User Tag List

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just finished watching qc flyers.They have 11 deals I want.Nothing mentionned about an offer on the pc slide burger so I will lost my offer......well maybe another week.
    Giseledta, Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Well...I watched provigo flyer for fun(we dont have provigo here ) and the flyer have like 15 pc offers in flyers maxi had none.so deceived .It is not very fair.......
    Giseledta, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

@sweet sparrow The only plants I buy are small tomato plants from the same lady at the Farmer’s Market, $2/plant. Pea plants can be fragile, so they are always planted as seeds in the area they will grow in for the season.

Dh mowed and trimmed the lawn yesterday. It’s supposed to be hot every day this week, so we’ll be playing in the back yard with the water table, etc. I’ll need to water the garden daily, unless we get a big enough thunder shower.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    My hubby found me a great app that tells me the uv index... its currently a 7, so... yea.. not working outside. hopefully I can around 6
    I have lavander and strawberry plants to get in
    thanks for posting.
    Last edited by barbis9; Tue, May 22nd, 2018 at 11:11 AM.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    what is the name of the app?
    @barbis9 : I use weathernetwork.com They may have an app, but I just use the website. They give hourly updates.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

maxi had no shrimps and cannot give the pc points in flyer offer with a raincheck...
    in the mail was 1 awesome trade from fb french couponning groups!!!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    maxi had no shrimps and cannot give the pc points in flyer offer with a raincheck...
    in the mail was 1 awesome trade from fb french couponning groups!!!
    How is the shrimp? I noticed the deal last night at RCSS. I guess for the price/pts I should try it.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    How is the shrimp? I noticed the deal last night at RCSS. I guess for the price/pts I should try it.
    Very good and tasty!!!!
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Different store and program so YMMV, but fwiw, I've received Air Miles twice when using a raincheck at Sobeys after the actual in-store promo was over. In both instances, I had asked for the AM to be written on the raincheck, and there was NP getting the AM either time except that they had to be given manually.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    Happy news for us we finally have an offer on our old house. If all works out we will be back to a normal single house single mortgage single set of bills household by the end of June.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Hi saundyl ..hope everything works out for you with sale off your home 🏠 have wonderful day

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My new Daycare boy still isn’t impressed with coming here. It’s making it hard on his mom and difficult for me to care for him, even if it’s only until the end of June. His routine is all messed up from travelling with his mom, so he keeps napping the morning away.

We spent the entire morning outside after Dh left for work. I played in the water table some in order to try to stay cool. It was hot even in the shade. This morning the kids had their snack on the back deck. Ritz cracker peanut butter sandwiches, and grahm crackers for those who wanted more.
    Kids lunch today is fresh cut up strawberries, red grapes, and home made fruit smoothie. I made a tray of fruit smoothie popsicles for tomorrow.

I updated my Daycare ad on our city’s website. I checked my daycare posters at the mall last week. I checked on some other daycare posters before Mother’s Day. My daycare girl that has been with me for the last year, her mom is now unemployed so I don’t know How long she will continue in my care.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, May 22nd, 2018 at 03:06 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Cousines from my father side posted new pictures in fb ,they are lovely!!!! We have a 10 years old difference.I am the youngest from this side as i am 33 years old.Need to kick off my butt and finish to writhe to compagnies for coupons requests tomorrow!!! I really hope finger crossed that maxi will rehave shrimps tomorrow because I want the shrimps and the pc points!!!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    @Ciel, I used the Elections Ontario website, plugged in our postal code and saw all the candidates
    https://voterinformationservice.elec...lection/search

about internet on the holiday Monday, when I was doing some online courses, and the library was closed, went to McDonalds and used their internet. Bought their cheapest item and stretched the time having that slowly

hope this helps
    I ended up at McDonald's as an option to have a 1L cola and a grilled wrap for lunch after a warm/hot walk yesterday. Sibling had company over and I was not keen to be with company, nor did I need to visit a garden centre.

When I looked up candidates on the Elections Ontario site, most did not have links to online sites explaining their positions. So I am still looking and will pop over to the community newspaper site to see a rundown. At least one candidates' meeting has been held but not all candidates attended.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Weekend weather was lovely but I want a do-over of yesterday. Sibling had company over and he did not give advance notice other than 30min before they came. So yours truly did a lot of walking-no coins, but some containers, 2 McCafe stickers, 3 plastic Walmart bags (1 for cans and 2 for trash) and a lunch stop at McDonald's.
    Was glad I did a grocery shop at Longos on Sunday-I used the $4 off Janes coupon on the haddock fillets. The box contains 6 good sized portions and also had another $4 coupon! The Longos burgers-broiled some for Sunday supper and had Longo's gourmet buns with them. Yummy-rare long weekend treat. Only missing beer but I had some juice blend to enjoy.
    No paper at all over the weekend-glad I snapped up the Shoppers flyer on Sunday while moving carts. See two items of interest for me.
    The grass is really growing fast. I'm trying to hold off until Thursday but maybe tomorrow might be the compromise (1 week after I cut). I'd like to have a few paperback books to enjoy in the backyard with a cool drink. Friday's forecast will be a humid one-it will feel like 32C. Need to find out what my cold treats options are (will try to avoid freezer pops this year and lean towards smoothies). If there is ice cream (not in the freezer yet), it will be gone so quickly...have cones but not the treat!
    The tulips began to fall apart yesterday. Sigh. Only a little over two weeks of floral bliss! The amaryllis has flopped over too. Have to put soap pieces in flowerbed-someone's paws keep raking dirt in spots and I'm done with that mess.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Since we are having a large garage sale on the weekend, I’ve invited my neighbour/friend to ad what she wants and we will give her the money for any of those items that sell. Our son is going to sell cold bottles of coke and home made baking. This afternoon has been cloudy and threatening a thundershower. This afternoon I baked a 8x8” pan on sandwich cake and a 9x13” pan of oatmeal chocolate chip squares. Since the oven is already hot and we have a busy evening ahead of us, I’ll be cooking a Delicio pizza for supper. Tomorrow I plan on baking a 9x13” pan of my healthier monster cookie squares and maybe a 8x8” pan of cheater brownies (from a box).
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, May 22nd, 2018 at 06:38 PM.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information