• 2 Post By bhlombardy

Thread: Costco.ca - $10 off $50 or more

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Be on the watch in your email for the following:
    -------------------------------------------------------

Attachment 341159

NOTE: The code you receive is a one-time use code only... although the email recipient doesn't have to be the one to use it, once it is used it is no longer valid.

Here's the additional fine print:

*Offer only valid from May 3 to 31, 2018. This offer is only available to members who use the Promo Code and make a merchandise purchase of $50 or more (in one transaction, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price.) Maximum of one (1) $10 OFF is available per member per Costco account during the promotional period. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse or on purchases of Costco Cash Cards, travel, tires, membership, membership renewals, the Costco Business Centre or Costcobusinesscentre.ca. Only Canadian Costco members in good standing may take advantage of this offer.Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice. Ratings are subject to change without notice.
    This thread is currently associated with: Costco
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sat, May 5th, 2018 at 02:56 AM.
    4sure5 and Lavender Lady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Incidentally... while you can't order Costco gift cards, I ordered $60 worth of Playstation Network cards (e-delivered) and paid $48.47 after the discount.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For what it's worth... I've been able to verify that this is a one-time-use code. So each code is unique. HOWEVER, you dont need to use it from the same email address/account that you received it.

(I received this email at a secondary address other than the one my Costco acct is registered, but the code still worked... but it DOES only work once)

Thread Information