User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes .88 @ RCSS ~ after coupon ~ Oct 11 - 17

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think their site is broken. Hasn't been able to print from 3 different computers.
    Quote Originally Posted by rameen View Post
    I still can’t print anything from p & g, is there anyway to fix this? Pop up blocker disabled already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dededi likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    No ad blocker on this computer. I get no printouts from the incognito window, it still knows that i've printed them frm the regular smart source
    I always do the incognito first, then I'm able to do 2 more on the regular site.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

If any one get to print from the PG site today please let us know TIA

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got one to print last night, using google chrome. It took quite awhile to "download". Every other attempt was unsuccessful.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Doesn't work. Went into PG every day site and it tells me I've already printed the offer
    Quote Originally Posted by Valerey View Post
    I always do the incognito first, then I'm able to do 2 more on the regular site.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Mon, Oct 22nd, 2018 at 12:57 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Just printed one from the site rockco said (Thanks!). Took a looooong time to download though.
    Now see if I can find the wipes in the stores
    rockco likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

FYI - they do not have these Pure wipes at No Frills or SDM (at least the ones I went to). I have seen at RCSS and Longos.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Loblaws and Zehrs sell them. They still have the 2000 pt on per pack ...as per baby portion of their flyers

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Finally got 1 to print it took more than half hour to download. Very frustrating

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just back from my local Loblaws...at the register I was charged $6.49 per pack! Yikes!
    luckily, the price at the aisle was still $4.49. 1 pack Scop’d, 2 at $4.49, -$9 coupons +6000 pts= moneymaker!!
    rockco likes this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Just back from my local Loblaws...at the register I was charged $6.49 per pack! Yikes!
    luckily, the price at the aisle was still $4.49. 1 pack Scop’d, 2 at $4.49, -$9 coupons +6000 pts= moneymaker!!
    Yep, this is what I was charged. I am happy I only bought two of them.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Try different browsers.

P&G Site was upgraded. On log in, the system takes one through several prompts to authenticate the person : address, preference questions, etc, in order to ensure P&G has the most up to date information about the account holder.

When you execute PRINT a COUPON function, interestingly, the downloaded smartsource PDF file contains the coupon and is viewable prior to printing. Also, as long as one saves the downloaded smartsource PDF file, one can reprint the coupon from the PDF (this is handy for when I lose the print in the queue or when the paper jams.) I like this new method.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    If any one get to print from the PG site today please let us know TIA
    The download does take longer because the system is creating the actual image of the coupon into a PDF file. Save the PDF in case you need to reprint. Smartsource's unregistered coupon portal does not create the actual coupon image, instead it creates compressed print codes which allows for printing, but is not viewable and reprintable.

I am able to print 2 Pampers coupon per account with different mailing addresses, but for each account, one must use a different browser or use incognito/private mode. Same as like smartsource's unregistered account, it's 2 prints per browser or browser mode of incognito/private.

P&G may eventually improve the download process to make it faster. (Per coupon, my download took 3 minutes to execute.)

Hope this helps all.
    Last edited by rockco; Tue, Oct 23rd, 2018 at 04:43 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I tried it on every browser. Didn't work in the first place, then took forever to download and tells me I've already printed it. Their site just isn't working on some computers
    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Try different browsers.

P&G Site was upgraded. On log in, the system takes one through several prompts to authenticate the person : address, preference questions, etc, in order to ensure P&G has the most up to date information about the account holder.

When you execute PRINT a COUPON function, interestingly, the downloaded smartsource PDF file contains the coupon and is viewable prior to printing. Also, as long as one saves the downloaded smartsource PDF file, one can reprint the coupon from the PDF (this is handy for when I lose the print in the queue or when the paper jams.) I like this new method.
    rockco likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information