User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SassyAshley

Thread: Walmart grocery pickup and Admatch Questions

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I am planning on ordering some groceries and want to Admatch at walmart.

If I order on Wednesday and pickup on Thursday can I pricematch flyers from both weeks i.e. ending wednesday and those starting thursday?
    also can I admatch from ethnic grocery store and shoppers drugmart or is therea defined list of stores I can Admatch from? I live in Oshawa so not sure if they have rules for the Admatch like most of the other stores have

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    also can I admatch from ethnic grocery store and shoppers drugmart or is therea defined list of stores I can Admatch from? I live in Oshawa so not sure if they have rules for the Admatch like most of the other stores have
    My understanding is that each WM store can have its own list of competitors that can be PMed. So it's probably best to ask each store.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kerrylj View Post
    I am planning on ordering some groceries and want to Admatch at walmart.

If I order on Wednesday and pickup on Thursday can I pricematch flyers from both weeks i.e. ending wednesday and those starting thursday?

Thanks
    I haven't shopped at the Oshawa Walmarts for some time, but I do know Oshawa North (Harmony) use to PM Provincial, now apparently, it is Local (Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, Pickering, Port Perry), the other Walmarts from memory are Local only. I would suggest, if it is at all possible to do your shopping at Whitby, they allow Price Matching Provincially, opening up plenty of opportunities to save EVEN more on your groceries.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I would highly doubt you would be able to Price Match flyers from both weeks as I seem to remember in another thread they discussed that you are charged full price and once the Ad Match is approved after you pick up your order they credit back on your credit card.

This may have changed as it was a couple months ago I saw this but the logic given behind it was valid that Ad Matches have to be checked by a person therefore this does not happen until your order is finalized after pick up in case something was rejected.
    anastasia1009 and 4sure5 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Online price match will only honour the price on the day you ordered the item. I know from experience. They will check all the flyers and email you about a refund for the difference later
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information