User Tag List

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I been awake since 4am and it’s now 9pm+ it did spit rain for good part of the day...i wonder if it will rain overnight.

I bought an ottoman for $30 on Facebook marketplace today it brown leather and gave it to a friend filled with gifts for their birthday an early present. I am not good at waiting for birthdays when I get presents I tend to either give them when I get them or early by 2 weeks some times. I am so excited that it overwhelms me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @Shwa Girl I read that you went to vote! I'm still trying to find information about the candidates from the not top three political parties in my riding. Eight candidates are running to be MPP and I have yet to look up public school trustee candidates for the area as well.
    @Ciel , I used the Elections Ontario website, plugged in our postal code and saw all the candidates
    https://voterinformationservice.elec...lection/search

about internet on the holiday Monday, when I was doing some online courses, and the library was closed, went to McDonalds and used their internet. Bought their cheapest item and stretched the time having that slowly

hope this helps

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! It is a rainy day in qc so it is a stay Inside day.Wishing everyone an awesome Sunday!!!! I will just take my day relax!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Looking for advice.
    We have red ants in my big raised garden bed. I grow a variety of vegetables and want to get rid of these ants. We have young children and 2 cats that also play in the yard. Suggestions please.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Wow...I am very annoyed...In Facebook french couponning groups we have to take a pictures of the coupons and the enveloppe we have 24 hres to do that.yes the girl is still by the time......but she post on Facebook a lot of coupons and comments but she dont have the time to take a picture....that make no sense for me......she responded me she is at work..then stop posting........never I will trade again with this girl.
    Giseledta, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    I am trying to fight it but looks like I am coming down with a cold. I spent pretty much all day yesterday on the couch watching Netflix. Only thing I accomplished was cleaning the linen closet. All the towels have been washed, folded and reorganized. We now have more room in the closet.

Today is not looking much better as all I want to do is watch Netflix and Crochet. I am trying to find my ambition but it isn't going well.

Hope everyone has a great day
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

@sassy ashey hope you feel better.

tip toeing back in
    I have a ton of stuff to get done today in the back yard
    @Angela - red ants.. cover teh area with baking soda... then pour vinager on it.. alot ... it will kill the mound.
    I dispise red ants...

most of my veggies are planted. but I need to get lots of other stuff done. and another load of mulch I would like to finish the side garden for sure.. and the front area.

my children... need to mow. its bad. so bad. they need to mow.

plan is bbq and bonefire tonight .

I need to figure out my coupons and get my couponing mojo going. I am pretty good at points. but the local coupons suck. I will be hitting up shoppers today ... and hunt for some there. foodland sucks for coupons. and I am not going any distance for groceries. I just need milk, cream bread, and veggies and fruit.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am still waiting on a trade in same province made may 9...hope to receive it this week...because the girl already received her end this week........

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

boooo not cool. hopefully it shows up soon.
    or Swagbucks
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

BBQ and fireworks at my parents tonight, so the burger offer was appreaciated. SDM had buns on cheap so that helped. Lots of packing done and we were able to sell some stuff that I suspect would have ended up at good will. I am also taking a few perennials from the garden as the new owners advised they intend to remove some gardens. My mom had a lot of gardens
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

just got in from Toronto -we went yesterday morning at 11.00 a.m watched Sebastian overnight got a small pizza for supper for us 7.90 and took Sebastian for a walk for an ice cream -we had to live out of a cooler at my daughter`s as her fridge went -a repair guy came and said they needed a new fridge and he didn't charge for that visit ,meanwhile they only had it 5 years unreal .

my daughter gave her friends who were there Friday night about 30.00 worth of frozen meat to take home -I came homw with freezies and lemons -lol I am so tired I only had about 3 and a half hours sleep last night ,Sebastian refused to sleep in his own crib so he slept inbetween us ,he was a bit warm also man its hard doing a sleepover with young grandkids(under age 2) but I didn't mine as my daughter and her hubby had a lovely time at this boutique hotel -they got a good nights sleep also

-also when I was walking with hubby and Sebastian this morning to starbucks -Sebastian must have chucked his goldfish container away and I didn't notice hah kids -when I noticed we were in the condo and I said ~where is your goldfish??-oh no he said -lol

-supper tonight as I am tired is whatever we both feel like ,something easy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

CG-perhaps I missed it but did your daughter remarry or get back together with her husband?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@Giseledta I won’t pour a lot of vinegar in my garden in order to try to get rid of these red ants. Vinegar kills plants and is used as a main ingredient in home made weed killer.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

true, I hadnt thought of that.

used several coupons at the grocery store.
    only 1 at shoppers... and yet again. they didnt put it through.... then handed me bs about oh there is no manger on duty so you will have to come back tuesday to fix it . hate that shoppers. I am tempted to email them. this is the 4th time they have not put in coupons.. and bs'ed me. oh I put it in at the beginning... really.. they why is it not on the reciept... oh , weird... I will have to call a manager... seriously.. tired of that store.

ok, on to nicer stuff. gardens are doing well. I went and picked up some more lavander for the side.
    I will pop that in after I clean the fridge.
    then bbq tonight. hmmm. yummy.
    or Swagbucks

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening!!! Afternoon was sunny !!!! We had the pc raw grilled shrimps with garlic and herbs with rice and patatoes it was so good I will buy at least 3 more boxes tomorrow and at least 4 more boxes of pc rocky road ice cream bars after the pc 5000 and 4000 points they are ok deals.Plan to go to metro to do the 66 cents after coupon iogo yogurt tubs because maxi only allow 3 per pm..........so annoying,,,,I have to clean space in the fridge too,.I will maybe have a casal domingo cooler on the patio tonight.Wishing you a good evening and night.I hope for the burger slidder deal in qc too because now they are 11$ still pricey to discover to me....

Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast

Thread Information