User Tag List

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree1722Likes

Thread: October 2018 Frugal Chatter (last round of harvests)

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

take care sassy -gotta watch your back

out and about this morning
    first stop once upon a child -daughter got 14.00 the other day(from style encore) for her clothing and 22.08 for kids =35.98 for her
    daughter-in-law got 5.20 for a few toys

then I went to talize
    I spent 27.00 but I got new balance lace up leather upper brown shoes 12.99 I asked for a discount as inside around the ankle was a little wear not bad for 100.00 shoes -soo compfy
    set of new steak knives 4.99-10% seniors =4.49
    ravensburger puzzle these puzzles are 20-25 brand new I paid 3.99-10%=3.69

oh and short sleeve ladies tops were on for 50% I paid 2.50 for one and 1.50 for a markworkwarehouse plain t-shirt looks like new

then on to pluto another used store -got 4.23 for daughter and 5.00 for me from selling a top ,perfume and small lotion
    I inturn went and bought a bottle of marc's Jacob perfume there(daisy) as abit is used out of it $15.00 for perfume that is regular 120.00 at shoppers

then stopped to get hubby a coffee at tim hortons and used my 50% off sandwich cpn I paid 1.88 egg muffin sandwich with bacon -yum

then came home I am a bit tired but happy with my deals

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I received the final package for chapters today and gave it to the person it belongs to.

I am waiting for my mom to come pick me up for an appointment at 1pm over the bridge 3 cities away from here. She’s here gotta jet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

working at home today, so popped pork tenderloin in the oven. Its rather nice to eat dinner at a decent time. Usually its past 7 because of my commute. I think today is the day I crack and turn on the furnace. Its a lot sooner than last year but its getting chilly in here.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I took the kids to the Family Centre again this morning. I’m going to apply to be a volunteer. By doing this I will be able to open the Centre on days they are typically closed, like Friday mornings. I can also volunteer enough to get a free rental of the space for our kids’ birthday parties next year. Some days this week will be unseasonably warm, so we’ll enjoy some time at the park.

Tonight is gymnastics night. Supper was oven baked pork chops, home made potato wedges, steamed fresh broccoli, unsweetened apple sauce, and dill dip. The potatoes and dill were from my garden.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Last night we got almost all of the meat in the freezers which are still a mess, we did not get to cleaning them out last weekend. With that being said it now looks like they are changing Mom's schedule for next week and she may unexpectedly get this Sunday off which will mean it is clean the freezer day.

We still have 1 large roast to deal with, hopefully tonight.

I have a long list of things I would like to get done at home in the near future but there are only so many hours in a day and most of them are spent at work. So I think I need to break my to do list down and prioritize. I have been getting better at cutting back a bit at work (not working at nights or on weekends) but I do not want to fill all of that with time with working at home so I need to find a balance that includes some me time.

Alright well I better get back to work, we have a meeting this morning and I need to set up all the computer stuff for it. Have a wonderful day everyone
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all. nice to see everyone so busy!!!

i got the curtains up on the back window. they are insulated, so it will help in the winter.
    I am attempting to get food portions under control. iam at about 70 % there. so not bad. next is laundry. sigh.

i am loading up our trailer for a dump run on Saturday. and I have about a car full for my oldest to bring to VV. for donation. she works just down the street from there.
    i am getting ruthless with out home.
    middle will be home this weekend i think. it will be nice

i have our halloween stuf out. i am using up a bunch of my craft supplies for the dc kids . much needed.

ad that is it.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

well went to the dentist -no cavities always a good thing

then popped into fortinos used 30.00 in points
    had an offer get 1,000 for every 5.00 of joe fresh clothing
    I got socks ladies 4 in a pkg 4.94 -that's 1.25 a pair (and they fit me -awesome deal)
    an exercise outfit for Ashlyn came to 18.88 for top and pants as she is taking gymnastics now and in the new year -4,000 p.c points as per offer I paid 14.88 for her for a xmas gift

plus p.c granola bars on for .99-400 for every 2.00=I paid .79 a box
    Last edited by coupon girl; Wed, Oct 17th, 2018 at 02:53 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got my sample source box today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I was finally allowed to get my 2 pairs of free compression stocking from our provincial SALE program. I had to wait since August to get a special test done before they would give me the new compression stockings. It feels good to wear a new one.

