• 2 Post By Anna Michele
  • 4 Post By dude905
  • 1 Post By Shwa Girl
  • 4 Post By johnb56789

Thread: McDonalds little scammers

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know it's not a right place to eat at, but I'm sure many have, and If you ever go through the drive-thru the prices on those boards aren't the same as to whats on their computers. For the last month or so I notice this. I like their new Egg BLT on a bagel, the price for it where I go at is $6.89 + Tax for the combo... Now, when I view them putting my order on their screen, I have seen the price at $7.29 + tax. So I said why did you charge me 7.29 when the price is 6.89 combo . She said it what is set on the computer. Now, this is the third time I had to see the manager over it and each time they did honor the 6.89, but each time I tell them to fix their computer prices, but they never bother too. And this didn't just happen on this item order, I have seen it on other items. I bet if you order something from Mc I wouldn't be surprised if the price isn't correct. Next time you order something look at the price and afterward look at what you paid, you might be surprised.
    This thread is currently associated with: McDonald's, Newegg
    Last edited by dude905; Thu, Aug 16th, 2018 at 03:21 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good advice. I wonder if the McDonalds app also brings up odd pricing differences.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know about their app... I don't dare to try lol ... funny thing it just happen to me again this morning. So I order a different breakfast combo, and I look at the receipt I see 10 cents for hashbrown. I'm like wtf the price for the combo is for a hashbrown, no extra fee for it. I asked the cashier, and she couldn't explain why the additional charge lol again manager gives back the dime and tell me its an error with the computer teller lol I know we are talking about cents here, but it's not the point. I F hate scammers, and they know they are doing it
    Last edited by dude905; Thu, Aug 16th, 2018 at 04:58 PM.
    princessjen and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Same thing happened to me I bought snacksize mcflurry it said 2.29 they tried to get almost $9 out of me for 2 then she said she'd take $1 off she ended up taking 2x$1 off once I explained it was still not right
    And I still overpaid
    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    princessjen and mulock like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The problem is we are so depended on technology that we can't be bothered by what we pay. I wish people would look at the price that is shown on their boards and look at what you're paying, get a receipt and if its wrong don't let them off over it ... Stop the scammers.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Does McDonalds head office know about the repeated price errors at this location?
    mulock likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Does McDonalds head office know about the repeated price errors at this location?
    I haven't call them yet . I also have seen it at other locations, like the 10 cent hashbrown extra was at a different location . I'm thinking most people don't even bother looking at the prices and just pay whatever it is . How often do you get a receipt from places like Mcs?

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

HATE when this happens to me at Mcdonalds. Most times, it is fine (Charged the correct amount), but any time it is more than it should be I always demand my money back (Even if it is $0.10!!). Most common one for me use to be with the One can dine for $5.49(??), It was charging $5.59. I think I paid, but then noticed, went back and got my $0.10. It's my money, NOT THEIRS!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Too bad we can do SCOP on that!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lol So I thought and said to myself let's see if I'll get scammed from this McD and sure enough, I did, well I did until I brought it up to the manager. Take a look at my receipt at this place, the price on their board is $7.29 for the combo ... Do you see anything wrong with my receipt?

https://i.postimg.cc/g2ntqg8k/IMG_20180828_151350.jpg
    Last edited by dude905; Wed, Sep 19th, 2018 at 09:10 PM.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dude905 View Post
    Lol So I thought and said to myself let's see if I'll get scammed from this McD and sure enough, I did, well I did until I brought it up to the manager. Take a look at my receipt at this place, the price on their board is $7.29 for the combo ... Do you see anything wrong with my receipt?

Attachment 344226Attachment 344226
    can't see your receipt, unfortunately
    is this the same mcdonalds?
    what did the manager say he was going to do about repeated errors?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    can't see your receipt, unfortunately
    is this the same mcdonalds?
    what did the manager say he was going to do about repeated errors?
    No, it was a different place. He said he is going to fix the problem. I don't believe him. So, I did what you said and call Head office, they said they'll look into it. You should be able to increase my pic if you open and afterward place your mouse on the pic, click on it should enhance it, let me know if it works, thanks

Thread Information