Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By MillieH
  • 3 Post By Justine22
  • 1 Post By Justine22

Thread: FREE SAMPLE OF Smokin Dave's JALAPENO GARLIC SAUCE

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Oct 1st, 2018
    To receive a free sample sauce and Recipe booklet please fill out the information

http://firenspice.com/free-sample-sauce-booklet/

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Tannie, Ladybug2011 and sesterce like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've ordered this sample several times over the past couple of years and it doesn't come. Also if you notice on the package sauce is spelled correctly but just before the sign up it's spelled sause. Looks a lot like a collector site. Collectors are sites that just take your personal info , you never get anything but e-mail will be filled with more and more junk for things that also don't come. If it comes please post.
    Tannie, MillieH and sesterce like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I didn't order it, its not something I'd use.

Quote Originally Posted by 22 View Post
    I've ordered this sample several times over the past couple of years and it doesn't come. Also if you notice on the package sauce is spelled correctly but just before the sign up it's spelled sause. Looks a lot like a collector site. Collectors are sites that just take your personal info , you never get anything but e-mail will be filled with more and more junk for things that also don't come. If it comes please post.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I order samples and such not only for myself but for family and friends that can use whatever is offered . I find when there are spelling mistakes ...yeah it's not on the up and up. I did put in for the sample last night anyway. I use an alternate e-mail so my regular ones are not bombarded with junk. Not long after I got an e-mail stating it was going to be sent out. However with this and others like this I don't expect it to show. I'll post if it actually shows. I really don't count on it.
    MillieH likes this.

Thread Information