User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Congratulations....here are some gowns to drool over....

http://www.recycledbride.com/

...and something sweet!!

http://nicky-xo-jackson.tumblr.com/post/14865544387

This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Yay!!! Great idea!!!! Congrats!!
    ~*Happy Holidays!!!!*~
    Earn points for free gifts!
    Swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mamacaralmm
    Superpoints:http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/f10ljd

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Congrats!!
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

A wedding section would be awesome! Maybe in Community and Discussion...
    Did you get engaged?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Didn't get engaged THIS year...but DH and I are going to celebrate our 30th anniversary later this year!!

I just love to look at Wedding blogs and cakes and flowers...all so lovely!!

baggypants

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Oooo I would LOVE a wedding section! I got engaged in August and the wedding date is August 2013 (so I still have time to plan and save!) - we wanted 2012, but the venue was already booked! BUT in the end, it worked out better this way - I like the time to plan and save. Having more time I feel allows me to explore more options and therefore save money in the end, going with the better deals, etc. CONGRATS TO ALL THE OTHER NEW BRIDES/GROOMS TO BE!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Congrats, 2jk!

baggypants, I feel the same way; we'll be celebrating our 23rd this year! It's so fun helping others with their weddings!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Hehe I got engaged before Xmas. Just the end of november Does that count?
    busy, busy, busy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great idea for a Wedding section! I am getting married on Saturday (been planning for a year and a half!!!) and think it would be very helpful to see the great deals that others are getting for wedding supplies! Wish someone had thought of this a year and a half ago!!!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

great idea.. didn't get engaged either.. Congrats to those who did!!!
    however.. our 20th is coming up in just over a year. and we'd love to renew our vows..whether here in Canada with family or somewhere warm is another idea. any suggestions on this etc.. would be awesome..

I did pull together a surprise family photo session for our 15th at our church and it was amazing. we still get oohs and aws over those pics. would love to do it for real. I could possibly be convinced to post a pic of it.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by I<3coupons View Post
    Great idea for a Wedding section! I am getting married on Saturday (been planning for a year and a half!!!) and think it would be very helpful to see the great deals that others are getting for wedding supplies! Wish someone had thought of this a year and a half ago!!!
    Congrats, wishing you all the best! You can always post about it in the Tea Room, where we chitchat about all kinds of things, including weddings!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    great idea.. didn't get engaged either.. Congrats to those who did!!!
    however.. our 20th is coming up in just over a year. and we'd love to renew our vows..whether here in Canada with family or somewhere warm is another idea. any suggestions on this etc.. would be awesome..

I did pull together a surprise family photo session for our 15th at our church and it was amazing. we still get oohs and aws over those pics. would love to do it for real. I could possibly be convinced to post a pic of it.
    We decided not to do anything at our 20th, and not sure whether we would do anything for our 25th - maybe just a small family celebration, that's all we would probably want. Personally, I just don't like the concept of renewing vows, we are sticking with the original ones!

YES, post a pic!!! I've posted pics from our wedding, as well as a vid (old as it is!).

Coupon's Dirty Mistress g_skywalker's Avatar
    Trading Score
    47 (100%)

I know I know, I will never convince brides that a wedding is a waste of money(sure didn't work with my wife, lol) but here are two hints:

1) you still have time to say no(lol), or if you insist on getting married
    2) Get married in clothes you already own, with a ceremony in your yard or house with no decorations, flowers or other wedding stuff and then have d'œuvre's for the guests that you got free via coupons. Then take all the money saved and put it towards something that is actually worthwhile like a house or kids education acct.

yours truly,
    man about to be attacked by all the ladies in here, lol.

(PS: I am a man who has been happily married for 11 years and got a deal on every single item in our wedding, got a 40k wedding for about 6k, even got our 2 week honeymoon in DR sort of free by planning to get married just before the end of the year, ie wrote wife off on taxes)

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2jk19 View Post
    Oooo I would LOVE a wedding section! I got engaged in August and the wedding date is August 2013 (so I still have time to plan and save!) - we wanted 2012, but the venue was already booked! BUT in the end, it worked out better this way - I like the time to plan and save. Having more time I feel allows me to explore more options and therefore save money in the end, going with the better deals, etc. CONGRATS TO ALL THE OTHER NEW BRIDES/GROOMS TO BE!
    I got engaged in August too! Congrats!! I have a feeling our wedding won't be until 2013 as well, but we haven't even picked a venue. Not really in a big rush I guess.

Would love to see a thread for this for ideas and such.
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    We decided not to do anything at our 20th, and not sure whether we would do anything for our 25th - maybe just a small family celebration, that's all we would probably want. Personally, I just don't like the concept of renewing vows, we are sticking with the original ones!

YES, post a pic!!! I've posted pics from our wedding, as well as a vid (old as it is!).

thanks for your thoughts Natalka.. were not sure yet either. we keep throwing ideas out there on what to do. as xmas and our anniversary are only months apart. and if we do something for one like go away for xmas we won't be able to do it for our anniversary and visa versa.. my parents renewed theirs for their 50th and it was the most beautiful day.. the whole family was there and all the kids were their wedding party. they solidified what they had already confirmed 50 years ago. (this was 7 years ago). his parents did the same thing 1 year ago. but just a simple blessing. sadly he didn't make it to the next one. unfortunately i cant' for some reason post a pic from our 15th.. its not letting me. anyway. i like the idea for the forum anyway.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information