User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Survivor Pool David vs Goliath

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Get ready for more twists and turns! Preview the next season of Survivor, David Vs. Goliath, where underdogs will have to compete against the favored!

*Pool Rules are simple. Everyone sends in a contribution for the pool in and around $5 value. All participants are randomly given a survivor. Winner takes all. *

For Survivor's 37th season, brand-new castaways will be sorted into two groups: The Davids, who have scratched and clawed their way through life to prove themselves, overcome adversity, and earned everything they've got.
    And then there's the Goliaths, who come from a place of privilege and have capitalized on their advantage to crush the competition, be it in business, education, or the professional wrestling ring.
    But social politics can change drastically when you're stranded on an island in the game of Survivor; as Jeff says in the video above, every Goliath has an Achilles heel, and every David has a secret weapon.

match ups - Participants

OUT-1. Anna Michele - 2. Pat Cusack

OUT-2. Danger_Dan - 9. Lyrsa Torres

OUT-3. MrsMer - 13. Jeremy Crawford

OUT-4. MrsMer - 3. Christian Hubicki

OUT-*Anna Michele 5. 1st Second Chance player - 7. Jessica Peet

OUT-6. Anna Michele - 19. Dan Rengering

7. Danger_Dan - 15. Kara Kay

OUT-8. Alohamom - 6. Gabby Pascuzzi

OUT-9. Alohamom - 12. Natalie Cole

OUT-10. Flemeth - 4. Bi Nguyen

11. Flemeth - 16. Angelina Keeley

12. Thatdone - 20. Mike White

OUT-13. Thatdone - 14. John Hennigan

OUT-14. DaveP - 11. Natalia Azoqa

OUT-15. DaveP - 1. Carl Boudreaux

OUT-16. TrueNorthTreasures - 5. Elizabeth Olsen

OUT-17. TrueNorthTreasures - 17. Alec Merlino

18. Thatdone - 18. Alison Raybould

WINNER-19. Thatdone - 10. Nick Wilson

OUT-20. Anna Michele - 2nd Second Chance player - 8. Davie Rickenbacker

2 9 13 3 7 19 15 6 12 4 16 20 14 11 1 5 17 18 10 8
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Wed, Dec 19th, 2018 at 10:39 PM.
    alohamom likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

David Tribe

Meet the Davids, who have overcome adversity in their lives.

Back row, left to right:Elizabeth Olsen, Carl Boudreaux, Nick Wilson, Davie Rickenbacker, Pat Cusack

Front row, left to right:Bi Nguyen, Lyrsa Torres, Jessica Peet, Gabby Pascuzzi, Christian Hubicki

Carl Boudreaux (David Tribe)

Hometown:Beaumont, Texas
    Current residence:Houston

Three words to describe you:Objective, tenacious, and adventurous.

Why do you think you'll "survive"Survivor?
    I feel that I can outwit, outlast, and outplay everyone else.

Pat Cusack (David Tribe)

Hometown:Cohoes, New York
    Current residence:Watervliet, New York

Three words to describe you:Funny, hard-working, and loving.

My mental, physical, and emotional skills are unmatched. My dedication and determination are my strongest assets.

Christian Hubicki (David Tribe)

Hometown:Baltimore
    Current residence:Tallahassee, Florida

Three words to describe you:Intellectual, jovial, and driven.

I'll win with my intelligence, kindness, and creativity. I'll be quick to assess threats and avenues of advancement while cultivating positive relationships with everyone. If I'm in a tight spot, I'll adapt and figure a way out. What could go wrong?

Bi Nguyen (David Tribe)

Hometown:Houston
    Current residence:Houston

Three words to describe you:Strong, smart, and funny.

I am an elite athlete. I would win many challenges and would be a great asset to the team. I was born and lived in rural Vietnam until I was 9 years old so my natural survival skills are impeccable. I've sold cars for a living and can convince people of what they want and need.

Being a fighter, I'm a great strategist. Before a fight, besides the physical training, we watch and study film on our opponents to assess and strategize how to defeat them. Most of all, I am adaptable.

Elizabeth Olsen (David Tribe)

Hometown:Dallas, Ft. Worth, Texas
    Current residence:Longview, Texas

Three words to describe you:Hardworking, unique, and crazy.

