User Tag List

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I am working at home today and managed o have three loads washed and ready for the line by 7am. All washed in the cheap hydro rate time, cheap being relative as there is no such thing as cheap hydro in Ontario.
    DH is taking to kids for haircuts after work and he will attempt to do the big grocery shop. Fingers crossed it works as it will provide about 20000 points.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Just delighted to have gone to Rexall near the library to snap up a Dr. Pepper 6pk of pop, 2 small Vim cleansers with bleach (I am almost out of product at home) @99c each and a Rexall tote (been over a year since I last bought one).
    Then I remembered that Fabricland is nearby and while I forgot the coupons I already printed out, I reprinted the pattern coupon offers and am looking online to see if there really is a pattern I should get on the way home. So glad I subscribed to the chain's e-mail newsletters after missing out last month on an offer to subscribers.

I managed to find a stash of cans in two plastic bags dumped on green space on way out to the library this morning. Got about 9 containers (found 2 others on my own)and fortunately I was within 2 blocks of a bus stop's recycling and garbage bins, so I took the bags and piece of foam to the bins. Used a small tote I carried with me to collect some more trash and a large plastic sheet to the next bus stop's bins (a lot farther away but at least I knew it was there). Feel like helping the cause of litter cleanup as today's winds are making much of the loose items on the roads and ground (the only upside of tall uncut grass on the West Mtn is that it seems to block litter from falling into ravines into the marshy grasses/reeds where small critters and birds live).

Still out of luck on finding the last McCafe sticker to fill my card for a hot chocolate. Perfect day for one! Am thrilled I did my grasscutting two days ago. Not looking forward to tomorrow's or Sunday's rains.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Sweetsparrow, I cannot think of the Twitter handle that shows the credit card fees/perks run by a Cdn govt agency but when I do find it, I'll send it to you. BTW, Ikea has some clearance sale items until May 27 and I mention as some bathroom drawers and vanity pieces are on the clearance list--should you wish to take a look at numbers for your DDs' future bathroom reno.
    @Angela273 -that Coke products bonus PC Optimum offer sounds good. I noticed that the canned non-carbonated drinks like Frutopia and Nestea are excluded and that's a pity. Someone had posted that RCSS customers this weekend using their PC Optimum cards during weekend shopping get entered into a contest to win 1M PC Optimum points.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am a little bit upset here 's why: I always writh my adress correctly when I am doing trades mostly on fb french couponning groups and 2 times my letters miss the D of the adress and the postal code.....People should learn to read properly.Per chance I am well knowed by my mail man so I received those but so annoying...
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, May 18th, 2018 at 07:32 PM.
    Ciel, macw1960 and lilo0003 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I wish I was there! I have a large project due in less than two weeks and I'm just wading through spreadsheet after spreadsheet. The worst part is that I have no idea what I'm doing as the primary person who did it retired, then someone in the US did it while I was on maternity leave. I was never trained because it was supposed to be moved to a new department, but...here we are. Hopefully, by the end of next week, I will be having that tea you're having now @SassyAshley .
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 3 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@sweet sparrow oh how I know that feeling. I cannot decide if it is good or bad that I always get it done as I find a lot of times they assume I can sort it out but most of the time I am working blind.

Decided to do Steak Sandwiches with Mushrooms and maybe Peppers (waiting to see if this will totally turn Mom off) with Potato Wedges and Greek Salad
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I took a mental health break to check my Loblaws GC status. It has been received is all that it says. Argh!

My mother's application was sent on the same day and hers has been approved.

Dad and DH's have already been received. This program appears to be sexist.

In other news, DD1's summer camps have been chosen for five out of the nine weeks. Now to decide if we want to put her in two and take two weeks off, or take three and take one week off.... It will be nice when both children can be dropped off at the same place one day. That will be a huge timesaver. Unfortunately, DD1's school breaks up at grade 5 and I will still need to do a separate drop off at that point.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am a very happy camper right now .I traded for my first O Solo Mioo 5$ VIP coupon (french compagny of pasta) In sale that mean free pastas yum!!! I hope to trade for more!!!!
    macw1960 and lilo0003 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I so hope to have a better night of sleep tonight,Lack of sleep make me tired,I did not take a nap this afternoon.
    Angela273, Ciel, macw1960 and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

went to my daughter-in-laws this afternoon -after getting cheap hair dye at pharmasave after cpns and checkout51-we sat and chatted I watched cara while she went to freshco ,son wanted hubby to put up a few rods in baby caras room as they now have room darkening shades ,they had asked us for supper also bbq chicken ,roasted potatoes and corn on cob-yummm I took fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for a treat
    barbis9, Ciel, macw1960 and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It didn’t rain very much. Dh already assembled the new tiller and tilled the 2 small garden areas. He’ll do the big garden plot tomorrow. He also needs to mow the lawn and trim the edges. I’ll be busy planting the garden with about 15 varieties of vegetables. I’ll be going to the farmer’s market in the morning to buy my tomato plants.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!!
    Another sunny day!!!
    Wishing you all a great day and an awesome long week end.!!!
    Ciel, macw1960, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

It’s suppose to rain here today!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning,
    A bit of a slow start here, I woke up really congested and tired this morning.

I have emptied the linen closet and have the first load of towels going. Have not decided if I am going to wash the sheets or not as I did not realize there were sheets sets mixed with the towels. Once all the towels are done I will re organize the linen closet.

I have also cleaned one shelf o the bathroom closet and pulled all of the products we do not use, to make room for the ones we do use.

I am really hoping the weather clears and that helps with my congestion as I really have no ambition.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yesterday I tasted the pc rocky road ice cream bars,They are tiny but taste like haggen dazs!!!! I will go buy more for sure,after I had eated the 2 remaining boxes.yum!!!!

Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information