User Tag List

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree1962Likes

Thread: June 2018 Frugal Chatter thread (congrats to new graduates)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Hope you heal quickly Coupon Girl
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

its cold here today, not a good looking weekend either. Thankfully I worked at home and managed to get 2 loads of laundry dried on the line. I picked up a few groceries with air miles and tonight I am doing a return to Winners.
    the garden is producing lots of lettuce and it looks like its time to start harvesting Kale. happy Friday.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    well had my eye surgery today -I have a headache from the drops they put in but I can see so much better ,have to use drops 4 times a day for a week

-gotta go rest my eyes he told me not to read for a few days

Wishing you speedy healing and I hope your pain can be eased.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

thank you for all the well wishes -gonna go to bed now as its pretty intense

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well decided to go to shoppers as I haven't gone grocery shopping in awhile -just for bananas ,milk coffee and a few other health and beauty items got 25,040 points

plus scop on p.c orange juice =free saved 4.00

I also saved 14.00 in cpns -but now I am home -I found the lights very bright in the store so I kept my sunglasses on -lol

dear hubby is still resting his back -cant wait til he has an mri or cat scan in august to see what we are dealing with -I feel for him and I am here to help him,put his socks on hey that's what marriage is all about in sickness and health right?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

weather is ick here. I had been hoping to garden . I really. really need to get to the garden . I am greatly frustrated by not getting to it

anyhoo. I did get to costco. got that done. working on the laundry.
    I plan on doing laundry and binge watching some tv.

hopefully no rain tomorrow.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

OMG. I got out for a hour into my garden. tomorrow I am trimming if possible. I am very happy with my garden progress. I will have the kids move mulch on Monday. and I will be very pleased with the area.
    Natalka, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

No a lot going on here, moving through the motions of being sick. It has moved to my chest and today there is a lot of coughing. I feel better than yesterday but still not feeling the best so I am taking it easy.

Good news is my appetite is coming back, earlier in the week I just was not hungry. As well I need to get back onto a schedule with my vitamins/supplements with the not eating came the not taking my pills. As of this week I am going to add oil of oregano to help fight off any infections.

Spent most of the day crocheting and watching TV.

Don't see too much to buy this week in the way of groceries but do need to stock up on fruits and veggies so many a trip to the Chinese market is needed.

Hope everyone is having a great day
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I try not to get caught up with SDM 20x the points days but there was some good sale items so I thought I would go take a look. Course they were out of the pizzas on sale. Ended up spending 40 plus dollars for work 20 for me and received over 22000 points so pretty good in my books.
    Giseledta, Ciel, lilo0003 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I interviewed a Daycare family this morning. They were meeting with a couple of other daycares today. I’m meeting another Daycare family on Monday evening.

I sold $5 in young dill from my garden yesterday. I then spent that $5 at a garage sale across town. Our twin boy helped me pick out a grocery bag full of shirts for him. $5 for the bag full of 50c an item. I washed the clothes last night and put them away today. He is already wearing one of the dinosaur shirts today. He’s sometimes difficult to get dressed because he only wants his favourite few shirts, so hopefully this will help. I got him to help me sort through the shirts that were already in his dresser.

I went to a second hand store in town and spent $15.50. I also got a stamp on their collector’s card, which will eventually earn me $10 in free items from the store. I bought 2 pairs of capris for myself, a swim swuit tank top, 2 pairs of shorts for twin girl, a shirt for twin girl to grow into, two decks of flash cards, and a spoon. Dh thought that was funny.

Tonight’s supper was steak, mushrooms, fresh radishes from the garden, sliced cucumber, and KD. We all ate well and there are leftovers.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Jun 23rd, 2018 at 08:34 PM.
    Giseledta, Natalka, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

@coupongirl I hope you are starting to feel better.
    Mom is settling in, I did my last visit to the house today which was pretty emotional. My parent have lived there for the last 32 years.
    We have had rain all weekend so the gardens are happy, me not so much. I think we are going to add another garden next year. There is so much we want to grow but just not enough room.
    Giseledta, Natalka, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Hello everyone, I haven't logged in in ages. Busy with my vintage clothing business and had to give up some things!! I am glad to see everyone is still here and sharing their days and savings!!!
    Going to try to follow more often, I need the inspiration and savings tips from this great group!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

angela great deals on the clothing-you are an awesome thrifty shopper

thanks lilo -ahh that must have been emotional 32 years is a nice long time in a house

the surgery I had was laser surgery on my eyes(why did I have laser surgery?) here is the answer I had cateract surgery 4 years ago and apparently on 30-40% of the people who have cateract surgery they can have scar tissue form on their eyes I did (I haven't read a novel in 2 months as it got worse)and only drove a little around here mostly shopped shoppers around the corner -I was a little worried as one risk to having it was retnal detachation nd every thing went fine -so I am fine now just a splitting head ache the first day and I have to put drops in 4 times a day for a week

I am amazed at what I can see now words on the t.v,beautifull flowers outside the rain actually falling today and I can wait to finally read again after about 3 months of not reading a novel -he told me to wait about a week before I do

supper tonight ,chicken ,mashed potatoes and peas and fresh bread

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It’s cloudy out this morning, but otherwise pretty nice. My Daycare boy is napping and his big sister is spending the week with us. The rest of the kids are outside in the yard with me. We were in the front yard until snack time. I raked and weeded some more. The kids rode bikes and coloured the driveway with chalk. Snack at the back yard picnic table consisted of graham crackers, cut up atrawberries, and water. They’re playing in the water table and on the play structure and slide.

I saw a hummjng bird outside our kitchen kitchen window this morning. We’ll need to clean and refill the humming bird feeder again because it is empty.

I interviewed with one Daycare family on Saturday. They contacted me yesterday to let me know they chose a daycare closer to their home, which would be in their designated school area. I’m meeting with a different potential Daycare family this evening, but they don’t need childcare until September. I had another person contact me yesterday to ask about my childcare rates.

Last night I submitted applications to two more school divisions. I also did my weekly check of a variety of other school division websites.
    Last edited by Angela273; Mon, Jun 25th, 2018 at 01:29 PM.
    Natalka, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

today took my granddaughter's used clothing to once upon a child and got $50.90 for my daughter-in-law

then popped over to talize I got -puzzle 500 piece 2.99-30%2.19 as I donated 2 bags
    -sweater were 50% off today so I got a alia 3/4 length multi-coloured thin sweater for summer 6.99-50%=3.49
    -multi-coloured band nice ring for me 1.99-30%=1.39
    -peach short sleeve blouse with shiffon pockets sleeveless button down 6.99-30%=4.90
    -blue crush long sleeve top thin for fall (see I am thinking outside the box )4.99-30%=3.50

spent 17.40 then came home as hubby needed the car for work
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information