Dh had a dental cleaning yesterday morning and everything was good. On Monday a friend treated Dh to breakfast at Humpty’s. A local discount card has a Bogo pan scrambler with the purchase of two beverages. Dh’s friend does this about twice a month with Dh because the guy would rather pay for an extra coffee vs dine alone.
    Last edited by Angela273; Wed, Oct 17th, 2018 at 07:18 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

That's good news about the stockings @Angela273 .

My physiotherapist just measured me yesterday for new ones. I was due for them the end of June, but had to go back in Coband bandages two different times.

I also qualify for funding through SAIL (Sask. Aids to Independent Living). Very grateful for that, they are so pricey. Mine are Medi brand, from Germany.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Happy to see refund from mail order was in my bank account last night! Cue the start of grocery shopping last night and into today. Feeling ouchy and tired but glad to have tea stock and some staples back in the pantry. Windy day-did not stop me from peeking at the activewear sale (40% off for club members) at Value Village today. No finds but I saw some pullover sweaters in men's dept that I want (but don't need, just like the variety of brands new to me that show up now and then). I got one box of fruit treats for Halloween (here's hoping at least 36 pkg of the 72 are still around at that point) and also a bag of Enjoy Life chocolate treats which unfortunately for me taste of dark chocolate. Will see if Mom will eat the chocolate ones.
    Found 6 Monopoly stickers on the ground to pass on to an acquaintance later in the week! Found a 10 cent bottle too!

I placed a 2-item HBC order and later happened to check my e-mail-one item is not in stock yet when I went online, it no longer shows item available at local mall store but at another mall. Sigh. Have to wait 3-5 days for refund to show up in my bank account.

Looked at the new Len's Mill flyer-Ibex sheets are listed at $12.99 again. Hmm, teens and women have flannel pj sets-will have to check them out at the $13.99 price. Suzanne Somer fans, her 3-way poncho is listed at $4.99 in the flyer! I also saw mention of Woolite laundry accessories, another category for me to explore (Winners only has one or two Woolite items in a store if I do spot any). I have used my 4 pocket mesh bag to laundry my bra in the machine with other things on those nights I don't wish to hand wash.

I've already worn my winter jacket once this week. Switched back to my lighter parka today due to the rain. Will have a mug of tea with something warm when I get home. Might have the new flyers to read and work out a list for next week. I am trying to make any habit changes before the switch back to Standard Time on Nov. 3 when all I will think about is how cold is it, and will I get something done before bedtime.

Winter coat goal-to find something secondhand under $40. I've given up on parkas in stores with fake fur trim on hoods that cannot be removed. As for footwear, I intend to wear my runners all winter and get a really good sturdy pair of socks for long walks and find all the wool blend crew socks I can on sale prices soon! Should consider polishing my runners and spraying them to help keep the water out this week.
    @greentires4me -ooh, basmati rice and JF hair care samples-awesome!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Here I am in Croatia-it is beautiful here and the people are very friendly. Got up early and took the city bus($1) to the Dubrovnik Old Town Walls( where Game of Thrones was filmed). Not that I have seen that show. Walking up and down the steps and around the walls was a workout but well worth it for the history and the beautiful sea views. Managed to finish just as the hordes of cruise ship tourists descended-and apparently the "high" season is over. Looks like a lovely place to retire-I am staying out of the main town near the beach in a charming 100 year old hotel. Tomorrow I am going on a day trip to Montenegro. To Venice On Saturday and back home next Wednesday.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

oh lizzie I was in Dubrovnik years ago on our cruise ship tour -isn't it so beautifull,love hearing about your travels also ,have a great time on your trip

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks cg-you are right-just so pretty here.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    My big accomplishment last night was making dinner. I had a plan but then I ended up working late and my plan went out the window.

Last night I had to pack up my stuff as tonight is the event for work and I am going to the house here as it is 3 minutes from work. It makes more sense then me going home from work, getting ready coming back picking up bro's gf to back past my house to go to the event tonight.

I have to admit I am slightly nervous about tonight as normally I do not attend events like this but excited at the same time as I rarely get a chance to dress up.

I had to laugh yesterday a co worker mentioned their breakfast had been moved from 8:30 to 7:30 and I was like I could totally pull that off. Where is I am concerned about the event tonight that is supposed to go to 9:30 which means I probably won't get home until about 11 which is past my bed time. I can admit the key to me getting up every day at 5 am is going to bed early.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information