Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By miniv
  • 1 Post By mulock
  • 1 Post By Batwoman
  • 1 Post By miniv

Thread: ShopperArmy - Product Review Site

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I've been a ShopperArmy (http://shopperarmy.com) member for a few months now. It's a website where you can sign up to test products. Most of the time, you will be reimbursed fully for the item, and sometimes you will get more money than the product itself. You can buy it at any location and even online. It takes honest reviews only. Sometimes they will send you items to test instead! Payout is either via PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards.
    The latest products I got to test were all from P&G! Mostly all money makers!

They also have an Amazon platform where you can get cashback (like ebates) for all items you purchase.

Anyone else on here a member?

P.S. I do have a referral link in my signature but you do not need to go through it. If you do, you and I will share $5 once you reach $10!
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com, Via Rail
    Last edited by miniv; Tue, Jul 17th, 2018 at 07:09 PM.
    dededi likes this.
    My referral link to ShopperArmy! You and I will both share $5 once you reach $10!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by miniv View Post
    I've been a ShopperArmy (http://shopperarmy.com) member for a few months now. It's a website where you can sign up to test products. Most of the time, you will be reimbursed fully for the item, and sometimes you will get more money than the product itself. You can buy it at any location and even online. It takes honest reviews only. Sometimes they will send you items to test instead! Payout is either via PayPal or Amazon Gift Cards.
    The latest products I got to test were all from P&G! Mostly all money makers!

They also have an Amazon platform where you can get cashback (like ebates) for all items you purchase.

Anyone else on here a member?

P.S. I do have a referral link in my signature but you do not need to go through it. If you do, you and I will share $5 once you reach $10!
    I'm also a member, for several months now. Earned $65 already for doing two missions.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    I'm also a member, for several months now. Earned $65 already for doing two missions.
    Thanks! Will check it out!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    That must have been two good missions! I've earned over $200 but that's over a dozen missions!
    dededi likes this.
    My referral link to ShopperArmy! You and I will both share $5 once you reach $10!

Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Batwoman View Post
    Thanks! Will check it out!
    Let me know if you have any questions!

Thread Information