User Tag List

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Went back to maxi and iga
    Maxi:
    2 O solo miio frozen dinner pm metro @2,00$ minus coupon on each(peelie) 1,00$ x2=1,00$ each
    iga : O solo miio fresh pasta @4,99$ -2,00$ coupon on each(peelies hope to trade for more)=2,99$ +get a free sauce container wub 2 pasta=5,99$(but free)
    Angela273, Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!! Finally it was the girl the problem from the 2 mean spotted I got she is banned from the site from now...but I will stick to my 2 weeks of none trading.I will take this breake to do others things I like and for writting to compagnies to have a great coupons inventory.Purina responded to my fb message;they will send remplacements coupons.I noticed a new deal in the maxi next flyer because i dont want to take my only 4,00$ chapmans coupons,,,It is buy a rocky mountain ice cream bar @3,98$ (6) get 2000 points I will take it as we dont get points often appart the crazy meat deal I missed grr in the flyer. Wishing everyone a great evening and night.Tomorrow I will try to clean and organize the freezer to get rib of old stuff(yike on waste and money wasted ... and have space for stuff I like and will eat.
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I bought a game from a Facebook post. $5 for Frustration, a.k.a. Trouble. He’s pretty excited about it. It was nice to see the mom hand the $5 straight to their daughter for selling her game. I picked it up with our twins while Dh had our son at soccer. I then stopped by No Frills for a few things, including $4.88 for a watermelon. I figure watermelon would make a good outside snack for all the kids tomorrow morning. I also used my pay $0.61 for Maple Leaf wieners Coupon, at No Frills. I’d be interested to trade for some of these. I’ll have to add them to my wish list. It’s so beautiful outside that I let our twins straight out to the back yard when we returned home.

I received my Caddle check today for $28.10. I always look forward to their quick and easy surveys each week.

I have my regular drop-in daycare girl 2 days this week. Today was one of them. The new Daycare boy still wasn’t very happy to be here today. It’s been a long day and I am in pain. My neck has been bothering me since Friday night. My migraine is still with me. The first round of this medication has a 50% success rate.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, May 15th, 2018 at 09:34 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good monrning everyone!!!!
    It was only 3 degre this earlier morning but suppose to be 23 this afternoon!!!!!!
    .I hope to open the Windows to get some fresh air for a change in the appt.!!!!
    Whishing you all a great wednesday!!!!
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I know I already made the trade but I still want your points of view.IS that a fair trade 2x10$ olymel,1x5$ olymel and 1x,4,00$ Chapmans coupons (value of 29$) she was asking 10 so fresh fpc(value of 4,00$) each for that(a 40$ value"!!!!!) I would had like 2 more chapmans coupons at least.She said she will never paid full price for the so fresh and value them at 2,99$ ....why.......I dont want to paid full price me too.and I am not asking to lower the value of the coupons.I could get olymel for 6,99$......Thank you for you advises and no I will never trade again with this person never.....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning! Sunny day here today.

Put away laundry this morning. Just have to fold and put away the towels in the dryer tonight. I won't have enough for a load tonight so will put a load in washer tomorrow and follow through to dry and put away.
    Kitchen was spotless when I left this morning. I forgot to take chicken breasts out of the freezer this morning but will do so at lunch. Dinner will be chicken on the bbq, asparagus, broccoli and perogies. Then tidy the kitchen. Dishwasher will be run tomorrow night and put away so it is ready for the long weekend.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just finished making the list of the 15 compagny I want to writthe for coupons!!! Let the fun begin lol!!!!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I know I already made the trade but I still want your points of view.IS that a fair trade 2x10$ olymel,1x5$ olymel and 1x,4,00$ Chapmans coupons (value of 29$) she was asking 10 so fresh fpc(value of 4,00$) each for that(a 40$ value"!!!!!) I would had like 2 more chapmans coupons at least.She said she will never paid full price for the so fresh and value them at 2,99$ ....why.......I dont want to paid full price me too.and I am not asking to lower the value of the coupons.I could get olymel for 6,99$......Thank you for you advises and no I will never trade again with this person never.....
    Personally, I pay only a limited amount of attention to the values, especially the face values, of the coupons I trade away. This is because i only trade coupons I'm unlikely to use, and if I won't use them, they're just pieces of paper with $0 value . So, if I can get some coupons I will use in a trade, I figure I come out ahead as long as I receive coupons that will give me a decent amount in savings when I use them.

