User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree20Likes
  • 4 Post By couponlady
  • 5 Post By walkonby
  • 5 Post By johnb56789
  • 1 Post By costybex
  • 1 Post By johnb56789
  • 1 Post By costybex
  • 3 Post By rockco

Thread: Metro (ON) flyer June 14 - 20

  1. #1
    Moderator
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    27,593
    Likes Received
    19811
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)




    6
    Expired on: Thu, Jun 21st, 2018
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro


  2. #2
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    37,541
    Likes Received
    60252
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    Thanks for posting the Metro flyer @couponlady

    woo hoo!!!!
    I have NO idea what I am going to buy for $10.00 yet at Metro on each of the four days ( Thursday-Sunday ) but I am loving the offer is back again!! ( get 50 AM back when you redeem 95!! )






  3. #3
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,121
    Likes Received
    8286
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Thanks for posting the Metro flyer @couponlady

    woo hoo!!!!
    I have NO idea what I am going to buy for $10.00 yet at Metro on each of the four days ( Thursday-Sunday ) but I am loving the offer is back again!! ( get 50 AM back when you redeem 95!! )
    Same here...

    - Might try for a day of pasta ($0.88 Italpsata at my Metro)
    - Another of strawberries?? With Coupons and maybe more pasta
    - Some Black Diamond cheese
    - Not sure for the last day???

  4. #4
    CaLoonie costybex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ajax
    Posts
    151
    Likes Received
    216
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)



    I just did the spend 95 airmiles get 50 airmiles back.
    Well at least I thought I did.
    was this an automatic promo?
    The airmiles did not show up on my receipt.
    Do they cover at a later date? Or was i supposed to add something to my airmiles card
    dededi likes this.

  5. #5
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,121
    Likes Received
    8286
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by costybex View Post
    I just did the spend 95 airmiles get 50 airmiles back.
    Well at least I thought I did.
    was this an automatic promo?
    The airmiles did not show up on my receipt.
    Do they cover at a later date? Or was i supposed to add something to my airmiles card
    With most all of these types of promos it is automatic and doesn't normally show up on the receipt. If they don't come in within about I'd say 3 weeks, then message Air Miles to get them (they normally post in a week or two). Make sure to take a screenshot of the flyer promo just in case
    dededi likes this.

  6. #6
    CaLoonie costybex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ajax
    Posts
    151
    Likes Received
    216
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    With most all of these types of promos it is automatic and doesn't normally show up on the receipt. If they don't come in within about I'd say 3 weeks, then message Air Miles to get them (they normally post in a week or two). Make sure to take a screenshot of the flyer promo just in case
    ok thank you for your quick response!
    dededi likes this.

  7. #7
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,901
    Likes Received
    11269
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Thank you couponlady. Always enjoy the AM promo!

    For air miles redemption, my shop will be be $.99 Itapasta 900g.

  8. #8
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,723
    Likes Received
    5680
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    To redeem for $ 10 for 95 AM, does it have to be $ 10 before tax or after tax ?

    So if I buy 9 chips for $ 9.00 and after HST tax its $ 10.20 , can I redeem 95 AM for $ 10 ?

  9. #9
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,395
    Likes Received
    15253
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Has to be $10 before tax
    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    To redeem for $ 10 for 95 AM, does it have to be $ 10 before tax or after tax ?

    So if I buy 9 chips for $ 9.00 and after HST tax its $ 10.20 , can I redeem 95 AM for $ 10 ?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •