User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
Like Tree1063Likes

Thread: August 2018 Frugal Chatter thread (summer fun and finds)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

talked hubby into going to marksworkwarehouse this morning -now he has 2 pairs of casual shoes
    1-pair of beige slip ons 39.98 reg 69.99
    bob dale grip disposable workgloves 10 pair 2.88
    I pkg of 2 pairs of winter funky socks 2.88 for son and son-in-law

spent 53.95
    -50.00 gift card from xmas
    -5.26 Canadian tire money

still have 1.31 on gift card
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Nothing better than warm feet!
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Um went to the food bank and got my food hamper it was busy. a normal time I am in there within 15mins well I waited 30mins. I think the town over there is closed this Saturday so the line up is long. There was no choice for the fridge section so I got a tonne of yogurt 2x 250ml liberte plain Greek, 1 500ml probiotic yogurt, 1 sour cream 250ml and 1 oasis berry lemonade. And after the worker noticed there was nothing really left then they brought out more things. I got a club size box of large freezer bags, a can of sparkling lime, 2kg of sugar, box of pancake mix aunt jemimna buttermilk, family size box of cinnamon toast crunch, some almond fresh chocolate milk, 2 sweet potato Campbell’s soup tetra packs, Campbell’s mushroom soup, 2x kidney beans, 2x chick peas, 2x coconut milk, a tub of Chapman’s black cherry ice cream, and my hamper had a little bit of everything and I got chicken cordon bleu for the meat and a box of chocolate Cheerios family size. Then two rolls of TP and some pads. I put downstairs from my hamper that I didn’t want a can of cocktail shrimp, tomato soup and a snack pack size of all bran cereal.

Then I went back out and went to The British store that’s closing picked up some IRN BRU XTRA it’s a Scottish pop that tastes like orange cream soda for 20% paid 4.20$ for 2 cans. Then picked up my meds then on the way home went to the eye glass place and asked for some glasses cleaner, given it for free.

Funny I saw my health care worker at the food bank we pretended that we didn’t know each other. Lol.

I am sitting at home on my bed drinking a wild cherry Pepsi can while listening to a local radio station.

I accidentally slept in this morning I feel like crap today to 9:30am from 10pm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by greentires4me; Fri, Aug 31st, 2018 at 05:07 PM.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and Ciel like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I sent out birthday invitation last night via text message for our son.

I took our kids to the park this morning. After their nap we went to the rodeo parade. I picked up an elderly friend to join us for the festivities. Dh pressure washed our deck while I cooked supper. We borrowed the pressure washer for a friend. We had toasted bacon/tomato/cheese sandwiches and cream of mushroom soup.
    ROMEO, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    So happy this week is over, I have to say this is the first week in a long time where work was just so insane I was done by the end of the week. I was physically and mentally exhausted by the end of the week. Even though it was Friday I was in bed before 9 pm last night.

With that being said last night I was on my own as Mom's schedule was changed so she had to close. Last night I cleaned up the Kitchen so I did not have to wake up to a dirty Kitchen. As well I got the garbage out. This might sound odd but I find now that we are doing more cooking at home we are producing a lot more garbage. With that being said we cannot compost where we are, the complex bylaws do not allow backyard composters due to rodent issues and the town refuses to allow us to use Green Bins they will not pick them up since we are a complex.

I know I did not get a ton last night but it was a lot more than I was expecting.

So not much done today yet. Currently making some bacon for Breakfast and since it isn't too hot out yet thinking we might do some cooking to have food in the fridge. Not sure what to cook yet. I have been trying to change things up a little bit to add some more variety to our meals. I find I get sick of having the same things over and over again.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    ROMEO, Ciel and coupon girl like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread Information