So for example, since I don't use Sofresh, if I had 10 FPCs, they would save me $0, which means they're worth $0 to me, not $40 or $29.90. As a result, I'd be fine trading all 10 for coupons I will use even if the amount I will save is far less than $29.90.
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont use so fresh too but figure it out I could trade the coupons on others sites for fpcs.But yes nice points of view.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Amazing mail day!!!!

Got my flyers but with a very empty redplum..just 3 coupons

8 awesome trades from Facebook french couponning groups!

1 amazing trade from here!

5x enveloppes of manufacturer coupons!

Junk mail
    If all the days could be like this lol!!!!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I haven't traded in a very very long time, so I would take my opinion with a grain of salt. If I could get So Fresh for $2.99 regularly and the FPC was good up to $4, the coupon would be worth $2.99 to me. If the $10 Olymel coupon was for $10 off, instead of an FPC, the coupon would be worth the full $10 if you can get overage for it. If not, that's different and you would have to state that in your trading terms, keeping in mind that someone else who can get overage may offer full value.

If there were ten So Fresh FPCs, I'd value that as approximately $30. The 2 X $10 Olymel, $5 Olymel and $4 Chapmans has a value of $29, add one stamp and I'd say it's even. Ultimately, it's whatever you decide so if the coupons that you get are useful, then that's good for you. I'm similar to Arjon in that I will trade away every single coupon I will not use for one postage stamp. Anything above that is a bonus. However, I do not collect coupons I don't use, so that may be a moot point....

Couponing was supposed to be fun, so once things got really stressful about values and people offering less, or trading used stamps, or trades went "missing", it became less fun. After that, I only traded with people collecting for charities or formula coupons for people with young babies. I rarely use coupons nowadays unless it's for diapers or some random FPC for a product I haven't tried. One exception is the Chapmans coupon.

Does that trade value thread still exist? I think I used to use that as a guideline.
    Last edited by sweet sparrow; Wed, May 16th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes cath I have traded on here with many wonderfull people -the last 2 trades were with the same person last year nov/dec -I had 8.50 worth of coupons for her and she sent me 9.50 -so close and we agreed upon it then I sent her two free cpns worth 4.99 in another trade and she sent me 7.00 worth of cpns which I can use so its upto you and what you agree upon

-went to once upon a child and my daughter got $29.86 for the used clothing of sebastians -I also bought Ashlyn bicycle shorts 3.00 and a new bib for either Sebastian or cara 3.00

-then went into marshalls got leather cleaner liquid for 4.99

-went to talize and got Sebastian a pull back car 1.99-10 % seniors =1.80
    and I got hubby a tommy hillfiger short sleeve nice yellow shirt 6.99-10%=6.39

plus I donated and had a 5.00 off cpn when you spend 20.00 or more and saw and old couple with a buggy full so I gave it to them as I have a few coupons at home -they thanked me -my good deed of the day.
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Ultimately, it's whatever you decide so if the coupons that you get are useful, then that's good for you. I'm similar to Arjon in that I will trade away every single coupon I will not use for one postage stamp. Anything above that is a bonus. However, I do not collect coupons I don't use, so that may be a moot point....
    In practice, I don't think I'd bother doing a trade in order just to net one stamp, but at a conceptual level, I'm simply looking to end up ahead, and whether the other person ends up farther ahead is a secondary or even tertiary consideration.

Couponing was supposed to be fun, so once things got really stressful about values and people offering less, or trading used stamps, or trades went "missing", it became less fun.
    This touches on something that is very important for me. Thankfully, I don't need to trade at all. Among other things, this means I don't need to accept any meaningful level of hassles or other unpleasantness. Even if I were to stop trading completely, there's still plenty of fun to be had in other parts of the larger saving game. As it is, most of my trading is done as outlined above, aiming for both sides to come out ahead, which makes for considerably less hassles than trying to find a balance that works for both parties, and having to do so over again for every single trade.
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Had to shop at SDM for work. 19,935 PC Optimum pts for me

It is so beautiful outside today. Making dinner quick and going for a walk for sure!
    Ciel, macw1960, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Thank you for all your points of view concerning the value and trading!!! But that bug me is I exchange traded to have those 10 so fresh fpcs.........paid 7,00$ in postal fees,exchanged coupons because I wanted those coupons .....so I was hoping of a better offer.

Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information