User Tag List

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree2792Likes

Thread: April 2018 Frugal Chatter Thread (is it spring yet)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Computer is charged now yay!!!! I got 3 awesome trades from french fb couponning groups today!!!!
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

popped out to shoppers as hubby will have the car in for an oil change and tire rotation on Friday morning
    -spent 52.78 before tax and got a seniors bonus of a 10.00 promo card -got my milk 3 containers (chocolate ,3% and skim ) and had points on all of them plus had points on my popsicles bars -nice in total I got 22,157 points
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Dominos routinely has coupon codes on their website. Monday’s are usually 50% off any regular priced pizza.
    In Ontario they have a frequent buyer plan. 1 free pizza for every 6 orders. Both boys like Dominos and this makes it a little more appealing.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Good evening all. I am on vacation this week so just hanging out at home doing spring cleaning. I went out deal shopping the other day with my neighbor, who I think is cheaper than me! lol I usually miss out on deals with her when I'm working. (she works from home) I have next week off too so I will be getting things ready to put out for giveaway weekend. Maybe cleaning our nightmare garage.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I am working at home Friday and will take a break to do a big RCSS trip. I have not bought groceries since before my dad died and the kids are not kidding when they say we have nothin to eat. I have the 7500 points wus 75.00 so perfect timing. DH went to Cobbs and bought buns so we had yummy burgers on the BBQ tonight for dinner. Bring on summer.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    In Ontario they have a frequent buyer plan. 1 free pizza for every 6 orders. Both boys like Dominos and this makes it a little more appealing.
    Yes, they have that points program here too.
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Ciel I actually only eat Kale in Salads at this point. But on this diet you are allowed oils/butters which is why roasted vegetables are out. Basically you have to go Gluten, Grain, Dairy & Sugar free including all natural fruits which knocks out all fruits and most vegetables, as well you cannot have starchy vegetables or night shades. As well even proteins are limited, you have 2 types of fish (which I do not eat either as I am not a big fish fan) and you can have Chicken and Turkey but again it is extremely limited I think your allowed like 6 oz of "white" meat per week. Literally when you break it down there are about 20 to 30 foods you can eat and most of them have limits per week and those that don't are things I do not eat for various reasons.

I find it is better to take my approach and if I do not feel it has cleared once I return from my trip my next wee there are still a few more supplements I can add. I admit I am being cautious as to how I tweak things as everyone agrees it gets worse before it gets better and I would prefer to not to be suffering flu like symptoms when I am working out of town and staying with family. Right now I had a bit of a low earlier in the week but right now other then being a bit tired I feel pretty good.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Went shopping at Wal-Mart last night, I needed to get new insoles for my shoes as I noticed when I was standing longer the other day my arches were really hurting. So since I will probably be on my feet more than normal next week thought it would be best to grab before I left so I am trying to run out and get them next week.

Well at Wal-Mart I also picked up Pasta they had the large bags on $0.87, in total we bought almost 20 bags. We were almost completely out and although we do not each as much Pasta and Sauce in the summer I do enjoy keeping a pasta salad in the fridge.

Hoping for a low key weekend. Pretty sure I will have some work to get done I see my stack of papers just keeps getting larger. I will sort those today see what I need to take with me and what can be tossed. As well I have some papers at home I need to sort.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day, it is sunny here right now but they are calling for rain this afternoon which may change to flurries tomorrow.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I’m going to through this out there for advice. My dad’s 60th Birthday is coming up in May. That week would also have been Grandma’s 90th Birthday, but she passed away on May 31, 2017. Dad was there when Grandma passed. He is having a hard time with the anniversary coming up. He doesn’t know if he wants to celebrate his 60th Birthday or not. I’m fortunate that Grandma was the first close relative that I remember loosing. Some plans are being made, in Dad’s style. He is aware, but continues to change his mind. I’m in touch with his wife, but we aren’t sure exactly how to support him.
    I am in a somewhat similar situation although not fully apples to apples. My dad died on the same date as my wife's birthday, although he passed before we met. I pause to remember him on that date each year, and we also celebrate her birthday. In my heart, there isn't a shred of doubt, even though he never met her, that he'd want us to.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    I am in a somewhat similar situation although not fully apples to apples. My dad died on the same date as my wife's birthday, although he passed before we met. I pause to remember him on that date each year, and we also celebrate her birthday. In my heart, there isn't a shred of doubt, even though he never met her, that he'd want us to.
    I’m glad that you have figured something out that works for you. My dad called me a few days ago. He told me that we will celebrate his birthday in the summer. He doesn’t know when or what, but he is not going to celebrate his birthday in May. I will respect his wishes. I will also call him on his birthday and on the anniversary of Grandma’s passing.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

It was a awesome mail day for me!!! Coupons from compagnies ,1 trade from french couponning groups and 2 trades on here.My kodak is not working,it is not the battery the problem;i cannot do more trading on french couponning groups until fixed that suck.....
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-hubby got oil change and tire rotation today
    -then I hopped in the car and popped over to sobeys for some airmile deals I got 27 airmiles and spent $46.00,just cashed out of caddle 27.75 and last week checkout51 -so 2 checks coming my way

-supper tonight fish ,fresh fries and corn on cob
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Yes, they have that points program here too.
    Dominos is DH's favourite. It figures that he has never mentioned or asked about this program.

On the bright side, the refund for his taxes just moved over to his account today back from when we called in. It certainly arrived a lot sooner than June 9th! Now there is only mine to hope for...
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

Good afternoon all. I did some wandering today and ended up getting some nice storage cubes at dollar tree, I'm organizing my laundry room while i'm off. Also got butter at safeway for $3 and extra airmiles for my tomatoes.

Later we are going to CT, the barbeque we bought last week is now $50 cheaper, and we're getting some dirt and grass seed to fix up the yard. I Have my seeds in pots but nothing sprouting yet.

Also at safeway I saw hangtags on smuckers syrups that had chipits coupons!
    Have a great day!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

OK, I am in Burlington-stopped into the former Sears Home store (now Treasure Hunt)-better organized store on Sears Fixtures. 77c Snickers Bars.
    Then to Ikea-love the room displays on the showroom floor. Value Village-there's a gold Jessica Simpson trench coat for $39.99-probably more a size 11-12 than 13-14. Half off on Sunday...
    Denningers in Burlington mall is gorgeous but very cold. Alas, the old Target store floor is evident. Christine Cushing will be there tomorrow promoting her new condiments. The new wing of the mall is just like Eastgate Square's redo of their former Walmart store-beige and soft seating. Love the red brickwork for Denningers.
    Off I go-more tomorrow!
    barbis9, macw1960, cath007 and 2 others like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information