User Tag List

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree2792Likes

Thread: April 2018 Frugal Chatter Thread (is it spring yet)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well its sunny with a bit of rain here -so I managed to rake a few leafs up ,daughter-in-0law called this morning to cancel on going out today as cara was up a lot and she is tired from going out the past 2 days -no worries I said ,she then told me on friday morning we will go out
    -just getting garbage ready to go out ,supper tonight frozen mac and cheese p.c variety for me hubby loves kraft dinner the odd time

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Sample Source:
    I got the e-mail my kit has been shipped and will be there in 5-10 business days
    I hope next week!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all. it is so nice outside right now. I know mother nature is just teasing us... but it is so nice. I got the kids out... we had a blast.

my coupons came in from old el paso.

I am working on using up some dc stuff I have. the kids loved the kenetic sand.. lol.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@ May I ask what coupons from old el paso and how?
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Apr 12th, 2018 at 07:41 PM.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have 15 offers this week on my pc cart.I hope to benefit the cucumber,tomatoes,whiskas temptations,cheese and combine 2 offers as I have the spend 40$ get 4000 points too.That will do the trick to redeem another 10$ this week.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I took our son out grocery shopping with me to No Frills. He was looking forward to it. He helped me check out the flyers, etc. While driving to the store he listed off a variety of things that he loves to do with me. I added a few more to his list. I then told him how some things don’t cost much money but are still fun. He then told me “love means fun.” It was a very sweet conversation.

No Frills was out of stock of strawberries before I was done work today. I managed to spend $20 to get the 5,000 points on produce. $52.71oop, $4.50 in coupons, earned $5,450 in Points, $2.50 CO51, $2 Caddle.

edit: I was credited 400 points from my missing points inquiry.
    Last edited by Angela273; Fri, Apr 13th, 2018 at 11:34 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

@Ciel : Thank you for the birthday wishes. I think my mother is the real McGyver though. I still send her all my sewing as that's not even remotely possible with my schedule.
    @Frugalbigmama : Good catch! Ever since bills went electronic, I find I glance at them less. I should check mine.

Thank goodness for line drying. I'm washing three sets of sheets tonight. I am completely exhausted. Time for bed after I put together lunches for DD1 and DD2.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF!! So looking forward to this weekend even though it is a house cleaning weekend! Staying close to home with the threat of the crappy weather. Hope to get lots of cleaning and organizing done.
    I put a load of laundry away last night and another in the washer so it keeps the rotation going!
    DS is going to a friends house tomorrow so I told him tonight he was cleaning his bedroom and tv room. He just needs to dust and vacuum really. I cleaned the kitchen last night and ran the dishwasher. Emptied the dishwasher this morning and made sure to tidy kitchen after making lunches. Plan to go grocery shopping on my lunch so that is done and out of the way. Don't really need much but have lots of good point offers that can overlap so we will see what I do lol.

Have a great day and weekend everyone!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

One of the great regrets of my life: how I wished that I bought more diapers at that last PC sale! I had to buy four boxes of diapers last week for $105. On the flip side, I had no idea DD1 would still need diapers at this point so it's better not to have boxes of diapers that I can't use sitting around. I also had no idea DD2 would not get into the daycare of her choice until +18 months, even though I had applied while I was about five months pregnant. At that daycare, all diapers and wipes are supplied.

With the inclement weather this weekend, perhaps there will be lots of cloth diapers. We'll see. DD2 likes diaper changes with daddy better and he will NOT use cloth diapers anymore.

Happy Friday the 13th, everyone!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Have just begun the master shopping list - badly need veggies and fruit, so hoping I can find those at decent prices.

Have a great day!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Received my 25$ Loblaws GiftCard today after submitting id.I will use it for the spend 40$ get 4000 points and with my offers.Received coupons too,they will be up for trade(go veggie)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Just met my son at the gas station since I had promised him his next fill up on me. Told him to "fill it up" and he was like "full tank?" Yes son!
    Wanted to do major shop at RCSS but didn't have time so will have to go after work. Just went to Food Basics and grabbed 9Lbs of granny smith and gala apples at .88LB. Should do my apple eating monster for the weekend

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

frugalbigmama -nice of you to fill up sons tank
    Went to once upon a child today with daughter-in-law "cara cried most of the day poor little one she is teething coming up 5 months soon "I got 5 articles of clothing for Ashlyn and Sebastian for 13.20 after my 20% off card was filled my daughter got $18.35 and my daughter in-law got $97.00 from used clothing and a few toys (mind you she had a large tote filled with clothing ),then we popped into giant tiger I only spent 22.00

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    frugalbigmama -nice of you to fill up sons tank
    Went to once upon a child today with daughter-in-law "cara cried most of the day poor little one she is teething coming up 5 months soon "I got 5 articles of clothing for Ashlyn and Sebastian for 13.20 after my 20% off card was filled my daughter got $18.35 and my daughter in-law got $97.00 from used clothing and a few toys (mind you she had a large tote filled with clothing ),then we popped into giant tiger I only spent 22.00
    Thank-you I was just saying to my co-worker it feels good to be able to do that for them. I'm just happy he has a car now so I am not his taxi service anymore 1 down 1 to go lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    @ May I ask what coupons from old el paso and how?
    I had purchased 4 boxes of stand and stuff shells... all 4 boxes had shells that were totally broken.. not a whole shell in any of them... I contacted old el paso...
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information