User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes .88 @ RCSS ~ after coupon ~ Oct 11 - 17

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

RCSS has these awesome wipes for $3.88, use the $3 printable found HERE and get these for .88 each.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Smart Source
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The wipes are now 3.98 at RCSS so you can still match them up with the coupon and CO51 has a 1.00 back on them
    lotsasavings, Paapu and shopperwho like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Has anyone else been having problems printing with Brandsaver? My coupns never download or don't appear in cart or the site says it is unavailable. Been happening for a month and I really need baby wipes. When I try to report the problem it just brings me to an FAQ page with irrelevant info and not to solutions
    Last edited by torontogal12; Fri, Oct 19th, 2018 at 09:05 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Has anyone else been having problems printing with Brandsaver? My coupns never download or don't appear in cart or the site says it is unavailable. Been happening for a month and I really need baby wipes. When I try to report the problem it just brings me to an FAQ page with irrelevant info and not to solutions
    Someone mentioned your ad blocker or window pop up might be on, so turning it off might work. Or smartsource has the coupon as well, you get two printouts plus the incognito window.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

No ad blocker on this computer. I get no printouts from the incognito window, it still knows that i've printed them frm the regular smart source
    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Someone mentioned your ad blocker or window pop up might be on, so turning it off might work. Or smartsource has the coupon as well, you get two printouts plus the incognito window.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    No ad blocker on this computer. I get no printouts from the incognito window, it still knows that i've printed them frm the regular smart source
    Have you tried accessing them through the SC Portal or a different groups' portal?
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Yes I'm not sure what is wrong . Today they just appear as "downloading" forever and the file never appears
    Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Have you tried accessing them through the SC Portal or a different groups' portal?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have you tried emailing them to yourself using the smartsource website on a phone or iPad?
    then print from your email on a computer

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I think it just hates me. I tried to do that and the page starts displaying this

Server Error in '/' Application.

The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.

Source Error:

Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Have you tried emailing them to yourself using the smartsource website on a phone or iPad?
    then print from your email on a computer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Price match Pampers PURE 56ct to No Frills $2.27 price less $3 coupon to receive for free and overage (if allowed by the cashier). Got many free.

https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...to-24/single/4
    smileyKT, MillieH and rameen like this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

yes great deal, no overage allowed though. Can't seem to find the coupon on smartsource anymore.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Price match Pampers PURE 56ct to No Frills $2.27 price less $3 coupon to receive for free and overage (if allowed by the cashier). Got many free.

https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...to-24/single/4
    Thanks @rockco for posting this sale I would have miss it. I also got myself some for Free (no overage) don’t know if you have it but Ch51 is giving back $1.00 cash back
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yep, C51 too. Forgot to post (very busy at work).

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    yes great deal, no overage allowed though. Can't seem to find the coupon on smartsource anymore.
    @smileyKT The $3 Pampers Aqua Pure coupon is still available on P&G portal
    https://www.pgeveryday.ca/offers

ramo
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    @smileyKT The $3 Pampers Aqua Pure coupon is still available on P&G portal
    https://www.pgeveryday.ca/offers
    I still can’t print anything from p & g, is there anyway to fix this? Pop up blocker disabled already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information