User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Amazing Points Deal at Shoppers for Brookside Chocolate- if you got the offer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by petsrfun101 View Post
    Ok thanks
    Millieh posted on the other thread that as of noon today the offer still worked on more than one despite the LIMIT 1
    couponmummy likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My offer was always listed as Limit 1. Used it an hour ago and it worked on all bars and bags.

Bought 12 bars and 2 bags plus rockstar and advil. Spent $76 (used $3 advil coupon) and got 86000 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Millieh posted on the other thread that as of noon today the offer still worked on more than one despite the LIMIT 1

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

sampler, lotsasavings and Valerey like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just came back from Shoppers got 10 bars 2 varieties as the third is exp. Aug 2018, the 2 others Oct. 18 and Jan.19. Spent $37 tax incl. and received 68K as I had bonus points wus $30
    lotsasavings, couponmummy and Cata like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Unfortunetly the offer was cancelled by the business and removed from accounts due to a misprint

they delete it, good thing i check before going out to buy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

By chance, would anyone know if I will lose my valuable points if I exchange a few bags for a different flavor? I find that I only like one flavor out of them all and wanted to do an exchange on a few to get the one I like, however, I don't want to risk my points being lost...

Anyone every attempt an exchange and know for sure if points are lost in that process?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    By chance, would anyone know if I will lose my valuable points if I exchange a few bags for a different flavor? I find that I only like one flavor out of them all and wanted to do an exchange on a few to get the one I like, however, I don't want to risk my points being lost...
    Anyone every attempt an exchange and know for sure if points are lost in that process?

If they scan receipt to do the exchange, of course you will lose your points. If you used a WUS offer and the flash offer.
    Ask them if they can do the return and rebuy without scanning the receipt, if you scan your card for the rebuy (if they let you), you will get the instore points attached to the chocolate again. I wouldn't scan card for rebuy.
    sampler likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information