User Tag List

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening!!! The meals for the week are planned!!! We have 2 packages of bacon to use up!!! But now I am debatting of I should buy 2 others packages because they are 2,50$ after coupons,I could not pass this deal!!! Does bacon freeze well?
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@cath007 bacon freezers really well. I only buy it on sale and then fill the freezer. Tonight DH did a quinoa dish with bacon and mushroom to go with dinner. So yummy. @coupon girl I risked it and put a load of sheets on the line at noon. Just took them off and they are dry.
    Last edited by lilo0003; Sat, May 12th, 2018 at 07:30 PM.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    @cath007 bacon freezers really well. I only buy it on sale and then fill the freezer. Tonight DH did a quinoa dish with bacon and mushroom to go with dinner. So yummy. @coupon girl I risked it and put a load of sheets on the line at noon. Just took them off and they are dry.
    Thank you for the fast response!!! I heard it but was not 100% sure
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It’s been a long day, but I had an important appointment with my neurologist. I started my new migraine preventative, but I feel sore now. I’m hoping that I start feeling better over the next few days.

I bought new bras at La Senza. I won but 1 get 1 free bra discount on their wheel. I bought 4 bras for $104. I was litteracy down to one bra that fit me. I would have bought more bras, but they didn’t have my size in the other bras that I liked and were my style.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, May 12th, 2018 at 11:18 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Happy Mother’s Day to those of ya who are mothers and those of you who take care of others like a mother would do, be proud and toot your own horn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 6 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning my smart canucks friends!!!
    Happy mother 's day to all the mothers in here!!!!
    Me I will just think about good times shared with my mother and Watch pictures of her!!!
    Bright and sunny,not cold at all!!!
    Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just posted on Facebook a picture of my mother and a toughtful message because she deserve it !!!
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Back home, got home just after 7 last night and was so exhausted, I slept in till 7 am this morning but I am still quite tired and a little sore. I think the sore might be more from the kids yesterday. My cousin had his kids at the events and Auntie Ashee (as their 3 year says) makes a great jungle gym as well if mommy is busy with the baby Aunt Ashee is a great replacement to carry the 3 year old. I am really feeling the time with the kids today especially in my arms and back. With all that being said the event was amazing and a huge success.

Friday night we went to the branch manager's house as he hosted a BBQ for everyone coming in as a thank you. WOW does he put on an event the food, wow the food they made Chicken and Steak enough that each person could have a full steak and chicken breast each plus there were at least 5 side dishes and 3 desserts.

I have been up since 7, laundry is going but I have to be honest the rest of the stuff I need to do is not getting done. I keep thinking of what I need to do but I am having a hard time getting going. We go to brunch and one of the local resorts at 1:30 for Mother's Day so I am hoping to have the laundry done, folded and put away before we go.

Hope everyone has a great day and Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Question for everyone, I was looking at the closet in our Bathroom as well as a bin in my room and see we have a lot of products we have bought, tried and did not like. There is nothing wrong with them just didn't work for us. Would it be wrong to post them on the buy/sell group for free even though they are open?

Items would be things like:
    Shampoo
    Conditioner
    Creams

I think it is such a waste to throw out they are perfectly good just didn't work for us.
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Question for everyone, I was looking at the closet in our Bathroom as well as a bin in my room and see we have a lot of products we have bought, tried and did not like. There is nothing wrong with them just didn't work for us. Would it be wrong to post them on the buy/sell group for free even though they are open?
    Items would be things like: Shampoo Conditioner Creams
    I think it is such a waste to throw out they are perfectly good just didn't work for us.
    I have seen “tried” products on our local garage sale Facebook groups many times. Sometimes people sell them for very cheap, other times they are posted for free. Yesterday a person had various creams and lotions poster for sale by group of products by the same company (burt’s Bees, etc.)
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Pharmaprix(QC):Janes chicken strips @6,99$ minus 4,00$ coupon=2,99$ x 2 And they have others coupons in the boxes..will go for more this week!!!!

Shwa Girl likes this.

Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I will not receive my axe coupons that i am raoked and that i traded for in time for the Pharmaprix qc sale of 2,99$. Stupid new printer that dont work i hate you....well hope for another good sale soon
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

happy mother day to all the mom's out there -I had a lovely brunch at my son's with my son his family and my daughter and her family -we all chipped in the food -I brought small fruit tray and fresh bread and yellow potatoes ,my daughter made orange drinks and bought granddad donuts ,my son bought the peameal bacon and eggs,it was so yummy for a fraction of the cost of eating out
    I got a lovely canvas bag that says"happiness is being a nana to Ashlyn,Sebastian and Cara ' with a red plant (don't know the name of it but its lovley from my son and my daughter gave me a gap giftcard and the lovliest card -that says thank you for being there for me this past year all your love and attention etc ,so heart warming to be appreciated
    -woke up with a bit of a cold -so lets hope I can knock this out of me as I babysit Sebastian next sat overnight
    Last edited by coupon girl; Sun, May 13th, 2018 at 03:40 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I see good deals on meat or for products I would use each week in flyer but no space for a freezer.......
    Life in appt suck.........
    Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I think I have decided on Friday this will be my task, clean out the bathroom closet and post any open items for free.

I have also decided to have a long weekend sale, selling all my items for B1G1 1/2 Off to try to get some stuff out of the house. I know people may be busy on the long weekend which is why I am starting the sale now.

As well I will be posting more as the week goes. I am hoping for things at work to slow down a bit so hoping I can find some time to tackle some stuff around the house. I have a bin in my room with various items in them, some to be mended, some to get rid of and some I am not sure about. I started sorting this, this morning and put some items in the wash which I think I will do Monday or Wednesday night after work so I can post items on Friday.

Brunch was amazing, so many options and great food, really enjoyed it.

Alright well back to marking to sale on all my items.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information