User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MillieH
  • 1 Post By Thatdone

Thread: 2 x Knorr sidekicks; 1 x Knorr Select for $2 @ No Frills ~after coupon~ Oct 25-31

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

No Frills has knorr side kicks for $1. Use the buy 2 sidekicks & get 1 Knorr Select free tearpad recently in stores and bring all 3 home for $2. If you have digital offers for these as I do, you can bring them home for $1.10 in total.
    This thread is currently associated with: Knorr, No Frills
    lotsasavings likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was going to go to Nofrills for the deal but I just checked the back of the coupons that I have and they say that they are only valid at Loblaws, Zehrs. Your Independent, Provigo, Real Atlantic Superstore and Dominon

Unless there is a coupon fairy that dropped these off to me there is no way that I have been to any of these stores in along time to have gotten these

I think maybe the person that puts the coupons up on the coupon board at the RCSS I go to may of made a mistake

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Phooey..Mine were dropped in my mailbox by a friend.. I've no idea where they came from.. I haven't read the restrictions booo
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was on Zehrs website and they say they have certain flavors for the Sidekicks for .99 So with the 1000 points for the free selects you would get all three for .98 Not bad deal but I do not have enough of the coupons to justify driving all the way to Bradford for the deal
    Laurabelle81 likes this.

Thread Information