• 4 Post By gotagetitfree
  • 3 Post By Angela273
  • 1 Post By sampler
  • 1 Post By MillieH

Thread: SCOPING frenzy across Canada ~ Crayola Products

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Expired on: Tue, Sep 11th, 2018
    In the centre area of their stores Walmart has numerous Crayola products priced incorrectly. For almost a week now these items have been scanning @ 5.97 or above, some as high as $10.

Products included are Giant Coloring books (6 different ones)
    Silly Scents markers and pencils
    Stinky scents, these really do stink

Each UPC is a different product and fits under the SCOP terms.

If you scan these using the walmart app on your phone, the price will show or you can scan them using an in store scanner. Some of the Walmarts have removed the price signs. If you are out anyways, check these out. They'll great for back to school, a just because gift or save for a special occasion! Remember YMMV ....... and be patient with the cashiers, not all of them have been informed about the SCOP.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What price should the be MillieH

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

They should be the price on the signs. The prices haven't been changed in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    What price should the be MillieH
    Purdee likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Thank you very much. I didn’t even know about the Walmart app. It’s on my phone now!
    MillieH and Lavender Lady like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

i just downloaded the app too, i like that i can scan the price on my phone, save me time from walking back and forth trying to find a self scanner
    Angela273 and MillieH like this.

not quite a "Loonie"
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

WOW! Thanks for the info...especially about the app! I've been looking for an app that scans barcodes! I'm so excited to go shopping now!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Last night I went to our local Walmart and the app was quite handy.

I saw various posts about people scoping large colouring books and smelly markers from Walmart. I went to my local Walmart tonight armed with my new Walmart app, which gave me the ability to scan and check prices. I ultimately scanned and scoped an entire display of products, one of each kind. The large Dora colouring books came up at 2c each, so I bought all 7. I SCOPed 4 smelly colouring markers, an invisible marker oloueu g set, and 4 large colouring books. The current plan is to give a large colouring book to each vest at DS’ birthday party that is coming up in early September. The special smelly markers will be kept as gifts to give to kids who invite ds to their birthday parties this year. The invisible colouring kit might be a good thing to give me twins while travelling in the van on a long trip. The store did not want to let me buy the Dora colouring books for $0.02 each because they were supposed to be sent back, but no one removed them from the display. 2 supervisors and the big store manager were involved. He ultimately approved my purchase of the 2c colouring books. I had warned some customers to pick another till. A pregnant lady didn’t heed my warning and ultimately grabbed her stuff and went to another till, pretty huffy about it. A couple with a baby were the people next in line when I finally completed my transaction. The mom and baby left the dad to do the purchase. I apologized to him. He said it wasn’t my fault, but the Walmart employees.
    Shwa Girl, MillieH and meganata like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm not certain how scop works..Do you have to pay for everything at the full price and then go to the Customer Service returns desk to get your money back/Scop? Also, will they just honor the first item as Scop and any duplicates wont be free?
    MillieH likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

You don't have to pay for it.. once it rings incorrectly , you can request scop.. They will honor the first one and any duplicates will be charged at listed price.

Quote Originally Posted by sampler View Post
    I'm not certain how scop works..Do you have to pay for everything at the full price and then go to the Customer Service returns desk to get your money back/Scop? Also, will they just honor the first item as Scop and any duplicates wont be free?
    sampler likes this.

Thread Information