User Tag List

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
Like Tree1671Likes

Thread: November 2018 Frugal Chatter Thread (Remembering...)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I went to No Frills on my lunch to grab 4 x 24 pk case of No Name Flat soup (Mr Noodle copy) Cost $19.20 plus $2 for 2 packs of totillias. Came to $21.20 Redeemed $20 in points. Paid $1.20. Received 19,200 pts for the flat soup (200 pts per package) Free is awesome. Stocking up my cupboard and friends and the rest for my Food Bank donation box.

The bad... Iceburg lettuce was $3.97. Green onion $1.27. Really makes the large Greek salad at RCSS for $10 a deal. Hope they don't raise the price will be grabbing one once they have romaine again.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got zebracoupons but nothing else in the mail. This one piece of mail everyday is not kosher.

I bought a bag of chips zesty taco Arbia ones at the corner store for $1.75. I went into every store even a Italian bakery that I haven’t ever gone into. They were not busy, yet everything there was expensive 11-19$ for a plate of food. Down a block there is another bakery a French one just as equally as expensive, but they are always busy. I went into the natural foods store I wanted a bag of parsnip chips but they were a staggering 5.79$ without tax. I didn’t or want to pay that much for a bag of veggie chips.

I leave for my doctors appointment soon. It’s sunny out today but for how long I wonder it’s also cold too. I am super tired and it doesn’t help I am sitting on my bed typing this it always is my downfall I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

So proud of myself ,just went to shoppers for seniors day and could have spent 50 and gotten a 10.00 promo card ,but no stuck to my list got just milk ,3%,chcolate milk ,bananas ,2 pears and werthers candy - a treat I spent $16.99 with a drop in income I need to start doing this

Sent hubby to sobeys for garlic bread ,as if I went would have bought other items
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I went to my doctors my ride was late picking me up. the MOA when I called to say I was running behind wanted me to cancel until the next week. She had already gotten to my place when I had hung up. My driver then had to get gas then we were stopped waiting for a train. I am at home now I got back home at 2:20pm. I am just laying here contemplating sleeping everyone talking of chocolate I want some. I’ll go to sleep in a few I think for a short time.

Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I was going to grab an Iceberg at No Frills to make a Salad for dinner but it was $4.87 for a small head (I would have probably needed 2 to make a Salad for 2). Passed on that so Dinner is just Pasta and Garlic Bread. They still do not have Mushrooms either, will see if Mom can grab some tomorrow as tonight she is coming home a different way due to an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    I went to No Frills on my lunch to grab 4 x 24 pk case of No Name Flat soup (Mr Noodle copy) Cost $19.20 plus $2 for 2 packs of totillias. Came to $21.20 Redeemed $20 in points. Paid $1.20. Received 19,200 pts for the flat soup (200 pts per package) Free is awesome. Stocking up my cupboard and friends and the rest for my Food Bank donation box.

The bad... Iceburg lettuce was $3.97. Green onion $1.27. Really makes the large Greek salad at RCSS for $10 a deal. Hope they don't raise the price will be grabbing one once they have romaine again.
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    So proud of myself ,just went to shoppers for seniors day and could have spent 50 and gotten a 10.00 promo card ,but no stuck to my list got just milk ,3%,chcolate milk ,bananas ,2 pears and werthers candy - a treat I spent $16.99 with a drop in income I need to start doing this

Sent hubby to sobeys for garlic bread ,as if I went would have bought other items
    congrats on just buying what's on your list at Shoppers. I too find these promos make me want to overspend.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am feeling all proud... spent a hour.. redid my whole desk area. all pretty, tossed stuff that was not needed. i know what i need to stock up on .. printer ink .. will do it at staples for the shop the block thingy. and i need , want a desk top calander.
    i plan on hitting coupons hard in january.. and doing some serious saving.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Went to Costco, so tempting to buy everything especially in the bake/candy section. I went in with 3 things on my list and walked with 10 items, that's with putting lots down. Note to self - stay out of Costco.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Arrived BA yesterday a.m. just ahead of Trudeau-my sister and BIL tried to drive to the airport to pick me up but the road was closed. Somehow made it to their apt by taxi after the taxi being detained for awhile leaving the airport to allow G20 delegates to leave ahead of us, We have a bird's eye view( 19th floor) of the presidential palace and all the helicopters and police convoys shuttling everybody around. Port, trains and subway and many roads are closed-we are laying low to avoid crowds, riot police etc. At 6:30 a.m. Friday, the helicopters have started up again. Very high security. Things should get back to normal in a few days once G20 ends.
    Last edited by lizzie bargain; Fri, Nov 30th, 2018 at 05:40 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i am so ready for the weekend. supper will be leftovers.

i am finalizing the Christmas list today.
    it is a good one. i am happy. i am sure hubby will add to it closer to the actual day.. he always does. but for now. i am happy.
    now i need packages to arrive.

money is flowing exactly where is should be. so .. all is in place.

started gathering all the paperwork i have skattered everywhere and putting it at the desk. i have a plan to stay organised so all is good. .
    cashed out on another caddle cheque. so pretty happy. thats it from here.

hugs to all
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 3 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TGIF!!!! Put all the laundry away this morning before leaving for school/work. DS missed his bus so I had to drive him.
    Dinner last night was late but good. Roasted chicken and oven fries with gravy. Leftovers in the fridge. Will freeze the chicken tomorrow if no one eats it (perfect for chicken fried rice down the road)
    Free work lunch today yeah!!
    Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
    Natalka, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got several things in the mail today an amazon package, one touch coupon, Chapman’s notebook and Salvation Army ministries money envelope.

I went to thrifty foods and bought bison steaks, Italian soda, and frozen fries. Then I went to kin’s farmers market bought a Anjou pear, and alfalfa sprouts. For under under $20 all of it.

I will think of ideas on how to cook the steaks for dinner. Considering I haven’t figured out what I want for lunch yet.

It wasn’t raining when I went out into town but when I came out of the mall with both stores in it was trenchal downpour. Of course no umbrella ☔️ must be Murphy’s law for me to get soaked.

Too peoplee out there for me, everything is busy, and stocked to the nines.

Ciel likes this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

It’s hard to believe it’s Friday and tomorrow is Dec 1. Has the December frugal thread been started and I missed the link?

We spent yesterday morning at the Family Centre.

We spent this morning at the public library. We did a Christmas count down chain craft for a daycare family and two for our house.
    Natalka and Ciel like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    It’s hard to believe it’s Friday and tomorrow is Dec 1. Has the December frugal thread been started and I missed the link?

We spent yesterday morning at the Family Centre.

We spent this morning at the public library. We did a Christmas count down chain craft for a daycare family and two for our house.
    Just been busy in the last three days of November and am glad another member got the December link going.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread Information