• 1 Post By johnb56789
  • 1 Post By flemeth
  • 1 Post By johnb56789

Thread: Rexall PharmaPlus (ON, gta) Sept 21 - 27

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Sep 29th, 2018
    Bonus Air Miles may be a good deal for some...the deals are all a blur to me at this point...

Next: one more! must gird the loins!
    Attached Images Attached Images                                        
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus
    couponlady, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    Want to buy me a coffee? You can! But, you don't have to! In fact, I encourage you not to. ('Cuz postage is ridiculous). But, if you insist on it...well, you can drop a buck, or two, here: paypal.me/cyn88canada I emphasize, you do NOT have to -- a coffee icon tossed my way is gold. + =
    Illegitimi non carborundum!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Thanks cyn

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

thanks so much

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Ciel likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thanks cyn. Plan on taking advantage of the Crest/Oral b offer on Friday before I visit my family and hopefully on Sunday before the Brandsaver Insert coupons expire...

$0.99 SALE + 2AM/2 bought + 114AM WUS $50 + $5 WUS $25 Coupon + $3.50 WUB3 Insert + Personal AM Offer???(25AM WUS $25) + Base AM**

That's the plan, but I'm not sure what does and doesn't combine at Rexall, I don't shop there very often despite it being a 2 min walk. Plan is for 57 of them, hopefully it will work out at least decently!
    Ciel, Scottishgal and rockco like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

10% off stamps deal (third one in about 5 weeks) again! Like the 114 bonus AM wus $50 offer. Flyer seems skewed towards store brand products.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@johnb56789 does coupons as cash. Say for instance if my total is $50.00 before taxes and I used 25.00 in coupons will I be qualified for the 114 bonus airmiles
    Last edited by flemeth; Sun, Sep 23rd, 2018 at 11:54 AM.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @jhonb56789 does coupon count as cash. Say for instance if my total is $50.00 before taxes and I used 25.00 in coupons will I be qualified for the 114 bonus airmiles
    This is still something even I'm not 100% sure about (And I talked it over with the Assistant Manager and Air Miles directly). The word from them is NO, you must spend $50 BEFORE all coupons, but I think I've heard of many people still getting Air Miles. As well, from what I remember looking up through the government, coupons count as Tender under the law, meaning in theory, if you get to the $50, and use coupons, you should be fine, but I don't know for certain.

I was forced to split my bill when I went on Friday since apparently too at Rexall, the register locks at $30 in coupons (Much like the $10 lock at Loblaw stores, and $20 lock at Metro). I'm not sure if they could've easily overridden like at Loblaw stores, but they more or less refused to try and said we will only allow you to split bills.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

If there is anyone who know the answer to my question TIA

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    This is still something even I'm not 100% sure about (And I talked it over with the Assistant Manager and Air Miles directly). The word from them is NO, you must spend $50 BEFORE all coupons, but I think I've heard of many people still getting Air Miles. As well, from what I remember looking up through the government, coupons count as Tender under the law, meaning in theory, if you get to the $50, and use coupons, you should be fine, but I don't know for certain.

I was forced to split my bill when I went on Friday since apparently too at Rexall, the register locks at $30 in coupons (Much like the $10 lock at Loblaw stores, and $20 lock at Metro). I'm not sure if they could've easily overridden like at Loblaw stores, but they more or less refused to try and said we will only allow you to split bills.
    Thanks for the sharing the coupon lock limits. I did not know Metro's and Rexall's limits.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Thanks for the sharing the coupon lock limits. I did not know Metro's and Rexall's limits.
    Not a problem, also surprised the heck outta me when I was at both stores recently. Metro was more willing to override each coupon, but my Rexall at least, either didn't want to or couldn't override (not sure which). At least I will know for the future now at either store
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I do not like to shop at Rexall because I always have issues with coupons and today my Tena coupons was refused so I left everything and walk out
    Ciel likes this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I do not like to shop at Rexall because I always have issues with coupons and today my Tena coupons was refused so I left everything and walk out
    Almost the same for me too, I rarely shop at Rexall, this Crest offer was the first thing I've got from them in months. I really do hate when that happens anywhere though (Cashiers/Supervisors denying valid coupons). I've done much the same and said "I don't want anything anymore" and walk out, normally to cashiers with a look of confusion when I say that, simple, you don't take my "money", I'll go somewhere that will!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Issue at the usual flyer Rexall location that I used to favour is that only one of three tills ever is open and a couple of cashiers can be slow (never going to repeat Friday afternoon rush-hour shopping for sale pop again!) and the lineup is more than three persons deep. So I've taken to shopping at a farther location when food or other item is on sale. Even with one till open, sometimes a second employee comes along to help the next person in line or the line-up moves fairly quickly at the second store.

I have yet to use $30 in coupons at Rexall. Not that smart yet to have so many coupons align with deals at Rexall.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have used manufacturers coupons towards my total at Rexall many times @John56 789. The $5 off $25 coupon does not count though.

So you need to spend $55 to get to the $50 threshold. Your other coupons will count towards the $50. Rexall staff can be picky though so while the machine will allow this, the staff sometimes reject coupons for no reason (one per purchase, I don't think this is real, you're saving too much money). It's the case at multiple locations around here. Just be prepared when you go. I usually make out very well there when things go as planned

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I used the Tena coupons ($4 off each pack) and bought Royale toilet paper to take advantage of the gift card promo. I find Rexall to be hit and miss with pricing, many times they have items priced incorrectly and at least the one I go to doesn't SCOP.

I am wondering about this promo. It says "Get 114 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles with minimum purchase of $50 or more in a single transaction before taxes, after discounts and exclusions. Limit one offer per transaction." So does this mean I can go back with the same air miles card and get 114 air miles again if I spend $50?

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Thread Information