User Tag List

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Hi I have never done any of these promo can someone please tell me if I need the pamphlet with the coupons to participate and if so where can I get it TIA
    In the past all the coupons in the pamphlet have been printable online. The pamphlet is only a subset of available options, all can be found online and some don't require a coupon. Each offer will have different requirements. ie. dates, amounts, how many times they can be used, so you need to pay attention to the details.

Also, requirements are three or five different sponsors so if there are two offers for Shell for example and you use both offers, it will count as one sponsor.
    Anna Michele and Cake like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    In the past all the coupons in the pamphlet have been printable online. The pamphlet is only a subset of available options, all can be found online and some don't require a coupon. Each offer will have different requirements. ie. dates, amounts, how many times they can be used, so you need to pay attention to the details.

Also, requirements are three or five different sponsors so if there are two offers for Shell for example and you use both offers, it will count as one sponsor.
    I used 2 Shell offers last time and got the bonus airmiles for both. I used 8 just in case. Are you sure about the above comment?
    2shopmom likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

The last offer had Shell and Sobeys/Foodland offers for specific time periods. I too used each sponsor more than once but only once in each time period from what the coupon allowed and earned the points and bonus points. For one AM card, I only used the required amount of offers, didn't use extra, and got the points. I haven't seen the current coupons but it may be different requirements.
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Wed, Mar 7th, 2018 at 04:44 PM.
    Anna Michele likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post

Thanks very much @maple7 I will try to do it this time around
    maple7 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I used 2 Shell offers last time and got the bonus airmiles for both. I used 8 just in case. Are you sure about the above comment?
    The shop the block was use 3,5 or 7 offers. This one is use 3 offers at 3 different partners or 5 offers at 5 different partners. Just an FYI sobeys and Sobeys urban fresh count as different partners.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    walkonby likes this.
    Cornershopapp.ca Get your first 3 deliveries for Free

https://cornershopapp.com/en-ca/r/wvm84steq

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

The restrictions will be clear and how many per merchant we can use will be stated on the fine print when the website is up and running.
    The last promo was any numbers of offers the one previous was one per merchant so I will not say either way until we see the restrictions

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    2shopmom likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Get more Miles!

Opt in to this offer by clicking below and use your American Express®* AIR MILES® Card to make 20 purchase transactions in-store or online.
    These completed actions will count as 1 used Bonus Offer during the 2018 AIR MILES® MEGA MILES® Event.

Opt in Conditions apply. See Terms & Conditions for full details.

Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Apr 1st, 2018 at 09:34 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, based on this list of offers, I'll be lucky to get to 3 different partners within a reasonable cost, and 5 is just about out of the question, may pass on this promo...
    2shopmom likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, based on this list of offers, I'll be lucky to get to 3 different partners within a reasonable cost, and 5 is just about out of the question, may pass on this promo...
    Don't get discouraged yet there 6 weeks of flyers between sobey and foodland shops one offer is by a gc first
    They may even add more offers as the weeks go on. Keep an eye on the pageeach week the offers can change

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    2shopmom and walkonby like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Much like you @johnb56789 , at first glance I was a bit disappointed in what I would be expected to spend to gain these BAM.

However just this morning I bought 25 L of Shell gas ( earning 10 AM and that is one offer down ) I opted into the Amex Credit card offer ( make 20 purchases using my card and that will count as one offer )...so that would be two and then I bought my DD's Robaxacet heat wraps from Sobey's Pharmacy for $10.99, ( earning a bonus 20 AM!! ) and that is three offers used on the first day!!

I am hoping some other coupons show up as printable as the days go on.
    I can easily do the Sobeys $150.00 GC at the Sobeys stores out my way BUT I am quite confused as to whether or not I MUST buy that $75.00 GC they offer from an ACTUAL Sobeys Urban Fresh location.

Does anyone know if all the Urban Fresh stores are located downtown?? If I can buy that second GC in a regular Sobeys store out here but use the Urban Fresh coupon to do it, then I would.
    I then use the GC's I buy at Sobeys to shop at Freshco where the prices are considerably lower.
    hcao likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Yes. If you go online and save the offers you will use, it will show the number of sponsors you will qualify for at the top. Sobey's seems to be the exception in the west only, Sobey's and Sobey's pharmacy I understand are counting as two. I'm in Ontario, it counting as one.

Note that some coupons you can use more than once if you are trying to accumulate airmiles, but it just counts as one sponsor.
    Last edited by maple7; Thu, Mar 8th, 2018 at 04:43 PM.
    Thatdone likes this.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Hoping to get 5 offers done but who knows.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I then use the GC's I buy at Sobeys to shop at Freshco where the prices are considerably lower.
    Good point! I forgot that Freshco is a Sobeys banner store, so thanks for the reminder. Looking at the offers, I was thinking that I would never spend much at Sobey's because the prices are too high, but Freshco is great.
    walkonby and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Much like you @johnb56789 , at first glance I was a bit disappointed in what I would be expected to spend to gain these BAM.

However just this morning I bought 25 L of Shell gas ( earning 10 AM and that is one offer down ) I opted into the Amex Credit card offer ( make 20 purchases using my card and that will count as one offer )...so that would be two and then I bought my DD's Robaxacet heat wraps from Sobey's Pharmacy for $10.99, ( earning a bonus 20 AM!! ) and that is three offers used on the first day!!

I can easily do the Sobeys $150.00 GC at the Sobeys stores out my way BUT I am quite confused as to whether or not I MUST buy that $75.00 GC they offer from an ACTUAL Sobeys Urban Fresh location.

Does anyone know if all the Urban Fresh stores are located downtown?? If I can buy that second GC in a regular Sobeys store out here but use the Urban Fresh coupon to do it, then I would.
    Does Vitamins & Supplements bought at Sobeys count as Pharmacy purchase ? They are kept nearly the Pharmacy but not behind the counter, so probably not counted .

My parents buy lot of those, I would say close to $ 100 worth per month - like Omega 3 , Calcium, B12 etc. Sobeys often has a 40 % - 50 % off sale on those like Jamieson, Webber etc brands

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Yes you will have to buy the $ 75 GC at the actual Sobeys Urban Fresh store.

Your offer at regular Sobeys store is already done, so you need not buy a $ 150 GC there anymore as it won't count as an additional partner offer. Since you already did an offer at Sobeys Pharmacy..$ 10 non-prescription offer.

1. Sobeys Pharmacy & Sobeys Regular store is considered as ONE and the same partner. So doesn't matter if you do 1 offer at each they will be still considered as 1 Partner offer only - like the $ 150 GC at Sobeys Regular Store & $ 10 Sobeys Pharmacy non prescription purchase.

2. Sobeys Urban Fresh store is considered as a SECOND partner offer , it will be considered separate partner from both Sobeys Pharmacy & Sobeys Regular Store. Like the $ 75 GC at Sobeys Urban Fresh store.

Not sure if Sobeys Urban Fresh store GC can be used at Regular Sobeys store & vice versa. Probably you can.

I don't mind making one out of the way trip just to get a $ 75 GC at Sobeys Urban Fresh store, but later on I want to use that $ 75 GC at my regular Sobeys Store as its 10 minutes walk from my house
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Thu, Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:45 PM.
    hcao and walkonby like this.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread Information