User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HI all,

I have a question aout verification on Canada poste for a capital one secured credit card? My gf and I signed up at the same time and filled out the application exactly the same except I put in my sin number and she did not. We both got a letter saying that oce the security deposit was made a letter with more instructions would be sent out. We both paid and I got a letter with a card in it saying that a pin would be sent our later.

She got a letter saying that a letter would be sent to canada poste and that she had to provide ID to get it. She went to canada poste but she did not have any of the ID the required, so they told here to refuse the card.

Could this because she did not fill in the SIN card and what can she do now, I think she has to cancel the application and ask for a refund but will she be able to reapply again and put in the SIN number this time.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

When i got a capital card awhile ago i needed to do canada post verification and i used my sin. She doesnt have any of the required id? Isnt it just a photo id with address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabearrina View Post
    When i got a capital card awhile ago i needed to do canada post verification and i used my sin. She doesnt have any of the required id? Isnt it just a photo id with address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They require a photo id but it has ro be government issued. She has a health card. Sin card bank card. She doesnt even have a birth cert becaise she applied for one but need a guarenture. You need a drivers lisence ,passport etc. So im wonderong then if its even worth reapplying if it is not based on your sin number.

Thread Information