User Tag List

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    The cashier I dealt today with said it had to be $50 AFTER the $5 coupon.
    Unfortunately, we often know more than the cashiers, you only need to spend $50. My shop today : $50 (plus tax) - $5 survey - $6 manufacturer's coupons = $39 + taxes out of pocket. Received 140+ airmiles.

Exception to this is the gift card promos. Example, if it's a spend $30 get a $10 giftcard, you need to spend $35 if you are using the survey coupon. I seldom do these.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    You can also use the $ 5 OFF WUB $ 25 printable PDF coupon without any issues with these offers.
    I did my shop at Rexall. The $5.00 coupon would not scan, so cashier said she entered it manually. I had bunch of other coupons too...so she told me i had to get to $50 after the coupons were applied. Back i went to pick up few more things. The when i got home, looked at the bill and realized that there was no $5.00 off and I had forgotten to give her the Air Miles Mega offer coupon. Ugh....back driving to Rexall.

She voided and re-did the transaction but said i could not use the $5.00 coupon because i can only get one promo - either the 100 bonus AM for spending $50, or the $5.00 off. I was so frustrated and didn't have anymore time to spend, so i just told her to forget the $5.00
    Made sure she scanned the Mega coupon.
    macw1960 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I went to a Sobeys today that sold pharmacy products like Polysporin and bandaids, but there was actually no pharmacy in that store (despite their website saying they did). I re-read the coupon and it said specifically "Sobeys Pharmacy," and not "pharmacy products at Sobeys." I doubt this will count as an offer
    macw1960 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    I did my shop at Rexall. The $5.00 coupon would not scan, so cashier said she entered it manually. I had bunch of other coupons too...so she told me i had to get to $50 after the coupons were applied. Back i went to pick up few more things. The when i got home, looked at the bill and realized that there was no $5.00 off and I had forgotten to give her the Air Miles Mega offer coupon. Ugh....back driving to Rexall.

She voided and re-did the transaction but said i could not use the $5.00 coupon because i can only get one promo - either the 100 bonus AM for spending $50, or the $5.00 off. I was so frustrated and didn't have anymore time to spend, so i just told her to forget the $5.00
    Wow ! What a night mare ! The poster below just spent $ 39 out of pocket after using a bunch of manufacturer coupons and the $ 5 WUB $ 25 coupon , and they got both the 40 AM from mega miles and 100 AM store promo for a total of 140 AM.

Both $ 5 OFF cpn and 40 Bonus AM Mega miles coupon was used ..both 40 Bonus AM and 100 Bonus AM were got.

I hope you at least got the 40 + 100 = 140 BAM for your troubles

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Unfortunately, we often know more than the cashiers, you only need to spend $50. My shop today : $50 (plus tax) - $5 survey - $6 manufacturer's coupons = $39 + taxes out of pocket. Received 140+ airmiles.

Exception to this is the gift card promos. Example, if it's a spend $30 get a $10 giftcard, you need to spend $35 if you are using the survey coupon. I seldom do these.
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Sun, Mar 18th, 2018 at 04:14 AM.
    macw1960 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    I went to a Sobeys today that sold pharmacy products like Polysporin and bandaids, but there was actually no pharmacy in that store (despite their website saying they did). I re-read the coupon and it said specifically "Sobeys Pharmacy," and not "pharmacy products at Sobeys." I doubt this will count as an offer
    The non-prescription pharmacy products that you buy at regular Sobeys store you just take them to the regular cashier till any way. You don't buy them at the Sobeys Pharmacy counter.

I think your products would have still counted. You should have taken the product to the cash and asked them to scan the mega mile coupon and the pharmacy product. If the Bonus AM had appeared on your receipt after buying the product & scanning the coupon you are good to go.

And if they had not appeared, you can always refund the product on the spot at the Customer service till and get your money back.

My Sobeys has a Sobeys pharmacy, so even if I take a bottle of vitamins to the pharmacy counter to pay, they tell me go to the regular tills at the entrance of the store. We only do prescription transactions over here, we don't have time for this..LOL
    macw1960 and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was only going to do 3 of the 5 but I worked it out that the extra points I get by doing the extra 2 will actually wash the money I have to spend
    Unfortunately I did the Rexall one last night before I read maple7 post on how coupons actually count at Rexall so at the time I did not want to chance it.

My actual out of pocket was 51.14 (+ tax) after using 6.25 in regular coupons and also the 5.00 pdf coupon available. I received 142 points. The cashier was actually nice enough to make sure all the points were there before I left the store.

So after I do the metro one that is available in about a week, my worse case will be to do a lcbo one and I believe there a item on their list that is only about 16 dollars which will give me the fifth one

So if my math is correct, number 4 and 5 of the quests will cost me about 73.00 and I will get about a extra 742 points which is worth over 75.00 so it is a basic wash and I end up with the items.

Quick question, can air miles be used to purchase gas at shell

Just checked and the 142 from Rexall have already been added to my air miles account
    Last edited by Thatdone; Sun, Mar 18th, 2018 at 09:10 AM.
    macw1960, Anna Michele and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post

Unfortunately again, the cashier was incorrect. Next time tell her/him that you want the $5 survey, the rest is automatic ie she can't stop you from getting the 100 AM.
    macw1960 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My airmiles from yesterday's Rexall shop have posted.
    Tommycoupons likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Did the coupon go through ie. did you get the 20 points? If so, you might be ok.

I just checked my receipts, I bought at the pharmacy counter, the receipt says "xxxxxxx Sobeys Pharmacy" instead of my regular receipt that says "xxxxxxx Sobeys" even though it's the same store. The HST number and even the store number at the bottom are different.

If it was me, I wouldn't be counting on it counting.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Yes, actually they just finished a promo where you get 20am back if you use 95am.
    macw1960 and Thatdone like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post

Yes $60 At a time

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Did the coupon go through ie. did you get the 20 points? If so, you might be ok.

I just checked my receipts, I bought at the pharmacy counter, the receipt says "xxxxxxx Sobeys Pharmacy" instead of my regular receipt that says "xxxxxxx Sobeys" even though it's the same store. The HST number and even the store number at the bottom are different.

If it was me, I wouldn't be counting on it counting.
    They are considered the same sponsor though. So long as the coupon was scanned, likely it won't matter.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    They are considered the same sponsor though. So long as the coupon was scanned, likely it won't matter.
    I agree however rule say Sobeys Pharmacy and my receipt says Sobeys Pharmacy. I'm sure she/he could argue and get the points if they aren't added.

"Coupon offer valid from March 8- April 12, 2018 at Sobeys Pharmacy, Safeway Pharmacy, Thrifty Foods Pharmacy locations only."
    macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My airmiles from yesterday's Rexall shop have posted.
    Yup... Why can't every other sponsor be that fast? It's obviously possible.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

For those asking me about the Sobeys Pharmacy, I didn't end up buying the item because the coupon said this: "Coupon offer valid from March 8- April 12, 2018 at Sobeys Pharmacy, Safeway Pharmacy, Thrifty Foods Pharmacy locations only. " so can't answer your questions but I don't think it will count. I think there's only 1 or 2 Sobeys pharmacies in the entire city of Toronto and I won't travel an hour away for this. If they want people to use the offer, maybe they should make it accessible?
    macw1960, Abby1 and maple7 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information