User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Value Village

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I stopped in at my local store just to look at long sleeve tops and sweaters. I noticed someone donated about 5 long sleeve turtlenecks (same brand, 4 were viscose blend, 1 was silk but tired-looking). I bought the black one for $7.99 as it can be worn with sweaters now. Hoping it won't show any mystery marks after laundering--lots of hair to remove though before washing.
    princessjen, cath007 and GoodBoy like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Happy to have found 2 hoddies with zip(I dont like the others) 3x that fit me well !!!! They are blue and dark blue. total 15$ plus 30% discount from my father senior day,I will kept watching with senior day if they have others but I think I am pratically all set now .
    Ciel and GoodBoy like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Upcoming at VV. Maybe some good deals for you @cath007 ? Make sure you sign up first for their super savers club! You can do this in store and it’s free!

Purdee, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

thanks will do it on my next transaction I asked too late after the transaction last time...
    Ciel and GoodBoy like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes - do it BEFORE you next transaction! Just understand that there are not always discounts on every purchase, however if you keep track of these sale days it is worth it but you need to be registered. Also if you donate a bag of clothes, books, etc. you can (at least here) get a 20% off discount coupon on your next purchase. Used it today and it was a good saving. Also something to investigate in your local store(s).

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    thanks will do it on my next transaction I asked too late after the transaction last time...
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Sat, Nov 9th, 2019 at 06:20 PM.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

Not sure if this is all VV but the ones around here will have the sale i.e. 50% off for super savers club members the day before the actual advertised day, so this coming 50% is monday then as members you can shop 50% on sunday. VV here also have stuff a bag (different sizes different prices) of baby clothes size 0-3T. I have been finding baby clothes that are brand names and way cheaper than kijiji.
    Ciel, cath007, Linda Evans and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Received this in my email this morning ... may be of interest to some? Note the text at the top of Only Nov 13 (YMMV)
    Name:  MSDpi.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  32.1 KB
    Purdee and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The VV Monday sale is having a club member pre-sale on Sunday.

Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mostly private sales in past two months so if you aren't a Super Saver member, you miss out on these private offers that often are multi-day use ones.

With the introduction of Flexipoints recently, members are stuck reciting their phone numbers to get the points on purchase. Just please bring those barcoded cards already! I will carry a printed card with my number on it. I don't reciting my phone number at a checkout when other customers or store staff are around (not private).
    cath007 likes this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Since I took myself off the mailing list, I don't get notices of sales. Still have a 20% off up to $50 purchase coupon to use up.

Did not see a good selection of winter coats at the Ancaster store last night. Forgot to look at floor lamps-did see some added dining room furniture crowding one area of store but did not want to risk getting cornered as there was a lot of foot traffic there.
    There weren't any costume racks outside of the store, but a couple of long racks of Halloween costumes and accessories were in the store.

Forgot to look at winter accessories and socks. Next time!
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information