User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By phoebew

Thread: OxiClean Force Form FREE

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Went to Food Basic today to try and get some OxiClean that was on sale for 1.88 because I have 1.50 coupons they didn't have any of the sale items but they had OxiClean Max Force Foam Remover for 2.99 but when I got to the cash it was half price so using the coupons they were free. They had the stain remover powder for 4.49 minus the 1.50 coupon so I got 5 so only $3.00 each not bad price trying to see if they have mail in rebate for them since they often have rebates. I'll try tomorrow for the 1.88 spray if not I'll get a raincheck.

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by phoebew; Sun, Jul 29th, 2018 at 06:25 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks very much @phoebew for posting this deal I missed it since the name does not show up just the pic. Will have to make the trip to Food Basic. Not sure where you got your coupons but I have a $2.00 coupon not sure where I got it from it’s for the the Max force foam I also got the $1.50 4 of each I can used these spray

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Got my 8 bottles 4 of each

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I had two free bottles of the Oxy laundry from a demo so used them that expired today.
    And I have 4 - save $2.50 off a bottle so used them at Food Basic. Giving them to friends and uncle

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I had $2 couples but they expired these ones were from a tear pad not sure where but guess it would be loblaws or superstore since that is always where I get my coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks very much @phoebew for posting this deal I missed it since the name does not show up just the pic. Will have to make the trip to Food Basic. Not sure where you got your coupons but I have a $2.00 coupon not sure where I got it from it’s for the the Max force foam I also got the $1.50 4 of each I can used these spray

Thread Information