I will be liked and needed by all especially at the beginning, the provider role. I will develop relationships with unlikely people and help bring cultures and ages together. I will be competitive in challenges. I am strong and don't quit. I didn't quit through my season of depression. Just kept putting one foot in front of the other. Didn't rely on feelings, but logic.

I defend people and injustices. People talk to me because I am trustworthy. I have watched enough of the game to know how it is played, but not so fanatic about it that I am a geek. I just LOVE the show. I love strategy and don't mind cutting ties if it benefits me, even if it is hard. I have moved all over the planet and it all worked out.

Gabby Pascuzzi (David Tribe)

Hometown:St. Augustine, Florida
    Current residence:Denver

Three words to describe you:Excitable, intelligent, and empathetic.

I have the knowledge of the game, but I'm social enough to hide it and not be a (complete) dork. I'm an emotional, empathetic person who happens to have the capacity for analytical thinking. My balance between brain and heart will win me allies and a million dollars.

Jessica Peet (David Tribe)

Hometown:Lakeland, Florida
    Current residence:Lakeland, Florida

Three words to describe you:Outgoing, motivated, and strategic thinker.

No one would expect me to know the game like I do. I have the ability to think on my toes and I am a people person. Most of the time everyone likes me and I'm easy to get along with. I can form good relationships so when it comes time for the Final Tribal, I could get many votes or talk them into it.

Davie Rickenbacker (David Tribe)

Hometown:Orangeburg, South Carolina
    Current residence:Atlanta

Three words to describe you:Uncommon, adventurous, and calculating.

I understand how packs work. As a Siberian husky breeder, I know that in order to gain the trust of my pups, I have to feed them. I'm a skilled fisherman so as soon as I can get in the water to catch fish for my tribe, I will earn their trust.

I also build doghouses and construct kennels for my pups and with my tribe, this would be no different. Creating new innovative, comforting types of shelter will show me as an asset.

Lastly, with my pack, I have to be stern with them. I will mingle with the entire tribe, not just a few to show my sociability while also being assertive with them when it's time to put my foot down.

Lyrsa Torres (David Tribe)

Hometownuerto Rico
    Current residence:Boston

Three words to describe you:Overachiever, funny, and resourceful.

I might not be a physical threat, although I have been doing kickboxing for about four months, but I think studying other contestants, using their weaknesses to my advantage, and keeping a good social game, I would win. I am mostly relying on my social game.

I will vote off people but my relationships with them would be real. I am a very loyal, honest person, so I would try not to backstab people, but it's a game and I want to win.

Nick Wilson (David Tribe)

Hometown:Williamsburg, Kentucky
    Current residence:London, Kentucky
    Occupationublic Defender

Three words to describe you:Charming, outgoing, and intelligent.

I know I could be the final Survivor because I am the total package for this game, First, I am an adamant, hard-working son of a gun. I have chased my dreams my whole life and achieved those, despite humble beginnings.

Second, I am a likeable, social guy. Third, I am physically fit and stronger than I look. I will do great in the challenges—tribal and individual, physical and puzzle. Fourth, I am very smart and it is hidden well behind my accent and appreciation for small town life. I will definitely be underestimated.

Finally, I am aSurvivorstrategy expert. I am a super fan who has analyzed every season and every move. As I said, I am the Survivor total package.

Goliath Tribe

Meet the Goliaths, who tend to capitalize on their individual advantages and use it against their opponents.

Back row, from left to right:Jeremy Crawford, Alec Merlino, Alison Raybould, John Hennigan, Dan Rengering

Front row, from left to right:Mike White, Natalie Cole, Kara Kay, Natalia Azoqa, Angelina Keeley

Natalia Azoqa (Goliath Tribe)

Hometown:Irvine, California
    Current residence:Irvine, California

Three words to describe you:Confident, charismatic, and blunt.

I believe I will be the final Survivor because not only am I good at reading people, but I know how to get what I want. I know how to work people into doing things for me and that could help me make big moves in the game.

Natalie Cole (Goliath Tribe)

Hometown:Los Angeles
    Current residence:Los Angeles
    Occupationublishing CEO

Three words to describe you:Competitive, decisive, and persistent.

