Mississauga Got My Kids Meet Up Group!

JOIN OUR MEET UP GROUP BEFORE SEPT. 1 and get FREE VIP Tickets to the first day of the Babes and Tots Seminar Series!

Visit our Meet Up Website for Details!

Got My Kids Mississauga is Hosting a meet up group for the parents of Mississauga. Grab the kids and come out to play! Membership is FREE. From time to time there may be a charge for an activity. You would only pay that fee...

BABES AND TOTS SHOW SEMINAR

Tuesday, September 2, 2008 at 10:00AM

We have been offered FREE tickets to the opening seminar of the Babes and Tots Seminar Series!

Tuesday Sept. 2 @ 10:00 am
and/or
Tues. Sept. 2 @ 7:00pm

The first show is at 10am - "Making Sense of Changing Relationships on Planet Pregnancy & Planet Mom” – guest speakers include; Ann Douglas, Alyson Schaffer and Kathy Buckworth – this will be excellent. (I've heard some of these ladies speak and they are hilarious!)
The second show is at 7pm – “Oh Baby! Mom speaks Frankly About Pregnancy, Birth and Body Image after Birth” – fashion show by Thyme Maternity and guest speakers include Ann Douglas and Lynn Spence – also excellent!
You can bring babies and there is complimentary child minding for 18month +.

To get your name on the VIP list for FREE tickets email me your first and last name and (if you would like) the names of up to 3 of your friends! Then pick up your free tickets when you get there! These seminars will be held right in Mississauga at our beautiful Living Arts Centre at the City Centre. Plenty of underground parking available!

You may email me through the meet up sigh...
See the full event details, including location, at

http://parents.meetup.com/236/calendar/8631113/.

Check out what members are saying about Mississauga Got My Kids Meet Up Group!:

"It's fun, gets moms out of the house and gives them ideas. Plus, so important to talk to other adults if you stay home with your monsters!" - ann Labbe

"This was my first outing, but it seems like a good way to meet other parents and exchange ideas and advice." - Sandy Smith

"Friendly outgoing ladies." - Sherrilyn

"This meetup really good and helpfull. Especially for us who are new in the area or new to motherhood. We can find everything we need about kids and parents here." - suci

"It was nice to see my son playing with other kids and chat with other moms. It felt great to meet other moms and know your not alone. The Meetup Group makes that possible, that's why I would recommend joining this Meetup Group." - Sonia