User Tag List

Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By Shirnette
  • 1 Post By Shirnette
  • 2 Post By coupon girl

Thread: Cheap Clothes(late brag)

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Haven't been to Talize since the summer.I wanted to keep abreast with notifications of sales etc. so I subscribed to their website. Few days later I received an email that on Monday Nov 7th, there would be a 50 % sale on everything. That was music to my ear. I texted my neighbour (who had told me about a week b4 that she likes shopping at Talize) the Sunday night & asked her if she was interested in going and she said yes.We went and was happy that I hot some great buys...3 of the items were brand new with tags from
    Old Navy($17.94, paid $3, Joe Fresh , reg $39, paid $6.50 & Children's Place original price tag missing but priced $4.99 so I paid $2.50...
    Went to Walmart the following Tuesday and bought a top for $5 (reg $9.97 and 2 pants for son $5 ea (reg $11.97 & $12.97).
    On Wednesday after going to son's school re progress report, we went to Fortinos to get few items. I browsed the clothing depth and ended up buying 2 dresses for myself (guess they were meant for me as they were the last ones in my size ;sleeveless v-neck light denim rpaid $9.94 (reg $39) & a multiprint sleeveless v neck $7.94 (reg ($29)...did my happy dance and hope this luck continues with Christmas shopping.Name:  20171107_212044.jpg
Views: 1472
Size:  393.7 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Fortinos, Guess, Old Navy, The Children's Place, Walmart
    Last edited by Shirnette; Sat, Nov 11th, 2017 at 06:41 AM.
    Tweets77, Ciel, cath007 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

John-smith likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

oh shirnette you are on a roll -I love talize also but I couldn't make the 50% off - I love love thrift shopping-great deals all around for your family-my daughter has that joe fresh green patterned dress ,its so cute on .
    Ciel and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Why did I not sign up for Talize updates? Did it just now so I know when the big sales occur. Thanks for sharing your shopping deals!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Which brand it is? The price is quite reasonable.

Thread Information