I am analytical, logical, calculating, strategic, and can read people well even when they are not openly sharing. I am a young 56-year-old with great energy and people often guess my age to be 10-15 years younger than I am. I understand the game and have always been a risk taker. I am not afraid to make big moves. I am a strong competitor in all that I do. I got this.

Jeremy Crawford (Goliath Tribe)

Hometown:Clover, South Carolina
    Current residence:New York City

Three words to describe you:Funny, logical, and intuitive.

I believe I have an uncanny ability to read people well and gain their trust. I am also not hindered by what others back home will think of me, so I hopefully won't be afraid to make big moves.

John Hennigan (Goliath Tribe)

Hometown:Los Angeles
    Occupationro Wrestler

Three words to describe you:Irreverent, ambitious, and optimistic.

My daily life consists of physical training, building relationships, and positioning myself favorably in dozens of wrestling organizations worldwide. I currently consistently work for over 20 different wrestling promotions all over the world. Two years ago, I came to Triple A without speaking fluent Spanish and sat in a locker room full of prideful luchadores, some of whom had worked for that company for over 20 years.

Less than one year later, I'm the first non-Mexican Triple Champion of Triple A because I positioned myself strategically within that organization, built a great relationship with the owner, and by kicking ass, like I kick ass in the ring my talent could not be overlooked. I am an English speaking Irish-American who grew up in Palos Verdes, and a multi-million dollar Mexican wrestling company decided that I am the best person to represent their brand.

Everywhere I go the challenge is the same. I win because I understand how to play the game.

Kara Kay (Goliath Tribe)

Hometown:San Diego
    Current residence:San Diego

Three words to describe you:Energetic, persistent, and passionate.

I am relentless. I don't give up. I know how to get along and even make friends with all walks of life. I'm kind of a chameleon. I guess I'd consider myself pretty savvy and adept. I observe everything, yet have the ability to keep to myself if need be. I'm strong and focused, therefore could be a threat in challenges.

Plus, I am not afraid to be cutthroat if I have to. In today's world, I think you'd call that savage. My social game would be impressive, plus I could win over the Jury with game tactics and strategy.

Angelina Keeley (Goliath Tribe)

Hometown:Sparks, Nevada
    Current residence:San Clemente, California

Three words to describe you:Intuitive, persuasive, and loving.

I have always been an extremely optimistic and positive person, I always see the best in everything/everyone and make the most out of even the hardest situations. Even though I'm not super outdoorsy, I'm a quick learner and always down to try something new.

I'm also scrappy, adaptable, smart, fun, and determined as hell. Most importantly though, my love for people, empathy, and emotional awareness are what I credit for much of what I've accomplished in my 28 years of life. I'm able to get along with anyone, and people tend to trust me.

Lastly, I'm not afraid to take risks and play hard. I will use all of these skills, at the right time with the right people, in order to make it all the way to the end.

Alec Merlino (Goliath Tribe)

Hometown:San Clemente, California
    Current residence:San Clemente, California

Three words to describe you: Charismatic, tenacious, and humorous.

I have the ability to charm people around me, both guys and girls. I can read people and understand situations better than most. My personality is endearing and I'm able to adapt in different environments. My job is to deal with all walks of life just likeSurvivor, and for that reason my social game is going to be unstoppable.

Alison Raybould (Goliath Tribe)

Hometown:Leawood, Kansas
    Current residence:Chapel Hill, North Carolina
    Occupationhysician

Three words to describe you:Hero, healer, and hustler.

The stakes are higher for me than most as I am acutely aware of what I am giving up (in stepping away from my patients and my program for two months), so I will not be afraid to make big moves. I will fight until the very end, and then when sitting across from the jury at the final Tribal Council, they will all commend the brilliant, strategic game I played.

Dan Rengering (Goliath Tribe)

Hometown:Lake Butler, Florida
    Current Residence:Gainesville, Florida

Three words to describe you:Determined, athletic, and competitive.

I believe that I could be the winner for multiple reasons. I have a strong desire to win. I always want to win at absolutely everything I do. Whether it be checkers with my girls or just trying to be the first one to a call for service at work. I always want to be first.

I have a strong work ethic. When I put my mind on something and decide that's what I want, I go and get it. Prime examples would be making our S.W.A.T. team. Prior to trying out, I was a very overweight guy. I decided that I wanted to be more than just a regularly everyday beat cop and I did whatever it took to do it. I changed my diet drastically, I worked out every single day, and I went to the track and ran sprints 2-3 times a week.

