User Tag List

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Checkout 51 has 4 offers that you can unlock today, and purchase this week.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my goodness what a day -just walked in at 8.00 p.m . We watched Sebastian ,then after his nap we all went to the aquarium(that is not frugal at all -thank goodness my daughter got the tickets a bit cheaper from her work) it was pretty busy being a sat ,Sebastian loved it but being a toddler he had a few meltdowns .We took the ttc down to the aquarium -love Toronto;s transit way nicer than ours got back to my daughter`s at 6.20 then we stayed for her homemade pizza -she makes the best (just like you are in Italy )with basil on it -yumm then we left for home
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am deceived 2 trades for coupons I wanted did not work even if I have the research of the person.I dont understant those type of person who make me lose my precious time...Oh well you gain some,you lost some....
    Giseledta, Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I have my AC going it keeps reading 74F/23C I have it set for a thermostat of 67F/19C. Tuesday it’s supposed to get up to 26C and I have an appointment in town at 2:30pm on that day talk about “it’s going to be hot, hot!” Sings.

The sun sets I think at 8:30pm something along those lines. It’s maybe an hour away or so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We spent yesterday morning outside and enjoyed a picnic on our deck. I spent $78.xx at No Frills, $1 in coupons, $3.25 in app rebates, earned 9,200 in Points.
    I baked 2 loaves of banana bread last night.

I had another chiropractor and acupuncture appointment this morning, still hoping it helps. We had a bit of a baking exchange among friends today. We ended up taking home some chocolate zucchini mini muffins, and cinnamon buns. I was able to bring some donuts and chocolate zucchini muffins to my neighbour.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Very deceiving trading day today..I got 2 trades refuted,even if i had the researchs of the person and traded at less value another expiring soon coupon for coupons i will probably retrade.Alright time for bed good night everyone!!!
    Giseledta, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

someone in french fb couponning group tried to rip me out by asking 16$ of coupons for a 9$ free coupon of frozen bio fruits...wow....nature touch frozen fruits are that expensive because they are bio...i dont think so...people are crazy on these group..like asking 16$ for iam dry food fpc uh no....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Another case is a girl said she had 40$ of glucerna (1fpc ,coupons and checks) but she only have the nip to enter..i noticed her that it is false advertisement and codes can be found on the group with research she was not happy....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Traded coupons I did not want-need for a 5$ metro giftcard...every little bit help!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Woke up at 4:30 this morning, tried to go back to sleep but I was so hungry I had to get up to have something to eat.

Laundry is sorted and first load is in the washer. I am going to start to pack up some of my winter stuff, I am sure there might be some cooler days but do not need all of my sweaters. I will pack away the heavier ones and keep the lighter ones out for a bit longer.

I think it is time to sort through my clothes again. I always wash them before I post them even though they are clean, I know people appreciate it. I think I will sort them over the next couple of weeks and will wash and post them on the long weekend.

I have decided since my schedule has been so insane lately I am going to take off the Friday before the long weekend off and turn my long weekend into a 4 day weekend. It has been approved so I am excited for this.

Well better get back to some stuff around the house, would like to get most of it done early so I can relax this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Woke up at 4:30 this morning, tried to go back to sleep but I was so hungry I had to get up to have something to eat.

Laundry is sorted and first load is in the washer. I am going to start to pack up some of my winter stuff, I am sure there might be some cooler days but do not need all of my sweaters. I will pack away the heavier ones and keep the lighter ones out for a bit longer.

I think it is time to sort through my clothes again. I always wash them before I post them even though they are clean, I know people appreciate it. I think I will sort them over the next couple of weeks and will wash and post them on the long weekend.

I have decided since my schedule has been so insane lately I am going to take off the Friday before the long weekend off and turn my long weekend into a 4 day weekend. It has been approved so I am excited for this.

Well better get back to some stuff around the house, would like to get most of it done early so I can relax this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone.
    thanks for the reminder about the long weekend
    will get gas on Thursday before they raise the price

630 AM at the gym, and it was busy
    quick 30 minute work out

home and saw some debris from Friday evening's storm so picked up a bit outside
    then saw some leave so bagged that
    then saw some plants that needed a bit of water
    then saw some weeds...

two hours later, finished a second 'work out' cleaning up the garden
    ready for a nap

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A deal I made today:
    Maxi(QC); Agropur Oka Lartisan cheese 7,00$ x3 minus 5,00$ coupon x1 and 2wub2 coupons + 800 points pc offer(reported from last week =1,20$ and 5,20$ I hope to trade for more cheese coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Cath007 - you amaze me with your coupons!

ok. long but good week here. w lost power again friday night... I got caught up on sleep . i did not realize how tired i was. .
    saturday... hmm. dump stuff out for our free dump day.. emptiedthe trailer from teh mulch. gardens are happy. Sunday.. grocery shopping at no frills. not as good a shop as Angela's... ( you are amazing at your shops!) but .. 9.69 in coupons, ...50 in apps and 2000 in pc points.
    menu set for the week. and I have a back up plan if our power goes out again. with 2 power outages in a month.. I expect a few hicups in the system. I prefer to be prepared.... then have takeout again. sigh...

tonight.. burgers , and chicken breast on the bbq. corn on the cob.. and some deviled eggs and cucocus salad.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Laundry is done, just need to fold the last load and put it away.

Did some cooking today, I was going to make Beef Stir Fry to use up some veggies out of the fridge. Mom is just starting to eat normal since having the flu which meant all the veggies I bought before I left are still in the fridge and needed to be used up. I remembered Mom's schedule got changed this week so she needs dinner for tomorrow night. So I made the Stir Fry and it is packaged up in the fridge for lunches and dinners.

I also made some potato salad, I have had a craving for a bit and we have some potatoes that need to be used up so made this up and put in the fridge. I prefer it if it sits for a day or so for the flavours to meld.

Tonight will be baked Chicken Breast with sliced potatoes and salad to use up some more veggies out of the fridge.

I think I am done for the day getting up at 4:30 has caught up with me but I did not want to take a nap so think the rest of the night will be spent relaxing.

Have a great night everyone.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well went to sons today so hubby could help him remove my daughter-in-laws snow tires-I played with Ashlyn (chalked outside and we did a puzzle inside )helped fold a bit of clothing for daughter-in-law came home at 1.00 p.m supper was just pasta (hubby and I are tired today a lot of walking in Toronto yesterday

just popped over to shoppers to use the spend 40.00 get 10,000 points and a bogo cpn up -got p.c cookies for buy 1 get 1 free =1.50 each tide pods were 5.19-2.00 cpn-2.00 checkout51=1.19 plus daughter had given me a 25.00 shoppers giftcard for watching Sebastian so much -I don't want to take it but she said please do ,so I only spent $21.26

-hung clothing out really early today as I woke up at 5.00 a.m and it dried

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread Information