User Tag List

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree1962Likes

Thread: June 2018 Frugal Chatter thread (congrats to new graduates)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I went to NF after supper tonight. I spent $99.93oop, $17.16 in coupons, and earned 17,800 in Points. I bought a fair bit of meat for our freezer. $1.77/lb pork loins that we will cut up and freeze. I used my offer that earned me 7,500pts wub $75. I wasn’t able to get berries because they were out of stock, as usual. I picked up milk, lunch snacks (yogurt and apple sauce cups), and chocolate chip cookies for special potty training treats.
    I bought one $10 PC World of Flavours Maple Apple Seasoned Pork Roast, 730g + 5,000pt to try. It says 20% meat protein, which didn’t impress me.
    4x $6.97 Janes chicken - $4 coup + 1,200 personal points offer. Every box had the $4 coupons on them to use on a future purchase.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Jun 9th, 2018 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Sorry about the weird font sizes.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Well I missed 1 trade of 2 o sole mio vip 5$ coupons because I did not see it on time...So deceving
    Giseledta, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

DD1 picked up the second last toy at the giveaway at Toys R Us today. For such a large city, they had maybe 18 total to give away. It's not usual to see families with five children at these events. I consider us really lucky since she lined up for half an hour and missed out at the Hatchanimals giveaway when the girl in front of her picked up the last one. She's thrilled to be able to take it to her bedroom tonight and take it to Show and Share next week at school.

We went to RCSS and after shopping, I spotted a cart with the Herbal Essences bio renew conditioners. Miraculously, I had some $4 off coupons and I was able to pick up each bottle for $1.13 ($0.54 plus tax on $4.54, minus the $4 off coupons). There were $0.54 packages of Halls, which will come in handy come September. I paid a total of $17.13 after -$52 in coupons, and received 11,900 points. I bought 13 bottles, which should go quickly in a household with three girls.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Another sunny and bright day!!!! 10 degres for now,18 degres this afternoon!!! I will go later this afternoon to Pharmaprix (QC) to benefit the janes sales at 5,99$ minus 4,00$ coupons and I have an offer of 1400 points on each box so sweet deal close to free!!! I hope the others boxes will have 4,00$ coupons too!!! Wishing you all an awesome Sunday!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Jun 10th, 2018 at 07:46 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning all-gonna do a load of towels ,hung them then head over to my son's at 11.00 a.m to see my girls (granddaughter's cara is 7 months this month -wow time flies and of course sweet Ashlyn age 4 & 1/2 )

looks nice and sunny today

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

There calling for rain here I suppose it’s still raining outside as we speak. Yesterday was a trenchal downpour then it stopped then it was sunny then it rained again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all. I woke to a sick cat... I suspect she got intothe cat treats and over ate....... so self induced.. and nothing to be to concerned about. she is being very sucky about it. I will keep a close eye on her.

youngestis having friends over tonight. I need to do a bit of work for it. and I wiould love to get out and get to the veggie garden. it wont take more then 1.5 hours but it will look fab after. then maybe 45 min or so on the side garden and be good. Middle child should mow the lawn for me.

I will go over the family room , make sure it s pretty... and do laundry.
    I floated around pintrest last night and came up with a few menu ideas. I will continue and come with with enough for the month.... and I need to cut hubbys hair.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning,
    Had to come up with a plan B last night for dinner as when I went to cook it the steak was still frozen. I like my steak more on the cooked side so I have never had success cooking from partially frozen and enjoying my dinner. We had a free pizza with the local pizza place we ordered that plus they had a deal on Poppers so we ordered those, all and all dinner was under $20 for a large Pizza, Poppers, Wedges & Dessert Knots.

Now tonight will be Steak, Sautee Mushrooms & Onion and Roasted Potatoes or Homemade Wedges as well I will clean out the fridge and any other veggies that need to be used up will go with dinner. Now to decide if we are cooking inside or on the BBQ.

This week is going to be a bit insane and busy. I am still cover AR, plus Wednesday we have a manager's meeting which will be in person, our first of the year due to scheduling conflicts and our first since March so I am pretty sure it will be a super long meeting with a lot to cover.

