offering savings July 4th and people can redeem up to the day their APP shuts down on Aug. 4th. That said, you need to already have $20 in your account or enough points to redeem for something, otherwise you're out of luck. I only have $7.00 and never was able to get enough points to redeem for anything, so that's gone...though I'd previously gotten two $20.00 cheques from them, so even factoring in the loss here at the end, came out ahead all told. Only Checkout51 and Caddle left.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

I have barely used the app after the Dessange offers were gone. I had a balance of $9 sitting there at least for a year. Contacted them via email and asked to honour the balance even though it's less than $20. No questions asked, received e-transfer via email within less than a week. I suggest to contact them and ask to cash out the balance. My experience was positive.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information