Lastly, I'm very good with people. My career requires me to be able to talk to people all day. Everything I do at work requires interaction with people, and more importantly people who are typically either angry or distressed. I am very good at talking to people and convincing them to do things that they typically wouldn't want to do. I am quite skilled at calming people down when they are upset or angry.

Mike White (Goliath Tribe)

Hometown:San Diego

Three words to describe you:Curious/funny, dynamic, and imaginative.

I have the desire. I know the game. I am a student of human psychology, like what people say and how they behave.
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Wed, Sep 5th, 2018 at 05:20 PM.
    alohamom and danger_dan like this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Participants
    1. Anna Michele - $5 Tims
    2. Danger_Dan - $5 Amazon.ca
    3. MrsMer - $5 pc gc
    4. MrsMer - $5 pc gc
    *5. 1st Second Chance player
    6. Anna Michele $5 Tims
    7. Danger_Dan - $5 Amazon.ca
    8. Alohamom - $5 amazon
    9. Alohamom - $5 amazon
    10. Flemeth - $5 Tims gc
    11. Flemeth - $5 Tims gc
    12. Thatdone - $5 pc gc
    13. Thatdone - $5 pc gc
    14. DaveP - $5 Amazon.ca
    15. DaveP - $5 Amazon.ca
    16. TrueNorthTreasures $5 Amazon
    17. TrueNorthTreasures $5 Amazon
    18. Thatdone - $5 PC gc
    19. Thatdone - $5 PC gc
    *20. 2nd Second Chance player

1. Carl Boudreaux
    2. Pat Cusack
    3. Christian Hubicki
    4. Bi Nguyen
    5. Elizabeth Olsen
    6. Gabby Pascuzzi,
    7. Jessica Peet
    8. Davie Rickenbacker
    9. Lyrsa Torres
    10. Nick Wilson
    11. Natalia Azoqa
    12. Natalie Cole
    13. Jeremy Crawford
    14. John Hennigan
    15. Kara Kay
    16. Angelina Keeley
    17. Alec Merlino
    18. Alison Raybould
    19. Dan Rengering
    20. Mike White
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Wed, Sep 19th, 2018 at 09:42 PM.
    DaveP and danger_dan like this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

David Tribe

Meet the Davids, who have overcome adversity in their lives.

Back row, left to right:Elizabeth Olsen, Carl Boudreaux, Nick Wilson, Davie Rickenbacker, Pat Cusack

Front row, left to right:Bi Nguyen, Lyrsa Torres, Jessica Peet, Gabby Pascuzzi, Christian Hubicki

Goliath Tribe

Meet the Goliaths, whotend to capitalize on their individual advantages and use it against their opponents.

Back row, from left to right:Jeremy Crawford, Alec Merlino, Alison Raybould, John Hennigan, Dan Rengering

Front row, from left to right:Mike White, Natalie Cole, Kara Kay, Natalia Azoqa, Angelina Keeley

Last edited by Anna Michele; Wed, Sep 5th, 2018 at 12:35 PM.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

IN!!!!!!

YAY YAY YAY!

Last edited by danger_dan; Thu, May 24th, 2018 at 01:05 PM.
    DaveP and MrsMer like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    IN!!!!!!

YAY YAY YAY!

Omg it looks so good

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I would like to be in - please pm me your email for etransfer. Thanks!!!!
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

And if anyone wants two players from now mighf as well get them while u can

Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

In for 2 please!
    DaveP, MrsMer and Anna Michele like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am in for 2 players!

I will send you Amazon.ca codes asap

Thanks for doing this again AM
    DaveP, danger_dan, MrsMer and 1 others like this.

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks again @Anna Michele for organizing this again
    I am in for 2 players Please

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks again @Anna Michele for organizing this again
    I am in for 2 players Please
    DaveP, danger_dan, MrsMer and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

In for 2 too, will forward two amazon codes Tuesday/Wednesday. Thanks for doing this again Anna Michelle!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Recd @Thatdone 's contribution today

DaveP, danger_dan and MrsMer like this.
    Season 40 Winners At War

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Contributions sent.
    danger_dan and Anna Michele like this.