Thursday night my Boss is taking us out to dinner to say thank you. The funny thing about this is we had already planned a dinner for him Friday night but he did not know (it was planned with his wife as a surprise) so we all thought once he found out about the dinner Friday the Thursday night dinner would be cancelled. Nope he still wants to take us out so we will be meeting for dinner on Thursday night.

Then Friday night his staff as well as the family will be taking him out for dinner to celebrate his retirement.

Saturday I need to make a dessert for Father's Day, really hoping it does not get too hot or this will be a challenge.

Sunday we have Father's Day dinner at my Dad's.

Have a feeling it will be a few late nights this week and since I am covering AR I still need to be up 5 each morning to commute in.

As for today so far I have been working on my latest Crochet Project, a scarf. I think I will make a bunch as I have time and try to sell them come fall.

Hope everyone has a great day
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 5 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Rather a lovely warmish yet cool day with plenty of sunshine! This morning looked dicey with cloud cover and cool winds.
    Fortinos Mall Road has some marked down Cane Sugar Cola 4pks (regular price $2.49 less 50%) so I bought one pack; did not find anything for myself at the Joe Fresh clothing dept. Strolled through Lime Ridge Mall to check out Home Outfitters, Suzy Shier, Skechers and Bentley (to a new coin purse since hinge on my purse is history after 13 months of use). I'll repurpose the old coin purse leatherlike fabric for winter glove grips.

Today is the 3rd last Sunday for library service in June, then the Hamilton Public Library will be closed on Sundays for July & August.

I have to put my runners outside to dry when I get home as I washed them late last night.

Yesterday's library branch used book sale ($1 per book) had 5 books for $1 in the last hour, so I got 5 books for the exact amount of change in my coin purse. Three books are travel ones! Lots of summer reading ahead of me.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Did anyone win any money prizes with the Lotto Max draw last Friday? I did not win anything on my two Poker Lotto tickets for last Thursday (I spent $1 for a scratch ticket ,won$2 and bought two more scratch tickets-one had a $3 win which paid for first Poker Lotto ticket with ALL-IN, then won a free play ticket. That was a rush-but no win in the morning.)
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon everyone!!! The winner bill of loto quebec loto max was purchased in my city Drummondville at a conveniance store by groups of persons,very exciting!!!! Just watching the grand prix of montreal with my father now.Went to Pharmaprix and hitted cleared shelves for the Janes deal...so deceived...I hope they wil put more this week,my offer expire in 3 days.Couponning friend in same city as beginning a full time job so no more time to chat like before.Went to IGA and they did not have my O Sole Mioo Alfredo pastas so I purchased 2 larges lasagnas minus 2 for 1 minus 5$ coupon=3,50$ each big lasagnas.We cooked the 2 and had that for lunch and dinner.Purchased also at IGA 2 Oasis Premiun Orange Juice 1,75 l @1,99$ minus 0,75$ coupons=1.25$ each...but I still have 6 coupons expiring the june 30 but no more place for the moment,.Will go to a food truck for poutine and hamburger tomorrow for lunch,.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve worn out 4 pairs of jeans in the last few months. 3 of these pairs have a hole in the knee. I’ve kept them to turn into cut offs. I have to figure out how to cut them off evenly so that they still look good after they have been washed and left to fray. Does anyone know? I thought about looking for how to videos, etc.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

sick kitty is doing well.. her 2 dogs are taking care of her..... lol. One gives her baths ... weather she is fond of it or not.....

I had wanted to do a bit of baking today... but did not get to it. sadly.

laundry is happily ticking along... I let my 2 younger kids know their requirements for the summer... depending on job issues... 1 is not working and 1 is considering quitiing her job.... I will not be mowing the lawn..... age of children btw ... is 20 ( collage in sept...) , and 16. ( going into gr 11) ... they can mow.
    also each will be making 1 supper per week... and helping with hanging of laundry...
    BTW - I work 11 hour days... they can help.

Youngests friends are due to show up soon... we are off to get cheap pizzas for them
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 5 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

today spent most of the day at my sons -was nice to see the 2 girls -cara is army crawling its funny to see -son and his wife wanted to go grocery shopping and we told them we would watch the girls -well I was colouring with Ashlyn and then cara was crying (papa went to give her to me) I got her to slepp then put her in her crib when son /wife came in -so we were a bit tired

supper was pancakes as I didn't feel like doing much
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information