• 16 Post By Rubialoca
  • 2 Post By Newfiescreech
  • 3 Post By torontogal12
  • 2 Post By Thatdone

Thread: Minute rice free with caddle

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi anyone looking for the basmati and jasmine minute rice it's on for $3 in freshco. You get $2.50 back per box and if you buy 2 boxes, $1.50 bonus. So you're ahead $0.50 if you get 2 boxes.
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Rubialoca
    Rubialoca and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Watch out for Caddle. Their system often rejects receipts. I have had to complain about my last 4 or 5 receipts and sometimes don't even get a response. They keep telling me their emails are stuck in the junk folder (no they're not)
    ROMEO, Rubialoca and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have always had problems with Caddle but at the end of the day they have always paid me my money. One thing with them is that I will not buy anything that we will not use just in case I do not get my money
    Last edited by Thatdone; Fri, Oct 26th, 2018 at 04:04 PM.
    torontogal12 and Rubialoca like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I definitely save my receipt until it's approved, and it's a bit annoying sometimes how we have to wait a few days but free is free.
    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Watch out for Caddle. Their system often rejects receipts. I have had to complain about my last 4 or 5 receipts and sometimes don't even get a response. They keep telling me their emails are stuck in the junk folder (no they're not)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have gone back and forth for weeks and weeks on some items and the money has never been added. Not even worth the hassle anymore most of the time. They actually responded to me within a few hours today, so hit and miss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    I definitely save my receipt until it's approved, and it's a bit annoying sometimes how we have to wait a few days but free is free.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    Hi anyone looking for the basmati and jasmine minute rice it's on for $3 in freshco. You get $2.50 back per box and if you buy 2 boxes, $1.50 bonus. So you're ahead $0.50 if you get 2 boxes.
    My neighborhood freshco has it for $4.19 I checked with the cashier too , may be it's a store special or they didn't change it from previous sale couple of weeks ago.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    My neighborhood freshco has it for $4.19 I checked with the cashier too , may be it's a store special or they didn't change it from previous sale couple of weeks ago.
    Oh that's too bad. It did say regularly $4 something on the sign. Maybe some stores have in store specials. I usuly never shop in freshco

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information