User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: I printed up a bunch of savings!!!!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

If you don't have a printer.. consider getting one, especially if you don't have access to many coupons. The coupons used in my shop this morning were all printed except 1. ~

26 x Oral B toothbrushes ~ $1 each used 13 x $2 printable wub 2 crest or oral b toothbrushes.. PCO digital offer 2400 pts - tiny overage
    21 x Driscoll Organic Raspberries 4/$5 ~ used 21 x $1 Printable (Driscoll site) PCO digital offer 5000 ..got paid $1 for these.. LOVE free fruit/berries
    12 x Kind Bars $1 each used 1 tearpad, 11 printed (SS) PCO digital offer 2400.. tiny overage

10 x Pillers sliced ham 200gms @ $2 each .. used 10 x $1 Printable (SS) paid $10.. minus overage from items above..
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Lunch is ready!!! Pillar sliced meat sandwiches, fresh raspberries and a Kind bar to finish off the meal then brush your teeth
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    If you don't have a printer.. consider getting one, especially if you don't have access to many coupons. The coupons used in my shop this morning were all printed except 1. ~

26 x Oral B toothbrushes ~ $1 each used 13 x $2 printable wub 2 crest or oral b toothbrushes.. PCO digital offer 2400 pts - tiny overage
    21 x Driscoll Organic Raspberries 4/$5 ~ used 21 x $1 Printable (Driscoll site) PCO digital offer 5000 ..got paid $1 for these.. LOVE free fruit/berries
    12 x Kind Bars $1 each used 1 tearpad, 11 printed (SS) PCO digital offer 2400.. tiny overage

10 x Pillers sliced ham 200gms @ $2 each .. used 10 x $1 Printable (SS) paid $10.. minus overage from items above..
    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Terrific shop Millie!
    Natalka and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Fab shopping!
    MillieH likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

nice going @millie !!
    MillieH likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

nice going @MillieH !!
    MillieH likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post

Will second this in every regard possible. A printer for couponers is an amazing tool (if just the ink wasn't so darn expensive), personally, my printer broke and I don't have a personal one anymore. I just use my universities computer lab. Sure, I have to pay for printing, but it is in most cases, cheaper than a regular ink-jet printer (at $0.10/pg - Where I can get on average $5 in coupons per sheet)

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I had printer issues about 6 months ago.. I debated getting a new one.. thought , hmm I don't print that many. I did keep playing around with it and somehow got it to work lol.. Today for the first time I realised how much I print as it was all in one shop. Usually I have a mix of coupons and don't notice.
    Lavender Lady and Valerey like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Great shop, Millie! For me, printable coupons more than pay for the cost of a printer and ink.

Like you, I topped up on raspberries at No Frills today, too . . . was very happy to see the Driscoll's organic raspberries @ $1.25 - $1.00!
    MillieH and Valerey like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I got the organic as well, omgosh delicious!! Approximately 6 weeks ago I purchased some organic strawberries, they were awful.. I've had better success with blackberries and raspberries. .. I've frozen half, they will make delicious smoothies

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Great shop, Millie! For me, printable coupons more than pay for the cost of a printer and ink.

Like you, I topped up on raspberries at No Frills today, too . . . was very happy to see the Driscoll's organic raspberries @ $1.25 - $1.00!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I have never found cheap berries. Driscolls are around $2.50. I once had a .50 coupon. Still not cheap enough.

Good that everyone got cheap berries.
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

No Frills has Driscoll on this week 4/$5 That is the lowest price I've found them in the past 10 years. Stock up price for me has always been 3/$5 .. with the coupons = 3/2$..

I'm so excited about this sale. I'm hoping to get more before the sale ends. It depends if they still have inventory and I'm able to get out.. I'm excited!!!!

Stop in at No f rills pick up a few packs or price match. You can enter 2 codes a day which equals 4 coupons a day. It won't take long until you are golden, printing $1 coupons and triggering PCO offers for berries. It's easy to be "lucky" and get free or inexpensive berries.

Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.

You got this!!!

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I have never found cheap berries. Driscolls are around $2.50. I once had a .50 coupon. Still not cheap enough.

Good that everyone got cheap berries.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Wish my my No Frills was coupon coupon friendly I would have been all over this berry deal even if to give it away to our community food bank that takes fresh fruits and vegetables. I check Frescho and RCSS to see if the had the Driscoll berries so I can PM but no luck will try again on Monday
    MillieH likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Can you please post links to prinatbles. Thank-you

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by shopperwho View Post
    Can you please post links to prinatbles. Thank-you
    The Pillers, Crest, and Kind printables are all available through Smartsource.ca, you can't miss them. However, the printable for the berries is only available when you complete surveys through the Driscolls Panel. So for every pack you buy of their berries, you enter the code on their website, do a short survey, and get coupons. The amount of the coupon depends on the number of surveys you have completed (0-5: Panel for $0.50 coupons, 6-15: Silver for $0.75 coupons, 16+: Gold for $1.00 coupons). You are allowed now to do two surveys per day which gets you FOUR coupons (Two coupons PER survey completed).

Hope this info helps!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information