User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Aqua pampers wipes $0.07 single pack @ Loblaws OCT 11-17

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Thank you for the response .. I didn't take it personal..

I remember when this site was the best one out there.. so many people sharing.. then it got that we stopped posting so many of our finds, it wasn't worth it.

I responded because this felt like how it got back then..
    I love if people share info that makes a deal better than what I've found. If they focus on what they perceive as flaws in it.. I'd stop posting. I don't want that to happen to other people and not try to prevent it.. This is just my view by the way, maybe not the view of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    I had no intention to criticize the deal, and yes, you can count your points any way and as many times as you want.

That said, please note that I did not say you double count. I tried to be very careful not to accuse you or anyone else of doing so, primarily for the obvious reason that I have no reason to think you do. Rather, I posted to point out that counting the value of points against the purchase wherein they were earned opens the door to possible double-counting. I am sorry you took my words as a personal attack or rebuke.
    lotsasavings, Tannie, Cata and 1 others like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)

I got 4 packs today at West Independent Grocer, 4.49$ and 3.00 coupons and 2000 pts, that is very good for me, thanks sooo much for sharing the deal
    MillieH and Cata like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks again Millie, I would have missed out on this deal, my Independent flyer for my area didn’t have this advertised, but I went anyway, and they had 5 left. I bought them all, can’t beat .35 cents for all of that! Please don’t stop mentioning your deals!! I remember when people stopped mentioning their deals, and it’s sad when it comes to that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Cara for this deal!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information