User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: Pc points denied

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is this a new thing? I purchased $50 worth of gillette, redeemed $70 from a $72 purchase. And did not get points the Gillette in store offer points. This is my second response. The third response is this matter is closed.

Thank you for contacting PC Optimum Member Care.

We sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding on how the PC Optimum program works.

Please be informed that if you purchase using your PC Optimum points through redemption, you will be unable to earn the PC Optimum points from your personalized offer.

In Section 7 of the Terms & Conditions of the PC Optimum program: "PC Optimum points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC Optimum points."

It’s been a pleasure to assist you today. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    cath007 and dededi like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My understanding is that it works at Loblaws/Provigo/Maxi etc.but not at SDM/Pharmaprix. For some reason...
    cath007, Bronwen and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I had a feeling the program would make changes like this once they became PC Optimum. Companies always get cheap after a while lol.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

It’s not a new thing. And like meriem said, it doesn’t work at shoppers, but for some reason it works at the other banner stores. ( who knows for how long)
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yes,I got the same respond from maxi and I did not get my pc points(I lost 6000 pc points,that hurt)I suspect the deal on the meat in QC did not help people where paying with their points to get points....
    dededi likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    I had a feeling the program would make changes like this once they became PC Optimum. Companies always get cheap after a while lol.

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk
    Agree and it is sad...they will lost sales
    walkonby, Bronwen and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by meriem View Post
    My understanding is that it works at Loblaws/Provigo/Maxi etc.but not at SDM/Pharmaprix. For some reason...
    Does not work anymore at my maxi and cie ....
    meriem and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Talked with support. The entire program is now the same. All stores use the same rules, so loblaws now uses sdm rules. This will be the new cause used. If you redeem the majority of the bill. They can deny any or all of the offers.
    rayray, meriem, 4sure5 and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to return items to make a point. Not sure how they will put the points back. But now I know. I wish they still allowed gift card redemptions.
    2shopmom and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jmalias View Post
    Is this a new thing? I purchased $50 worth of gillette, redeemed $70 from a $72 purchase. And did not get points the Gillette in store offer points. This is my second response. The third response is this matter is closed.

Thank you for contacting PC Optimum Member Care.

We sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding on how the PC Optimum program works.

Please be informed that if you purchase using your PC Optimum points through redemption, you will be unable to earn the PC Optimum points from your personalized offer.

In Section 7 of the Terms & Conditions of the PC Optimum program: "PC Optimum points are not earned on the portion of a transaction that is being paid for by redeeming PC Optimum points."

It’s been a pleasure to assist you today. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
    Was told yesterday that the program has changed and once you redeem and don’t have the minimum you will not be getting the points I called. Was told as a courtesy and moving forward the will give me the 8000 points that I was missing and next time no. I also redeem for the old spice. Would try it out another time

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Luckily it still worked for me last night at RCSS...got the 4000pt flash offer on Pantene/crest and redeemed 10000pts. Attachment 341970

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Dang it~ It was such a nice little glitch.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ok I read all the above posts but I need some clarification if anyone knows.

So....lets say my bill comes to $50.00 but I only redeem $10.00 off of it making the OOP $40.00, would I earn PC points on my loaded personal offers then? Would I earn the PC points on any in-store products with signage? ( not my personal offers but store offers )

Does the balance of points in your account determine whether or not you earn points while redeeming?
    eg: what if my PC points balance is still very high after redeeming the $10.00? ( not redeeming the available full balance )
    would that make any difference in getting those PC points?

Does the amount of your redemption in relation to what the final OOP you end up paying affect the earning of PC personal offers?
    eg: the redemption pays for almost the full bill, OOP is less than $10.00 or
    the redemption pays just a small portion of the bill, making final OOP amount higher
    than the amount of points you redeemed?

Sorry if I have confused anyone. I just do not like when Companies change the rules.....ugh!!!
    cath007, Shwa Girl and dededi like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Sorry if I have confused anyone. I just do not like when Companies change the rules.....ugh!!!
    agree
    for us, it's been a mess since the change over

we may not play with PCO people any more
    walkonby, cath007 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

From the start if you had a problem they would say, points aren't applied if you pay with points.. I had an issue really early on so made it a policy to pay and use my points at other times. It's much easier to do that now they've dropped the redemption max to 10$.. I was happy to see others have success but to me it wasn't work the risk..

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ok I read all the above posts but I need some clarification if anyone knows.

So....lets say my bill comes to $50.00 but I only redeem $10.00 off of it making the OOP $40.00, would I earn PC points on my loaded personal offers then? Would I earn the PC points on any in-store products with signage? ( not my personal offers but store offers ) IF YOUR PCO OFFERS/INSTORE OFFERS ARE 40$ OR UNDER YOU'D BE FINE.. YOU HAVE TO MEET THE POINTS CRITERIA TO GET THE POINTS.. YOU CAN USE POINTS FOR ITEMS NOT COVERED IN THE CRITERIA

Does the balance of points in your account determine whether or not you earn points while redeeming?
    eg: what if my PC points balance is still very high after redeeming the $10.00? ( not redeeming the available full balance )
    would that make any difference in getting those PC points? NO THIS WON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Does the amount of your redemption in relation to what the final OOP you end up paying affect the earning of PC personal offers?
    eg: the redemption pays for almost the full bill, OOP is less than $10.00 or
    the redemption pays just a small portion of the bill, making final OOP amount higher
    than the amount of points you redeemed? IF YOU ARE PAYING $$ FOR THE ITEMS/TOTALS EARNING POINTS YOU'D BE OK

THEY DIDN'T CHANGE THE RULES.. THEY WEREN'T FOLLOWING THEM BEFORE
    Last edited by MillieH; Thu, May 31st, 2018 at 03:00 PM.
    walkonby, lilo0003, 4sure5 and 1 others like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information