User Tag List

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Obviously a lot of people here are air miles collectors and wondering if anyone sees a problem with also using the same 10 points for 25 liters at shell mega coupon with the new offer of 100 points with 3 fill ups in april.
    I have done the 5 for the mega but was curious if I would end up with 130 more if I did 3 fill ups by the 12th of april as a bonus using that same coupon as well

Thanks if anyone can help
    Last edited by Thatdone; Mon, Apr 2nd, 2018 at 09:57 PM.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Obviously a lot of people here are air miles collectors and wondering if anyone sees a problem with also using the same 10 points for 25 liters at shell mega coupon with the new offer of 100 points with 3 fill ups in april.
    I have done the 5 for the mega but was curious if I would end up with 130 more if I did 3 fill ups by the 12th of april as a bonus using that same coupon as well

Thanks if anyone can help
    I'm done my mega miles but the cashier scanned the coupon for me I got 11 air miles and 1 down for my 4 fill ups ( 25L) for April

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Lavender Lady likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Don’t usually shop at Sobeys and Foodland does anyone know how long it takes for air miles to be credited. Also does anyone know how long it takes to post the survey miles. TIA
    Sobeys takes just less than a week I(6 days I believe) bit i can't recall foodland timeline for points to be added

Season 40 Winners At War

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Sobeys takes just less than a week I(6 days I believe) bit i can't recall foodland timeline for points to be added

Thanks @Anna Michele

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post

One week?
    Hmm did anyone get their bonus 150 AM credited from buying the gift card? I haven't gotten mine yet.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Trying to plan out my remaining offers; need some help.

The Air Miles Mega Miles coupon booklet says to check out airmiles.ca/megamiles for the Metro offers. But then when you check that out, Metro isn't listed. Do the Metro app/website load-to-card Air Miles offers count towards Mega Miles then? Why aren't they labelled Mega Miles vs. regular like Rexall's then? Ack!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

So I am new to using the air miles mega miles. I used the sobeys $10 one today and will use the Shell gas one tonight. Can anyone fill me in on whats the best to use? ps. i dont use the credit cards.
    I heard there was some opt in offers that were free when you signed up. Is this true?

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post

The Air Miles Mega Miles coupon booklet says to check out airmiles.ca/megamiles for the Metro offers. But then when you check that out, Metro isn't listed. Do the Metro app/website load-to-card Air Miles offers count towards Mega Miles then? Why aren't they labelled Mega Miles vs. regular like Rexall's then? Ack!
    No those aren't eligible offers. You've missed the offer that was eligible to redeem 95 miles and get 50 back with the Mega Miles coupon. That's why you don't see it.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkerzmummy View Post
    So I am new to using the air miles mega miles. I used the sobeys $10 one today and will use the Shell gas one tonight. Can anyone fill me in on whats the best to use? ps. i dont use the credit cards.
    I heard there was some opt in offers that were free when you signed up. Is this true?
    visit airmilesmegamiles.ca and checkout the offers available. LCBO has some reasonable priced wine that qualify. Some free offers available are;

1) There is an auto-convert HBC points to AM.
    2) Rewarding Your Opinion Surveys (must complete at least one survey)

Happy collecting!
    Last edited by Davelikes2save; Tue, Apr 3rd, 2018 at 03:46 PM.
    Parkerzmummy likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post

@Abby1 the Metro offer already expire that the reason it’s not there on the Website. You are like me we came late to the party so we miss out on a lot of the good offers. Metro was redeem 95 miles and get 50 miles back I think. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. I still need to do 1more offer to be safe

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bobobee View Post
    One week?
    Hmm did anyone get their bonus 150 AM credited from buying the gift card? I haven't gotten mine yet.
    The 150 should have been immediate . I went the Friday morning the system was down and had the store add the points themselves.
    There is a pic of receipt a few pages back showing 300am immediately.credited

Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMer View Post
    The wording/timing on the Sobeys $150 gift card offer is pretty confusing. For the record, I had the cashier scan a printed coupon from the promotion page and received 300 air miles for purchasing a card Attachment 339860.
    Starting from post #109

Season 40 Winners At War

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    No those aren't eligible offers. You've missed the offer that was eligible to redeem 95 miles and get 50 back with the Mega Miles coupon. That's why you don't see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Abby1 the Metro offer already expire that the reason it’s not there on the Website. You are like me we came late to the party so we miss out on a lot of the good offers. Metro was redeem 95 miles and get 50 miles back I think. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. I still need to do 1more offer to be safe
    Ahh okay! I saw that one earlier, but put it out of my mind since all our miles are in dream for flights. There was the link your Air Miles card to your Metro account offer that we did, but I'm sure that was just bonus miles and not mega miles. Thanks so much to the both of you for the info! Gotta find 1 more offer as well.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I haven't done any of these mega miles offers before but I managed to find and use three offers. Appreciate all the tips and info from all of you. Thanks!
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

My Sobeys and Foodland airmikes are in Our Account. Just waiting on Hudson Bay air miles that I convert if it’s not in by this weekend I will be going to the LCBO

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information