Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Buy 2 Boursin Cheese and get $10 HBC ecard

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Thanks! Off I go to Costco...
    too late, the sale ended... went there today... they have for $4.99 per pack at Safeway
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I am confused Costco is not on the list but receipt was approve @LIVE SIMPLE posted. No Fortinos Or Longos near by means These stores are expensive.
    I was keeping my fingers crossed as I was not sure if Costco qualifies...
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is this offer only available in Quebec? The terms and conditions make it sound like it is only in Quebec?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Receive a $10 gift card redeemable at Hudson's Bay, in store or online. Offer valid from November 1st to December 25th, 2018 for the purchase of 2 eligible products at participating grocery stores in Quebec: Metro, IGA, Super C and some independent stores, or elsewhere in Canada: Save on Food, Fed Coop, Lekker Foods, De Luca Bros, LongosFortinos Stores, and other independant stores.You must upload your invoice to christmas.boursin.ca during the offer period. The 2 cheese purchases must appear on the same invoice. The eligible products are: the whole variety of Boursin cheeses (150 or 125g) and Port Salut cheese (150g). Note that Port Salut is only available in Quebec. There is a limit of one (1) gift card per email address. Limit of one (1) email address per person. Be sure to include the entire invoice from top to bottom. It must contain the name of the retailer, the purchase date, the product descriptions and the invoice number. Debit, credit and transaction statements are not accepted. 3,500 gift cards are available in total. The gift card will be accessible by email in electronic format and is subject to all conditions that may be communicated by its supplier. It will be possible to exchange the gift card either online or by presenting a printed version in store. Bel Cheese Canada is not responsible for misdirected, illegible or incomplete claims. This offer is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws. Any fraudulent claim may result in legal action. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Claims are usually processed within 48 hours.
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No - it's just that the Port-Salut cheese is only available in Quebec and participating stores are different.
    sampler and Ciel like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Does anyone know what the $10.00 gc says? Is it one of those $10.00 if you spend $100 etc!, or is it a straight $10.00 off of $10.00. Thanks!
    sampler and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    Does anyone know what the $10.00 gc says? Is it one of those $10.00 if you spend $100 etc!, or is it a straight $10.00 off of $10.00. Thanks!
    it's a real gift card. $10 off $10. Just delivered by email rather than mail. I used mine on their website
    super_e, sampler, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

I don't think Safeway is an eligible store ..... ?? or did you mean to PM Safeway's price at an eligible store ?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Receive a $10 gift card redeemable at Hudson's Bay, in store or online. Offer valid from November 1st to December 25th, 2018 for the purchase of 2 eligible products at participating grocery stores in Quebec: Metro, IGA, Super C and some independent stores, or elsewhere in Canada: Save on Food, Fed Coop, Lekker Foods, De Luca Bros, LongosFortinos Stores, and other independant stores. You must upload your invoice to christmas.boursin.ca during the offer period. The 2 cheese purchases must appear on the same invoice. The eligible products are: the whole variety of Boursin cheeses (150 or 125g) and Port Salut cheese (150g). Note that Port Salut is only available in Quebec. There is a limit of one (1) gift card per email address. Limit of one (1) email address per person. Be sure to include the entire invoice from top to bottom. It must contain the name of the retailer, the purchase date, the product descriptions and the invoice number. Debit, credit and transaction statements are not accepted. 3,500 gift cards are available in total. The gift card will be accessible by email in electronic format and is subject to all conditions that may be communicated by its supplier. It will be possible to exchange the gift card either online or by presenting a printed version in store. Bel Cheese Canada is not responsible for misdirected, illegible or incomplete claims. This offer is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws. Any fraudulent claim may result in legal action. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Claims are usually processed within 48 hours.
    Last edited by redhdlois; Wed, Nov 28th, 2018 at 08:58 PM.
    Ciel and Lavender Lady like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    324 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    I don't think Safeway is an eligible store ..... ?? or did you mean to PM Safeway's price at an eligible store ?

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
    Receive a $10 gift card redeemable at Hudson's Bay, in store or online. Offer valid from November 1st to December 25th, 2018 for the purchase of 2 eligible products at participating grocery stores in Quebec: Metro, IGA, Super C and some independent stores, or elsewhere in Canada: Save on Food, Fed Coop, Lekker Foods, De Luca Bros, LongosFortinos Stores, and other independant stores. You must upload your invoice to christmas.boursin.ca during the offer period. The 2 cheese purchases must appear on the same invoice. The eligible products are: the whole variety of Boursin cheeses (150 or 125g) and Port Salut cheese (150g). Note that Port Salut is only available in Quebec. There is a limit of one (1) gift card per email address. Limit of one (1) email address per person. Be sure to include the entire invoice from top to bottom. It must contain the name of the retailer, the purchase date, the product descriptions and the invoice number. Debit, credit and transaction statements are not accepted. 3,500 gift cards are available in total. The gift card will be accessible by email in electronic format and is subject to all conditions that may be communicated by its supplier. It will be possible to exchange the gift card either online or by presenting a printed version in store. Bel Cheese Canada is not responsible for misdirected, illegible or incomplete claims. This offer is subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws. Any fraudulent claim may result in legal action. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Claims are usually processed within 48 hours.
    I submitted Safeway receipt...
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

did anyone try a walmart or food basics receipt ?
    Ciel likes this.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

got the git card. sent superstore receipt.
    Get FREE Amazon gift cards and Paypal @ Superpoints http://superpoints.com/refer/mipip Don't forget to fill out your basic profile

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i thought the offer was until Dec 25th but i just tried to upload my receipt and it says the offer is no longer available
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sona View Post
    i thought the offer was until Dec 25th but i just tried to upload my receipt and it says the offer is no longer available
    I suspect because the 3,500 gift cards that were available were all claimed

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Good to know.
    Ciel likes this.

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

sad ... i bought yesterday came to looking for form..
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    491 (100%)

The deal is available right now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information