User Tag List

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    soooo, In the Metro flyer starting today they are running a 4 day promo of redeem 95 AM get 50 AM back, Pretty decent right?
    However....I was using today to turn in my Metro Mega Miles coupon that I had printed off the site ( it only runs over 3 days 22nd-25th ) and it seems to have worked o.k. The coupon does not have a bar code to scan, the cashier has to type in a special code...I forget now PLU?? something ) so I easily got the 50 AM back, it shows up on the receipt.

What I was wondering IF anyone has done just the regular promo at Metro today without using the Mega Miles coupon, does the 50 AM show up on the receipt? The cashier was under the impression that with their in store flyer promo you don't see the 50 AM on the receipt but it gets deposited in a few weeks to the AM account.

If anyone knows post and let me know.
    thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by petsrfun101 View Post
    I also did the offer at metro and used the coupon and showed 50 points after using $10 cash miles, but I was worried about the mega miles not showing up because all it says is bonus offer 50 miles no promo code or anything but if both of us had the same result it must be ok I also talked to a couple cashiers about it and they thought it was the coupon on there because the store miles would show up later
    I did both mega miles (yesterday) and regular (today) redemption at Metro. The "Bonus Offer 50 AM" under Grocery only appeared for mega miles. I checked online and the 50 AM for either redemption aren't added yet to my account total.
    iheartcoupons and walkonby like this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just found out that my Staples shop will not count as 1 offer because I shopped online. That purchase should have been at store

So, I have one more offer left to do. I was going to convert HBC points but might just go to Sobey's and buy some vitamins worth $10 to complete the 5 offers.
    walkonby likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I did both mega miles (yesterday) and regular (today) redemption at Metro. The "Bonus Offer 50 AM" under Grocery only appeared for mega miles. I checked online and the 50 AM for either redemption aren't added yet to my account total.
    yes!! I did that too @Grey . I redeemed 95 AM today and compared the 2 receipts. Yesterdays Mega Mile one DOES in fact show the 50 AM on the receipt, whereas today's just shows the words Congrats on your AM cash redemption.
    I feel better now. All 5 offers are done for me.
    iheartcoupons likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Does Rexall accept 5 off survey coupon on phone/iPad or should I print it?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Finally finished my 5:

Mastercard opt in
    Shell
    Rexall
    Sobey's gift card
    Metro

Not as easy as Shop the Block was for us Ontarians but still a great deal. 1250 bonus points, 300 points from Sobey's for gift cards, 40 from Rexall, and all my shopping was for things I would buy anyway, most of it on sale.
    walkonby likes this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I don't think that's correct. For Shop the Block promo I made an online purchase at Stples and it counted. You have to make sure to use the coupon online. Who told you it doesn't count?
    Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    I just found out that my Staples shop will not count as 1 offer because I shopped online. That purchase should have been at store

So, I have one more offer left to do. I was going to convert HBC points but might just go to Sobey's and buy some vitamins worth $10 to complete the 5 offers.
    Thumpersmom and Anna Michele like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    Perfect! I will try this weekend. I read the coupon and it said limited to one per transaction, and not just once per collector number like some of the other ones.

Yay, will be fun! Spend $55.00, minus $5.00 printed coupon, plus $10.00 rexall card (does anybody know if this has an expiration date like the shoppers ones?), plus 100 bonus AM (after redeeming $30.00), plus 40AM (megamiles)
    The system did not allow me to redeem 285 airmiles for $30 in order to get 100 miles back , it was either that or the MM spend $40 get 40 airmiles, but it did allow me to use $5 survey coupon and gave me $10 gift card since I spent $55 before taxes.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by meganata View Post
    Does Rexall accept 5 off survey coupon on phone/iPad or should I print it?
    My store seems to need the print out.

They didn't specifically say they won't/don't accept on a phone/tablet & I didn't ask.

But whenever I have used the coupon they have either clipped the printed coupon to their store copy receipt or scribbled something on it and put it in the folder along with other coupons like Manufacturer coupons.

