User Tag List

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 552
Like Tree627Likes

Thread: Air Miles Shop the Block is Back!!! up to 2000 Air Miles (Nov 15 to Dec 27, 2018)

  1. #61
    Canadian Genius redhdlois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,978
    Likes Received
    10975
    Trading Score
    368 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    The booklet that I have said u have to have a coupon even though there is no barcode
    Thank you.......I'll check at Iris if they have any.
    dededi likes this.

  2. #62
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,559
    Likes Received
    10142
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I did the rexal spend 20 and give up 190 points today and now i know why i never go in there because i find they are really over priced. A 12 pack of pepsi was 5.49 on sale from 7 something

    I did do 4 x 12 packs and a couple of misc items to get me over the 25.00 mark (I also used the 5.00 wus 25.00) and will put in the for PepsiCo offer as well

    That makes 2 down for me and I am trying for atleast 5

  3. #63
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,860
    Likes Received
    22186
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I did the rexal spend 20 and give up 190 points today and now i know why i never go in there because i find they are really over priced. A 12 pack of pepsi was 5.49 on sale from 7 something

    I did do 4 x 12 packs and a couple of misc items to get me over the 25.00 mark (I also used the 5.00 wus 25.00) and will put in the for PepsiCo offer as well

    That makes 2 down for me and I am trying for atleast 5
    @Thatdone I know what you mean about the over priced items. Was there also to try and do the deal and had a very difficult time find something to buy to do the promo. I couldnít find my self paying $5.49 for a 12 pk Pepsi. In the end I got 2 LíOrťal hair colour and 2 bag of chips and also used the $5.00 coupon ( didnít know the donít do scope because both hair colour scan at $17.99). I paid the $4.49 with my Bank of Montreal card.
    I am done 2 shops and I did 6 transaction to date with my Bank of Montreal card
    walkonby and Lavender Lady like this.

  4. #64
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,153
    Likes Received
    105
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I did the rexal spend 20 and give up 190 points today and now i know why i never go in there because i find they are really over priced. A 12 pack of pepsi was 5.49 on sale from 7 something

    I did do 4 x 12 packs and a couple of misc items to get me over the 25.00 mark (I also used the 5.00 wus 25.00) and will put in the for PepsiCo offer as well

    That makes 2 down for me and I am trying for atleast 5
    If you do the Rexall again on another account - buy the 6x710ml pepsi for 3.99... the total ml's is equal to 12 cans at 355ml and is cheaper! (it's featured as a 3 day sale, but the fine print says 3.99 rest of the week)

  5. #65
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,927
    Likes Received
    5927
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    1. [ Nov 17 to Nov 26 ] - Staples - 50 Bonus AM Spend $150+ in-store or online - UPC: 97679

    2.
    [ Nov 15 to Dec 27 ] -airmilesshops.ca- Get 50 BAM WUS $100+ In A Single Transaction

    If I log in through www.airmilesshops.ca and then go to the STAPLES website and buy $ 150 + of things, will that be counted as 2 offers completed for the Shop The Block promo? Can you double dip? Or only 1 offer will apply

    Instead of buying through Staples directly at www.staples.ca , might as well go through www.airmilesshops.ca and visit Staples website, so you can get the 50 BAM for each + possibly it being counted as 2 offers completed towards Shop The Block.

  6. #66
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    1,835
    Likes Received
    546
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)



    Anyone had problems today at Rexall for redeeming Airmiles? I went to two locations and could not redeem AM. They said the system was down...
    Lavender Lady and dededi like this.

  7. #67
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,782
    Likes Received
    1999
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I had an excellent shop at Rexall but dammit, there was a discount on one item that put me under $20:
    4 bags of pretzel/caramel combos $2.46 - $2 off coupon = .46 cents each $1.84 total
    Reeces peanut butter cups $4.95
    Slippers, $12.74, discounted by $2.25
    grocery bag .05

    Total $19.58 plus tax $2.54 puts me over $20 but I don't think it will count.
    Edit: Yay, it counts via Air Miles live chat!
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Tue, Nov 20th, 2018 at 07:17 PM.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  8. #68
    CaToonie Davelikes2save's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    219
    Likes Received
    609
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by LIVE SIMPLE View Post
    Anyone had problems today at Rexall for redeeming Airmiles? I went to two locations and could not redeem AM. They said the system was down...
    I had an issue around 2:30pm. They put my order a side and asked if I could come back tonight or tomorrow. Serves me right for not completing Rexall STB on both cards yesterday.
    LIVE SIMPLE and dededi like this.

  9. #69
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,927
    Likes Received
    5927
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Did Shell bought gift card and paid with my Bank of Monteral MasterCard (24 more transaction to make)
    I know people who are buying $ 1 Amazon Gift Cards online - 25 times on their BMO and Amex Credit cards.

    I think they are E-mailed gift cards.

    Make sure you opt into the offer online in the AM site for the BMO Credit card offer.

  10. #70
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,927
    Likes Received
    5927
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Did Shell bought gift card and paid with my Bank of Monteral MasterCard (24 more transaction to make)
    Every time you go to a grocery store, split the transaction into 2-3 receipts at the same cashier.

    So if you buy milk, bread and eggs, tell the cashier, I want these 3 things on 3 different receipts. Will count as 3 transactions.

    Kind of embarrassing, but if you go on a non busy weekday, they don't mind.

    You will halve the trips or make them 1/3 towards the 25 transaction goal
    shopperwho and Davelikes2save like this.

  11. #71
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    1,835
    Likes Received
    546
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Davelikes2save View Post
    I had an issue around 2:30pm. They put my order a side and asked if I could come back tonight or tomorrow. Serves me right for not completing Rexall STB on both cards yesterday.
    tnx for confirming, I am hoping to finish tomorrow...
    Davelikes2save likes this.

  12. #72
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,860
    Likes Received
    22186
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Every time you go to a grocery store, split the transaction into 2-3 receipts at the same cashier.

    So if you buy milk, bread and eggs, tell the cashier, I want these 3 things on 3 different receipts. Will count as 3 transactions.

    Kind of embarrassing, but if you go on a non busy weekday, they don't mind.

    You will halve the trips or make them 1/3 towards the 25 transaction goal
    Thats what I have been doing at the RCSS that I shop at. The cashiers knows be well. So itís no problem the donít mind. Yesterday I did another 2 transaction.
    So far I did 8 transaction. Will do some more today.
    Anna Michele likes this.

  13. #73
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,860
    Likes Received
    22186
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    I know people who are buying $ 1 Amazon Gift Cards online - 25 times on their BMO and Amex Credit cards.

    I think they are E-mailed gift cards.

    Make sure you opt into the offer online in the AM site for the BMO Credit card offer.
    I did

  14. #74
    moneysaver
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    1,711
    Likes Received
    155
    Trading Score
    460 (100%)



    I am thinking about doing spend 60$ get 20 bonus airmiles at Foodland. This Friday they have some good blue Friday bonus air mile deals . Can I combine those with shop the block offer? Does anyone know
    Giseledta likes this.
    Please use my link to join swagucks
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/erusmus
    And for superpoints
    http://superpoints.com/refer/erusmus

  15. #75
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,865
    Likes Received
    30754
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by erusmus View Post
    I am thinking about doing spend 60$ get 20 bonus airmiles at Foodland. This Friday they have some good blue Friday bonus air mile deals . Can I combine those with shop the block offer? Does anyone know
    I don't see why not

    Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk
    erusmus likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •