• 2 Post By Lynn49
  • 2 Post By Newfiescreech
  • 2 Post By Ciel
  • 1 Post By Valerey

Thread: Gave away plush animals for friends

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had to let go of some much beloved plush animals but my friends loved it. Sad to let it go but to a good home. Clean and cute and preloved. Lest to say they were successful gave away. End of story!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

their new homes and new owners will enjoy them all over again just as you did!
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We have a 4-6 HUGE stuffed animals...those ginormous ones you have to win at a carnival here, no idea what to do with them!
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCouponSaver78 View Post
    I had to let go of some much beloved plush animals but my friends loved it. Sad to let it go but to a good home. Clean and cute and preloved. Lest to say they were successful gave away. End of story!
    I feel your pain HappyCouponSaver78 .. i have couple Rubbermaid containers of plush animals belonging to my son childhood days ..how do i get readed them ..i tried several times and they end up back on shelf again ...hopefully i soon can get readed them ..once I start cleaning basement storage room this summer .
    Lynn49, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    I feel your pain HappyCouponSaver78 .. i have couple Rubbermaid containers of plush animals belonging to my son childhood days ..how do i get readed them ..i tried several times and they end up back on shelf again ...hopefully i soon can get readed them ..once I start cleaning basement storage room this summer .
    Unfortunately, @Newfiescreech, with all the allergies floating around, people thinking they've got heaven knows what in them, etc, people just don't want someone's old stuffies. Take a photo of them for your memories and toss them out. Sad....but true.
    The huge ones I have, have never been touched more than to put them each in a clear garbage bag and left alone. Still.....I don't know what to do with them.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Unfortunately, @Newfiescreech, with all the allergies floating around, people thinking they've got heaven knows what in them, etc, people just don't want someone's old stuffies. Take a photo of them for your memories and toss them out. Sad....but true.
    The huge ones I have, have never been touched more than to put them each in a clear garbage bag and left alone. Still.....I don't know what to do with them.
    Yes Lynn ..i do agree with you 100% .. i know with all kids with allergies etc...thats reson plush animals is in Rubbermaid containers due to my son asthma..doctor recommended taking everything out his room .carpet ,plush toys , nothing scented around bedroom or house .. plush toys was purchased and handle just couple times and put in clear zipper up bags.. just sitting on shelf in his room at time .
    Collection..thats why its hard just toss away .still need take some pictures and let him decide ..so im not blame for tossing hahahaha 😝 😁
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Lynn49 I remember a story about a young horse that was rejected by its mother. A 3 or 4 ft stuffed teddy bear, like the one Walmart sells at Valentine's Day sales and for Christmas was the horse's stalemate for comfort. Maybe there's a horse rescue organization that might be open to huge stuffed toys?

Check out the Rescue photo on the link-see Teddy?
    https://www.mareandfoal.org/about-us/

If you happen to have a large Totoro stuffed toy (the catlike grey Forest Creature from My Neighbour Totoro movie), well that might make an anime fan very happy!
    Last edited by Ciel; Sat, Jun 16th, 2018 at 12:38 PM.
    Valerey and dededi like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

What a great idea

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    @Lynn49 I remember a story about a young horse that was rejected by its mother. A 3 or 4 ft stuffed teddy bear, like the one Walmart sells at Valentine's Day sales and for Christmas was the horse's stalemate for comfort. Maybe there's a horse rescue organization that might be open to huge stuffed toys?

Check out the Rescue photo on the link-see Teddy?
    https://www.mareandfoal.org/about-us/

If you happen to have a large Totoro stuffed toy (the catlike grey Forest Creature from My Neighbour Totoro movie), well that might make an anime fan very happy!
    dededi likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can you share some pictures please? I just adore different stuffed animals, have my own collection and love to check other's collections, too. The latest toy is plush custom made llama from https://g4sky.net/fortnite---golden-...emium-quality/ , the quality is amazing, never had an itemlike this before.

Trading Score
    387 (100%)

We have a 4-6 HUGE stuffed animals...those ginormous ones you have to win at a carnival here, no idea what to do with them!
    This may be super random but I've had stuffed animals (hubby won them for me when we first started dating so I can't get rid of them). I actually cut them in half and paid someone to sew alone the edges (so they don't fray) and turned the biggest one into a rug for our nursery. I've also given them to a family friend and she sewed a non stick coating on the back and cut the fabric square and made a mat for me to stand on while I do dishes. I've also cut the fabric off of them and made them into a small blanket (filled with other pieces of material) as a memory blanket. If they mean something to you check pinterest theres hundreds of ideas!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I saw a video, someone took half the stuffing out, then climbed in. Made for a great costume if you have any short people looking to dress up like an animal.
    Do you want to buy and sell Bitcoin? Sign up for Ndax to buy and sell bitcoin in Canada. Other altcoins available on the platform too! Quick, simple and secure.!. Have a look around. https://one.ndax.io/bfQb65

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Another brag I donated some more stuffed animals for charity and gave two stuffed toys one is a limited edition Save on foods motorcycle moose and one of my friend James adopted the moose

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A little long ago my MPA passed away she got my triceratops Dino plush, I hoped the her relatives put the plush inside the funeral service, nevertheless her celebration of life very sad

Thread Information