User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Aqua pampers wipes $0.07 single pack @ Loblaws OCT 11-17

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Oct 18th, 2018
    Loblaws has the wipes for reg $4.49 with 2,000 points each. There is also a $3 coupon on smartsource. When combined each pack comes to $0.07 each.

I have a personal offer but only for diapers, others may have for wipes .
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Pampers, Smart Source

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks very much Cata.

Your Independent and Zehrs also have the same PCO 2k offer; too bad none of these stores price match as they are $3.88 @ RCSS and $3.49 @ SDM.
    MillieH, Valerey, Cata and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Thanks very much Cata.

Your Independent and Zehrs also have the same PCO 2k offer; too bad none of these stores price match as they are $3.88 @ RCSS and $3.49 @ SDM.
    Yes very sad they do not price match, I missed the last money maker deal at RCSS, but I am still very happy with this deal.
    MillieH, rockco and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Aren't wipes taxable in ON?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Aren't wipes taxable in ON?
    Yes they are,

$4.49 x 1.13 = $5.07

$5.07 - $3 coupon - 2,000 points ($2) = $0.07
    elayjosh and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

These wipes are $6.99 at the Superstore. Other types are cheaper at $4.49.
    dededi likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great for donating. I look forward to getting some. Thanks!
    MillieH, Cata and dededi like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow, these are expensive baby wipes for what they are (Pampers brand) :| If I'm interested in buying this product because it's supposedly more natural, I'd rather spend that money on a better more natural eco-friendly company like Seventh Generation, etc. (which I think are a lot cheaper than 6.99 even at reg. price)...
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Great find!!! It's not showing in my Zehrs flyer.. These are my go to wipes.. they work well for our household!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Thumpersmom and Cata like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Yes they are,

$4.49 x 1.13 = $5.07

$5.07 - $3 coupon - 2,000 points ($2) = $0.07
    My bad. My mental math was off. The usual caveat about double-counting points does apply though.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Double counting points?? Why not just redeem and earn in the same transaction
    MillieH likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    My bad. My mental math was off. The usual caveat about double-counting points does apply though.
    We all have are notions about how we count points, savings now as opposed to savings later. To each their own. As for me, I redeemed and earn in same transaction whenever possible.
    MillieH, rameen and Laurabelle81 like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Double counting points?? Why not just redeem and earn in the same transaction
    It's fine to earn and redeem in a single transaction. That's not double counting, which would happen across two transactions if for example, I count the 2000 points to arrive at a net purchase cost of 7 cents, then later redeem those points and count them as $2 saved.

Basically, it's undeniable that I spent $2.07. So if the wipes cost 7 cents, then what did I get for the other $2? The only possible answer is the 2000 points. So let's say I redeem those 2k as part of a 10k redemption. Since I paid $2 for those 2k points, the $10 redemption only saves me $8 net, not the full $10.

So I'd be double-counting if I say I paid 7 cents then later that the 10k redemption saved $10, because I'd be counting the same 2000 points as a $2 value twice, first when I earn them, then a second time when I redeem them in a separate transaction.
    elayjosh likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

We can count our points as few or as many times as we want. It saddens me when I see negative posts on a thread someone took their time to find and share. Years ago, so many people shared but it got bad and people stopped

We don't have to like a deal, or how they express it, we can just scroll by.. Picking the deal apart or putting down how they value their rewards just means they'll post less. I think if we can't say something nice, there is really no advantage in saying anything else.

It's not as though there is a right or wrong way.. we can all do it our way.. We do however need to be aware that the posts will go away again and we all lose.

If we feel exceptionally strongly about something we can post our own deals and break it down our way..
    Last edited by MillieH; Fri, Oct 12th, 2018 at 03:22 PM.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    We can count our points as few or as many times as we want. It saddens me when I see negative posts on a thread someone took their time to find and share. Years ago, so many people shared but it got bad and people stopped

We don't have to like a deal, or how they express it, we can just scroll by.. Picking the deal apart or putting down how they value their rewards just means they'll post less. I think if we can't say something nice, there is really no advantage in saying anything else.

It's not as though there is a right or wrong way.. we can all do it our way.. We do however need to be aware that the posts will go away again and we all lose.

If we feel exceptionally strongly about something we can post our own deals and break it down our way..
    I had no intention to criticize the deal, and yes, you can count your points any way and as many times as you want.

That said, please note that I did not say you double count. I tried to be very careful not to accuse you or anyone else of doing so, primarily for the obvious reason that I have no reason to think you do. Rather, I posted to point out that counting the value of points against the purchase wherein they were earned opens the door to possible double-counting. I am sorry you took my words as a personal attack or rebuke.
    Cata likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information