User Tag List

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning! Caved and put the A.C. on last night. It's beautiful in the house lol. Busy work day today. But will have time to clean up the budget. Have the empties loaded in back of SUV to return to beer store today on way home from work. Im guess about $20. Will put the money in the summer fun envelope. Have a great day everyone!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! The week end did pass fast lol!!!! Rainy and cold day today,I will call pc for my points .....Wishing everyone an awesome day!!!! I need to sweep the fridge and do a little bit of cleaning!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

@Cath Cold and Rainy? Oh my! We are having another hot day today. My poor dog will be enjoying the AC on at home today.

I have one load of clothes in the dryer that I need to put away tonight. I will toss DS's bedding in the wash tonight and hang it to dry. Tomorrow night I will wash the other DS's bedding.

Dollarama. The one where the prices are up to $4. I went in the other day and bought 3 items @$4 each. A t-shirt for me (great for around the house/bed) and 2 x 6pk socks for the kids. They each wear a different style and I only bought one pack each to make sure they liked them. The oldest came to me and told me he liked the new socks and they were really nice and soft lol. So I am going back tonight to get a few more packs. Can't beat 6pk of good quality socks for $4!!! ( I have a pair soaking in the sink right now because he must have ran thru a mud puddle lol. I need to ask him what the heck happened lol)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I have a love and hate Relationship with pc points since today...I got my 5000 pc points on chat but I called for the 25 000 pc points and the guy dont want to give me those.He will send a report and I will have news in the 5-10 days by e-mail if I have my points or not...I hope so....The girl I talked who was in the same situation got her points on the same day so I understant Nothing about this...Rememder to myself when they have good flyer offer go quickly or you wont get it...grrr so frustrating....
    Giseledta, Angela273 and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just noticed the olymel girl trade did not do my trade rating....
    Giseledta and macw1960 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I need to get cooking this week. But I'm thinking Chinese tonight and then can plan the rest of the week's meals

I have lots of this and that to use up in the kitchen freezer (cooked taco meat) Since I have cheese/lettuce/peppers/sour cream I think I will take that out tonight and pick up a pack of soft wraps at FB for $1.88 tonight and that can be dinner for the boys tomorrow night. I will make up a bunch of perogies for them tonight so they can just heat and eat tomorrow night.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I had 2 Daycare kids cancel this morning, so it will be a relatively quiet day at our house. We are in the back yard. I’ve been weeding the lawn again. While watering the garden this morning I saw sprouts from about 1/2 of the varieties of vegetables that we planted on the May long weekend.

I’m starting to intentionally exercise because I want to see improvements. I boxed up the small summer shorts that I tried on yesterday. I want to be able to try them on in about a month and hopefully have some of them fit me again.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, May 28th, 2018 at 12:54 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-this morning did 2 loads o n the line well one is and drying fast -gonna be 40 with the humidex today was gonna pop out to get a few sobeys specials but will go on Tuesday -made one bed up realize I only have one fitted sheet for the spare double bed so I will pick up 2 more at the liqudation store

-my bay order came already -lovely bath towels for 15.00 each reg 30.00 each -I may buy some for me down the road as I used one towel and cut it up for a rag today it was fraying

-talked to my daughter-in-law for an hour and asked her if she wanted to go to the show with me before I have my eye surgery the end of june -she does so that will be nice

-talked to my daughter as she drives on her commute to work this morning -somedays she feels rushed taking Sebastian to day care and off she goes to work (hubby cant as he needs to be at work for 8.20)so he picks him up most days -ahh the life of a career woman who has a toddler and he is coming into the terrible 2's she was telling me having the odd melt down -lol

-we haven't put our air on yet -all my blinds are closed and a tiny breeze is going thru the living room

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

my ac is on. went to the park and splash pad this am .. one of my loves was not impressed.. we did not last as long as I had hoped we would . massive case of the mondays
    I am heading to hair/ nail place after work for a pedicure. and to use up a 25.00 gc I have had forever.
    I have 2 loads of laundry out on the line for now. it is drying fast.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

We sure are a lucky bunch that we have homes with AC and the choice to put it on or not. My heart hurts for those with no safe place to call home.

I went home at lunch and just relaxed for a bit. Stopped at mailbox and just junk mail. (and about the 5th personal offer to trade my car in. Get the hint. Not interested. And if I was I know where to find you)
    Giseledta, macw1960 and cath007 like this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    It took me about an hour to try on my box full of summer clothes. Very few of the bottoms fit me, they are too small. I know I put on about 10lbs, which is why I wasn’t looking forward to this particular chore.
    I'm in the same boat, +10 lbs from 2008, however, no weight gain since the first pregnancy (according to the doctor), but my post-baby body certainly looks different! I have work pants with no give at the front and they are unbearable. I have yoga pants that were comfortable (not tight anywhere) when I bought them over ten years ago (worn when I was 10 lbs lighter and not since) and they slide down after an hour or two. I have pants with a bit of lycra and these are probably known as "Mom pants". Anything low rise has to go because my waist/hip ratio has changed and anyone behind me is in danger of being flashed.

I tried jogging after DD1 was born and it didn't change my body shape to fit into my old clothes. Weight was fine and I lost 10 lbs from pre-baby weight, but it was just the stretchy bits that didn't fit anywhere. Now +10 lbs from DD2 to be back at my 2008 weight. Is it possible to fit back into old clothes if you're not Kate Middleton or Victoria Beckham?

Went to sleep past 3 AM last night and am just knackered. I think it's this report more than anything. I would love to go home for a nap, but I think the temperature in the house is probably unbearable.

On the bright side, DD1's birthday gift came today. Two zoo tickets for DH and I. She can use the 10% off coupon.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

wow...I cannot stand liars persons and in french Facebook couponning groups they are some...People retrade my coupons or say to me they have x time of the coupons and I see it is false...so frustrating...
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, May 28th, 2018 at 04:19 PM.
    Giseledta and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I have a love and hate Relationship with pc points since today...I got my 5000 pc points on chat but I called for the 25 000 pc points and the guy dont want to give me those.He will send a report and I will have news in the 5-10 days by e-mail if I have my points or not...I hope so....The girl I talked who was in the same situation got her points on the same day so I understant Nothing about this...Rememder to myself when they have good flyer offer go quickly or you wont get it...grrr so frustrating....
    I got my 25 000 pc points!!!! I will know what to do for next time if this happen again..lessons learned..dont chat ,call them

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well my air is now on too

supper tonight a pizza from pizza pizza -walk in special 7.90 for medium size

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Thread Information