So I just assumed they need the physical printout & brought it with me, each & every time as I don't want to waste a trip going back for 5 bucks, if they don't accept it.
    Thumpersmom and meganata like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    The system did not allow me to redeem 285 airmiles for $30 in order to get 100 miles back , it was either that or the MM spend $40 get 40 airmiles, but it did allow me to use $5 survey coupon and gave me $10 gift card since I spent $55 before taxes.
    oh no! i was hoping to get the 40 airmiles also! So when you tried to scan both, the system got an error?

thanks for letting us know!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    For the STB event, Metro was the last to post for me. But it did show and count.

QUESTION RE AIRMILESSHOPS:

I just did two shops online and both have posted as of today (indigo and HBC) But, the bonus 50 hasn't yet. Anyone else have this happen and then it posted later? The t&c do state upto 75 days, but just want others experience on this. Pipe dream to think their own website would auto trigger the bonus when the criteria have been met!?! :p

Thank you and take care
    J
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    oh no! i was hoping to get the 40 airmiles also! So when you tried to scan both, the system got an error?

thanks for letting us know!!
    I just did my first offer @ rexall yesterday and everything went well.

I purchased $50.02 before tax and used $5 off wus $25 coupon (not survey one but the one from flu season booklet last year) and 40 AMs wus $40 coupon from mega airmiles.

Net total $47 something and redeemed 285 AMs ($30) towards owing and paid $17 something from pocket.

The receipt shows that I got 42 AMs which is correct 40 AM's and 2 base AMs and also got $10 rexall coupon.

Now just waiting for 100 AMs to post in my account for 285 AMs redemption.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    I just did my first offer @ rexall yesterday and everything went well.

I purchased $50.02 before tax and used $5 off wus $25 coupon (not survey one but the one from flu season booklet last year) and 40 AMs wus $40 coupon from mega airmiles.

Net total $47 something and redeemed 285 AMs ($30) towards owing and paid $17 something from pocket.

The receipt shows that I got 42 AMs which is correct 40 AM's and 2 base AMs and also got $10 rexall coupon.

Now just waiting for 100 AMs to post in my account for 285 AMs redemption.
    I just went to rexall, and tried. I had $55.00 before taxes, used the $5.00 coupon and the cashier scanned the megamiles barcode. On my receipt it says I earned 42 airmiles. I redeemed 285 points, hopefully i will get the bonus 100AM. Do you know what it said on your receipt to indicate this bonus? Is it ths load + go bonus? I have that under my Airmiles summary, but it says 0.

I asked the cashier, and she said most likely that is the one. I also got the $10.00 rexall gift card for spending over $50.

Another question not related. i went to metro yesterday to redeem my 95 airmiles, but she automatically put in the bonus code for the megamiles (i did that claim Thursday already). so now it looks like i tried to use the megamiles twice! does that mean i won't get the 50 bonus for redeeming? I didn't even give the code to the cashier, she's done so many she memorized the code and just typed it in! Don't wanna lose out on 50 miles
    Giseledta likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I cashed in 40.00 ... she did it 4 times.. my bill says I got 200 airmiles for that... yes I am a tad nervous.
    I did the rexall offer... spendt 40.00 .. got 40 airmiles.. used co 51 for cleaners...lol....
    and we did the staples off er today.
    foodland is already done.
    and I think I did a lcbo one... but not sure .. so hubby will do a gas one.. and Yea... done.
    walkonby likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Help ** I have 105 Dream Miles in my account... are they totally useless ? no rewards for that amount and I don't think I can switch them into cash miles, right? Ugh, anyone else have useless Dream miles in their account? What did you do with them?
    Giseledta and Thumpersmom like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    Help ** I have 105 Dream Miles in my account... are they totally useless ? no rewards for that amount and I don't think I can switch them into cash miles, right? Ugh, anyone else have useless Dream miles in their account? What did you do with them?
    no idea . and they wont move them over. total pain in the....... whenever I see them its like they are teasing me.....

I do wish for promotions like this one.. on your airmiles list it would say what the bonus if for ... it ... lcbo bonus - 6- shop the block... would make life easier.
    sampler likes this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information